What's new

The Indian Threat: Naxals have labs to test weapons

Atleast thier weapons proved that non-nation have made any strong contact with them, They are building their weapons in local style , and can be said as local based, and Looks like they even can't manage to survive If any strong army operated against them. But still how much life it will takes to shut down such threat?

They are far better than FC Corps...Our Policemen and para military force are ready to fight and achieve martyrdom in battle field rather than surrendering along with their arms and get beheaded mercilessly by terrorists.

True, I think the Naxals have survived this long due to stupid policy issues. If India went on an all out offencsive I think it be a long hard fight but India would win ultimately. But the Maoists would cause some sonsiderable damage. I think if such an offencive occurred, the end result would be the Maoists would blend in society and then conduct guerilla tactics using the civilian population to hide. They would use such a tactics coz the Indian army would be pressured to use tactics that human rights groups would cry as abuses, again falling into a Maoists trap.

true,thats why Green Hunt was planned..a simultaneous attack on Red belt that spreads in various states.but centre back off from that plan.looks like they are going to implement that very soon.special forces type attack was effective before.just like the way Gray Hound was used.but not enough to destroy them completely.

an interesting article....

These rockets and rocket launchers were manufactured in two stages codenamed as Rocket Launcher-I and Rocket Launcher-II.

Rocket Launcher-I was a ‘pilot project’, which had been tasked with the design and manufacture of 25 rockets with launch stand/pad at a cost of Rs950/per rocket. In fact, five rockets each were distributed to Anantapur, Guntur and Nallamala, Andhra Pradesh.Five more were tested in the Nallamala forests, Andhra Pradesh, and five others were set aside for further modifications.

Rocket Launcher-II was a project tasked with the development of shoulder-mounted rocket launchers & rockets. Following testing and modifications, Tech Madhu was entrusted with the task of getting these manufactured at Chennai. He was asked to get manufactured 1,600 rockets and 40 launchers. But, Tech Madhu could manage the manufacture of 1,550 rockets and 40 launchers and they were distributed to various areas across the country.

While some of them were seized in the September 2006 raids, some others found their way to various destinations, including North Coastal Andhra Pradesh and Bastar. Tech Madhu was given Rs35 lakh for implementing the entire plan. According to an internal document of the CPI-Maoist, the rebels have been using these rockets as an Area Weapon rather than as a Target Weapon.

http://www.dnaindia.com/analysis/co...from-snatching-weapons-to-making-them_1670298

We all are shitting in our pants..They ll develop nuclear weapons and will conquer India,Pakistan & China...Wake up all..Hope you won't cry foul once Indian Army will be on rampage.They will die Dogs death..let's see how long these dogs will survive.

Im sure they are not bothered by death. The problem is folks like you who live a decent life in Delhi, completely ignore the problems they have endured for decades. You engage in NGO's supporting women's rights but completely ignore the sex slave industry in India or have double standards when employing young girls to be house servants in your home.

We all are shitting in our pants..They ll develop nuclear weapons and will conquer India,Pakistan & China...Wake up all..Hope you won't cry foul once Indian Army will be on rampage.They will die Dogs death..let's see how long these dogs will survive.

Just Chill.....ye wale kutte Bhokte kam aur kaatate jyada hai........

Just wait IA will soon wipe out all there Dirty A$$'s from Jungles.

The day when IA tanks enters these Jungles then it will be the last day for THESE DOGS.

true,thats why Green Hunt was planned..a simultaneous attack on Red belt that spreads in various states.but centre back off from that plan.looks like they are going to implement that very soon.special forces type attack was effective before.just like the way Gray Hound was used.but not enough to destroy them completely.

yeah the greyhound incident was a good shot but completely handcuffed by bureacratic nonsense. I mean you cant expect our forces to fight with one hand tied behind their back and then give them limited supplies and crap equipment. Its ridiculous. I only hope when we defeat the Maoists, we take many steps to ensure that they do not rear their heads again.

Just Chill.....ye wale kutte Bhokte kam aur kaatate jyada hai........

Just wait IA will soon wipe out all there Dirty A$$'s from Jungles.

The day when IA tanks enters these Jungles then it will be the last day for THESE DOGS.

Im sure their claymores will make chappati out of the tanks.

They are far better than FC Corps...Our Policemen and para military force are ready to fight and achieve martyrdom in battle field rather than surrendering along with their arms and get beheaded mercilessly by terrorists.

I dont question their commitment however I have an issue with the sub standard equipment they are given to fight. I guess you missed the article where para military officer and soldiers are leaving left and right for better opportunities. Its sad to see some of them fighting with 303 rifles still

We don't see discussion about Naxals in Indian Media or from Indian Government often. Last year we had learned that Government was looking to fight them with 50,000 soldiers but this never happened. What is the situation at the moment? Has india launched any offensive against Naxals yet?

yeah the greyhound incident was a good shot but completely handcuffed by bureacratic nonsense. I mean you cant expect our forces to fight with one hand tied behind their back and then give them limited supplies and crap equipment. Its ridiculous. I only hope when we defeat the Maoists, we take many steps to ensure that they do not rear their heads again.

actually India is planning to fight maoist in many fronts..they are trying to make social improvement as well as fight them.though suspension of salwa judum and special police officers(SPO) is a body blow to counter maoists,but they really route them from various areas.In WB,their existence become near negligible.

Im just impressed the way they take up a project and meet the budget and time constraints. Something the DRDO and other defence industries can learn.

so much boasting by yellows about this missile that missile . we will do this and that. dear Chinese members before you even think about attacking India, please come to India we will show you shiwakasi, Tamilnadu.

we will send whole china into Mars from shiwakasi rocket.

I think the phrase "hi-tech" is stretching it a bit. Indian media are beyond a joke somtimes.

Sometimes ? I don't trust them on anything . Even the most nationalist Indians don't say they like the Indian media. It doesn't lie but it sensationalizes things so much that it becomes a lie only .

well if they are that good at testing then drdo can share the work, they can finish the testing of lca and make it ready for induction. :)

If the news is true then these labs and etc cannot happen without civilian intellect support. People who have been either harassed or lost jobs, for them it is a great opportunity to join this force. GoI should take this matter seriously, it is not baby's play.

But the truth is, be it any kind of government, when there is politics involved all are equal.

Back
Top Bottom