What's new

The int community should wake up before RSS on the move leads to genocide of Muslims: Imran Khan

read New york times or washignton post or any other reputed media outlet and see what they have been writing about your great MODI G and Bharat over last 3 months. Not to forget the travel advisories to india as well my friend.

If you are not living under a rock read these publications for last 10 years. They are always against Modi and India. But people of India have shown them the middle finger.
Leave aside India they can't even influence their own country people. Trump was elected even though these publications are against him. And as dems start going to far left fringe he is likely to be elected next year also

Hindutva members here are buried in cow dung to cure themselves so they can't see what's actually happening inside India and what the world is saying.

Pointless arguing with these shit covered people!

If you are not living under a rock read these publications for last 10 years. They are always against Modi and India. But people of India have shown them the middle finger.
Leave aside India they can't even influence their own country people. Trump was elected even though these publications are against him. And as dems start going to far left fringe he is likely to be elected next year also

That middle finger has enlarged and now gone back into the rears of poor indians unfortunately.

IK think we all are dhakan or he him self is a dhakan.
First of all, he's waking up too late and west is reporting on the issue from long time.
Secondly, no one in world would do anything unless, Pakistan intervene to rescue Muslims of India.
you have already tried in 1948,65,71,99 and again by sending terrorist. what else is left.

I know it hurts , but he is the one spoke first against Modi and since his UNGA speech where he exposed Modi and RSS facist ideology India's international reputation has been tarnished. I am not sure which part of India you live in as your government continuously blocks the internet but if possible read New york times or washignton post or any other reputed media outlet and see what they have been writing about your great MODI G and Bharat over last 3 months. Not to forget the travel advisories to india as well my friend.

But as many other fellow Pakistanis agree we love Modi.
pray for at least 10 more year of modi. we majority of indian love modi and if fellow Pakistani love too than nothing is beyond it.

Back
Top Bottom