What's new

THE ISRAELIS' TEN THOUSANDTH KILL SINCE 2000,SADLY.....

Is USA not a One State Solution ??
No. USA is clearly dominated by English speaking Christians.

And is Arabic not spoken inside Israel ??
Israel is clearly dominated by Jews (80%).

Also, Syria cannot be a valid example here.
It's good example. Had Alawites a separate state we would have not that disaster now.

U could bring Switzerland as good example of 1 state solution. But its very old voluntary confederation. Now EU is forming as similar confederation. But artificially pushing different nations into one state is a receipt for a disaster.

A . Your numbers are not true-

~

Dude,I couldn't be bothered to read all that typically self serving BS. WHEN WERE ASHKENAZI/KHAZARS EVER INIDIGENOUS TO PALESTINE OR THE ENTIRE ME!?

You guys are S Russian Cacausians. Who else in the ME wears fur hats and coats?

SH1.jpg

This is your real homeland,todays,Ukraine,Georgia and parts of Armenia.

SH2.jpg

Frankly,the idea of Palestine being the Ashkenazi homeland has been debunked so many times,the continued belief shows the power of the MSM.

As in most internal security situations nowadays, the emphasis has shifted from killing people to maiming them. This provides better PR, as injuries are not reported unlike deaths. One Israeli sniper said how he had shot 43 Palestinians in the knee caps in one day. That's 43 people pemanently maimed.

That still doesn't justifies what Israel has been doing. This stunt ain't gonna work on me. Second, we care only what Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) has taught us. What Israel is doing is inhuman and insane.
Regards
I completely agree. I dont understand why sooo many people require no humanity of Israel and Israelis. It boggles my mind!!! Palestinians live like caged animals, and Israel is responsible for that. simple as that.

I completely agree. I dont understand why sooo many people require no humanity of Israel and Israelis. It boggles my mind!!! Palestinians live like caged animals, and Israel is responsible for that. simple as that.

The Israeli snipers have now made a switch,thankfully! They're aiming to merely wound for which the Palestinians must surely be grateful and targeting the knee!

ID4.jpg

In typical fashion the snipers don't suffer false modesty:

Eden, one of the snipers, revealed that he managed to break the “knee record” in a much-heated protest on May 14, 2018, on the eve of the 70th anniversary of Nakba Day (Day of Catastrophe), which coincided with the US embassy relocation from Tel Aviv to occupied East Jerusalem al-Quds.

“On that day, our pair had the largest number of hits, 42 in all. My locator wasn’t supposed to shoot, but I gave him a break, because we were getting close to the end of our stint, and he didn’t have knees. In the end you want to leave with the feeling that you did something, that you weren’t a sniper during exercises only. So, after I had a few hits, I suggested to him that we switch. He got around 28 knees there, I’d say,” he said.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/03/08/620421/Israel-snipers-

Fyi,traumatic joint injuries are very difficult to heal-especially when bullets shatter the free floating load bearing joints of the knee causing extremely expensive agonising treatment and inevitable amputation. Which is exactly what they want!

ID7.jpg

"They insisted that the best target is the knee, among other parts of the leg, since it lacks many capillaries and consequently there is not much blood, meaning that you have done a clean job.

“You are not meant to see massive bleeding, because in the region of the knee and bones there aren’t a lot of capillaries. If you see blood, that’s not a good sign, because you probably hit too high. The regular scenario is supposed to be that you hit, break a bone – in the best case, break the kneecap,” said Itay, another Israeli sniper."

Mods,if I ask if these guys are normal is that against forum rules? I've just read the rules yet again-if it is I'll withdraw the question which I think is especially relevant.

There are enormous secret geopolitical shifts currently underway. Long established realities are changing rapidly as this unprecedented move shows:

JERUSALEM — The International Criminal Court on Friday determined that it has jurisdiction over the territories occupied by Israel in 1967, despite Israel’s insistence to the contrary, opening the way for an inquiry into allegations of Israeli, and Palestinian, war crimes in the region.
I.C.C. Rules It Has Jurisdiction to Examine Possible Israel War Crimes

This ruling proves the global political trends have already changed beyond recognition! There's tons of evidence of Chosenite war crimes as this thread,indeed the whole forum shows.
Hopefully,its a POSITIVE start in the right direction.

There are enormous secret geopolitical shifts currently underway. Long established realities are changing rapidly as this unprecedented move shows:

JERUSALEM — The International Criminal Court on Friday determined that it has jurisdiction over the territories occupied by Israel in 1967, despite Israel’s insistence to the contrary, opening the way for an inquiry into allegations of Israeli, and Palestinian, war crimes in the region.
I.C.C. Rules It Has Jurisdiction to Examine Possible Israel War Crimes

This ruling proves the global political trends have already changed beyond recognition! There's tons of evidence of Chosenite war crimes as this thread,indeed the whole forum shows.
Hopefully,its a POSITIVE start in the right direction.
you know and i know nothing will happen. any momentum in Palestine's favour will be squashed from within the OIC and especially the Arab League.

Back
Top Bottom