What's new

The Indians HATE Their New Russian-Made Stealth Fighter

america trying to sell f35 to india that y this kind rubbish news r cropping up
Nope brother its iaf they want too buy rafale which which cost is hiked recently Top MoD sources suspect the IAF is undermining the FGFA to free up finances for buying 126 Rafale medium multi-role combat aircraft (MMRCA) for an estimated $18 billion, an acquisition that has run into financial headwinds because of budgetary constraints. In October 2012, then IAF boss, Air Chief Marshal NAK Browne, announced the IAF would buy only 144 FGFAs instead of the 214 that were originally planned. Having cut the numbers, the IAF is now questioning the very benefit of co-developing the FGFA with russia.

The MoD and HAL have countered the IAF's objections to the FGFA. Russian officials have clarified that the current prototype's engine, the AL-41F1, is a temporary solution to let the flight-test programme continue. A new engine being developed in Russia will eventually power both the FGFA and PAK-FA.

Rafale is very good but I think Russian jets would be more cost effective.

Just my opinion.
well no dought rafle is very good and best suited for owr immideate neesds till the FGFA comes but onli problem is MOD and HAL are asking too much and that has made the supplier even more greedy its not the french who are to blame but IAF , MOD and HAL for dragging there feet for so long

as for russians well there fighters are always ahead of Americans and french or anybody even chinese are reverse engenearing & using russian made hardware and even there J10s and J 20 & J31 fly on russian engines and they use reverse engeneared cheap copies of russian flanker series and india was always supported by russians in every time + they are buisnessmen too they also want good profits just like anybody else MOD , IAF need to be more resonable and practikle ... :)

well no dought rafle is very good and best suited for owr immideate neesds till the FGFA comes but onli problem is MOD and HAL are asking too much and that has made the supplier even more greedy its not the french who are to blame but IAF , MOD and HAL for dragging there feet for so long

as for russians well there fighters are always ahead of Americans and french or anybody even chinese are reverse engenearing & using russian made hardware and even there J10s and J 20 & J31 fly on russian engines and they use reverse engeneared cheap copies of russian flanker series and india was always supported by russians in every time + they are buisnessmen too they also want good profits just like anybody else MOD , IAF need to be more resonable and practikle ... :)
But in my opinion we should by it even its come for 22 -25 billion because we need west tech desperately because of the china access too much Russian Tech Now

But in my opinion we should by it even its come for 22 -25 billion because we need west tech desperately because of the china access too much Russian Tech Now
well bro as they say there is no short cut to sucsess we want western techs over russians for now cause they are more lethal (lighter & smarter wepons & more potent EW suits and ASEA radars)

same goes for Rafale over Mig 35 (RB2 ASEA & SPECTRA & Meteor combo)

russians could have been better but what ever they have right now is good enof + future seems brithter than ever for russian arms industry

i think IAF 10 years from now on will have

150 FGFA
126 Rafales
100+ LCA MK1&2
69 Mig 29
60 M2K
50 bisons
100 Jags

but corrupt to core congress led UPA2 and corrupt MOD & IAF want amrican maal desparaetlly just look at C17 & apache deals
Bro I like you as a member but STHU. There's NOTHING questionable about either the C-17 or AH-64 deals.

Bro I like you as a member but STHU. There's NOTHING questionable about either the C-17 or AH-64 deals.
why sir wasnt russian made Mi28 or Ka 52 were better in every aspect from apaches and russian /ukranian AN 125 & IL 39 better than C17 s

well bro as they say there is no short cut to sucsess we want western techs over russians for now cause they are more lethal (lighter & smarter wepons & more potent EW suits and ASEA radars)

same goes for Rafale over Mig 35 (RB2 ASEA & SPECTRA & Meteor combo)

russians could have been better but what ever they have right now is good enof + future seems brithter than ever for russian arms industry

i think IAF 10 years from now on will have

150 FGFA
126 Rafales
100+ LCA MK1&2
69 Mig 29
60 M2K
50 bisons
100 Jags
bisons are scheduled out by 2018 must and yes mmrca deal is also giving us like access too Meteor missile most accurate bvr to this date

why sir wasnt russian made Mi28 or Ka 52 were better in every aspect from apaches and russian /ukranian AN 125 & IL 39 better than C17 s
NOT AT ALL. The C-17 is a more suitable and able platform then the AN-124/IL-39 and the Apache a better platform than the Mi-28. The latter even won in from open tender. I'm surprised you are asking such basic questions as this has been covered extensively and debated to death.

NOT AT ALL. The C-17 is a more suitable and able platform then the AN-124/IL-39 and the Apache a better platform than the Mi-28. The latter even won in from open tender. I'm surprised you are asking such basic questions as this has been covered extensively and debated to death.
sir can you post a comparrission on specs and prices of the same here ... PLease :)

mate i personally like k-52 its very gentle heli:)
its a bad a$$ bro its anything but gentle it can carry 2 AA missile on wing tips pylons + on its 6 main wepons pynons you can carry 6X ATGMs or pack of 20 X 80MM rockets while centerline pylon can carry 1000 Kg load now can even 2 apaches combined do that i dont think so

What a joke.

Seems except for the Indians and the Russians who are very happy with PAK-FA, its the OTHERS who hate the PAKFA. :haha::sarcastic:

Its the OTHERS who want India to go for F-35 etc etc and all the other junk out there, but sorry India and Russia will go with PAF-FA only. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom