What's new

THE ISRAELIS' TEN THOUSANDTH KILL SINCE 2000,SADLY.....

kenyannoobie

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
..yet another child,a 15 year old.

Hamayel.jpg

Killedgraph.jpg

"Just a public announcement for both Israeli forces invading Palestinian Territory have just killed a 15-year-old unarmed Palestinian boy. A sniper shot him in the head with an expanding bullet. This is the 10,000th Palestinian killed by an Israeli since the round of violence that began in fall 2000. The boy was reportedly shot in the face."
https://imemc.org/article/israel-kills-10000th-palestinian-since-2000-us-media-largely-ignore-it/

Just a public announcement for both the unknowing and fangirls.

View attachment 615633

View attachment 615634

"Just a public announcement for both Israeli forces invading Palestinian Territory have just killed a 15-year-old unarmed Palestinian boy. A sniper shot him in the head with an expanding bullet. This is the 10,000th Palestinian killed by an Israeli since the round of violence that began in fall 2000. The boy was reportedly shot in the face."
https://imemc.org/article/israel-kills-10000th-palestinian-since-2000-us-media-largely-ignore-it/

I have absolutely no words to define war crimes Israel has done so far. I feel disgusted everytime when I see what Israel is trying to built over the dead bodies of innocent Palestinians. Disgusting and pathetic. Killing women and children and taking innocent lives may give them a piece of land but they will loose everything in exchange: Their prophets, their faith, their connection with Abraham, their connection with Joseph, their forefathers and pride of being the descendent of true Israel. Theirs scholars will recite Bible but never gain wisdom from it, the staff of Moses shall pave ways for innocent and the bowl of Moses will quench the thirst of Palestinians, unless they repent and change their ways, Inshallah.Israel is assuming the position of Pharaoh.

Regards

Last edited:
I have absolutely no words to define war crimes Israel has done so far. I feel disgusted everytime when I see what Israel is trying to built over the dead bodies of innocent Palestinians. Disgusting and pathetic. Killing women and children and taking innocent lives may give them a piece of land but they will loose everything in exchange: Their prophets, their faith, their connection with Abraham, their connection with Joseph, their forefathers and pride of being the descendent of true Israel. Theirs scholars will recite Bible but never gain wisdom from it, the staff of Moses shall pave ways for innocent and the bowl of Moses will quench the thirst of Palestinians, unless they repent and change their ways, Inshallah.Israel is assuming the position of Pharaoh.

Regards

I truly and honestly believe some people have wilfully given themselves up to the Dark Side. Its said this is done by constant deliberate acts of evil which lead to manifestation of the Dark One himself,at which point the evil doer is possessed(Christians believer this and IIRC,Muslims have a similar belief).The worst thing is the Israelis aren't and have never been PALESTINIANS!? They're Khazars from S Russia.

Last edited:

Regards
When ever did your Palestian Muslim bro's and sisters speak out on any platform for or support you?
If Palestians would have cared for each other,they would have been united instead of so many fraction fighting each other.
Take a look at the people killing Muslims,its mostly Arabs or Arab influenced Muslims.
''Innocent'' has become such a cheap word.

When ever did your Palestian Muslim bro's and sisters speak out on any platform for or support you?
If Palestians would have cared for each other,they would have been united instead of so many fraction fighting each other.
Take a look at the people killing Muslims,its mostly Arabs or Arab influenced Muslims.
''Innocent'' has become such a cheap word.
That still doesn't justifies what Israel has been doing. This stunt ain't gonna work on me. Second, we care only what Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) has taught us. What Israel is doing is inhuman and insane.
Regards

View attachment 615633

View attachment 615634

A . Your numbers are not true.

B. Since 1948 about 20,000 Palestinians died and a few thousands Israelis as well .

Sure it is nothing to be happy about , but in 70 years of war and conflict, compared to what is going around in this region , still something that can be remedied.

You also forgot to mention that round the year 2000 , Palestinians and Israelis agreed to a peace plan. But Hamas did not agree to two states and started blowing up school buses. Much off the casualties that came after , is because of that.

So throwing the responsibility on one side , is simply not being loyal to the truth.

One may ask as for the motive of publishing this article at a time like this ... Every thing is frozen anyway and put on hold now , because what is going on in the world.

One can only hope that after all this is over ,maybe people would re-think about how they treat their neighbors and how to end pointless conflicts.

~

Last edited:
That still doesn't justifies what Israel has been doing. This stunt ain't gonna work on me. Second, we care only what Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) has taught us. What Israel is doing is inhuman and insane.
Regards
You and your double standards,what Chinese do to the Uyghurs(Muslims) is not worth mentioning.
Yeah,the prophet Muhammed(PBUH) taught us not condemn China,right?
Ya think that gonna work on me?

But Hamas did not agree to two states

Why don't Israelis and Palestinians agree to the One State Solution proposed by Gaddafi ?? Even if you don't like Gaddafi the One State Solution is a simple solution.

Why don't Israelis and Palestinians agree to the One State Solution proposed by Gaddafi ?? Even if you don't like Gaddafi the One State Solution is a simple solution.
Intentions actually. Israelis have intentions to engulf whole of ME. If one party has such intensions, then the peace can only take place in one condition only: when other party is dead. And that what they are doing.

One state solution ended with 150,000 dead in Yugoslavia.

One state solution in Syria ended with 500,000 dead and 13 million refugees.

Even between Pakistan and Bangladesh, despite same religion, one state solution failed miserably with hundreds of thousands of dead.

You and your double standards,what Chinese do to the Uyghurs(Muslims) is not worth mentioning.
Yeah,the prophet Muhammed(PBUH) taught us not condemn China,right?
Ya think that gonna work on me?
I openly condemn what Chinese were doing with ethnic Turks but I as a Pakistani never questioned about Turk- Israel relationship nor objected it though Turks clearly know what view we hold about Israel yet still you appear out of nowhere and has audacity to ask me about my views on China :lol: .BTW, what is your problem if I am condemning Israel for feeding on Palestinian's flesh and blood. This logic is amusing and based upon self assumption of what views I hold about it.You are clearly trying to deviate from the main topic.The topic is about Israel murdering women and children.This thread is about Israel violating laws and using star bullets to amputate generations of Palestine. This thread is about selfishness and thanklessness of Israel.This thread is about that Israel who called themselves victim of Nazis yet play same role today.If you are so interested regarding my view on China then open up a thread separately and I will discuss with you openly in that thread but you cannot ask the world to tape up their faces like shameless enunches who cannot even call spade a spade.

regards

One state solution ended with 150,000 dead in Yugoslavia.

One state solution in Syria ended with 500,000 dead and 13 million refugees.

Even between Pakistan and Bangladesh, despite same religion, one state solution failed miserably with hundreds of thousands of dead.

Is USA not a One State Solution ??

And is Arabic not spoken inside Israel ??

Also, Syria cannot be a valid example here.

Israelis have intentions to engulf whole of ME.

I am sure there are some Israelis who want peace in their region in general and with Palestinians in particular. I have not read this Wikipedia article in detail but we might find some surprises and something good.

Is USA not a One State Solution ??

And is Arabic not spoken inside Israel ??

Also, Syria cannot be a valid example here.

I am sure there are some Israelis who want peace in their region in general and with Palestinians in particular. I have not read this Wikipedia article in detail but we might find some surprises and something good.
Each and every Israeli will be murdered, whether in near future or in distant future. Its on them whether they stay, or run away. But I think, few Jews will still survive, but Allah knows better. The crimes Zionists did against humanity in general, and Muslims in particular, are more than mountains.

Guys watch this movie ,... a excellent piece of art of showing human misery.
Omar-movie-poster-compressed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom