What's new

The Indian Threat: Naxals have labs to test weapons

India should start talking to the Maoist and had over the power to them. It will bring equality to the Indian society and follow a economic pattern similar to China.

It is not crude tech. Either you are highly misinformed or the govt is pushing BS reports. The reality is far from it.

sorry to say,but i saw mines and rocket launchers built by Maoists..they generally built IED in tin can.but if they try to destroy a mine protection vehicle,they just pile up huge amount of explosive(in few cases 25-30kg or more high explosives that no MPV can protect).their rocket launcher looks like a munger copy of RPG-7.it looks like a WWII vintage panzershreck(no offense,it was a great weapon).yes,they bought good arms and ammunition from international market,but we saw them in action barely.most time i saw crude long range rifle or Ak-47 or Insas stolen from police.they never use something like mortar or RPG in fights with CRPF(atleast it never make the headline)..thats why i called it crude.look at their rocket launcher...

HY02ROCKET_1040550g.jpg

and its their rocket...

andhra_rockets_siezed_060919.jpg

and thats RPG-7

Rpg-7-1-.jpg

do you know anything about guidence of these rocket???i think it has none.these are some unguided rockets.so that is crude.

sorry to say,but i saw mines and rocket launchers built by Maoists..they generally built IED in tin can.but if they try to destroy a mine protection vehicle,they just pile up huge amount of explosive(in few cases 25-30kg or more high explosives that no MPV can protect).their rocket launcher isn't even compare to RPG-7.it looks like a WWII vintage panzershreck.yes,they bought good arms and ammunition from international market,but we saw them in action barely.most time i saw crude long range rifle or Ak-47 or Insas stolen from police.they never use something like mortar or RPG in fights with CRPF(atleast it never make the headline)..thats why i called it crude.look at their rocket launcher...

HY02ROCKET_1040550g.jpg

and its their rocket...

Atleast thier weapons proved that non-nation have made any strong contact with them, They are building their weapons in local style , and can be said as local based, and Looks like they even can't manage to survive If any strong army operated against them. But still how much life it will takes to shut down such threat?

Looks like its Times of India report. They are using 'state of the art', 'high tech' terms for a rag tag bunch of terrorists. I hope they dont find some ISI officer running their campaign from a 'safe house' in Karachi or Lahore.

sorry to say,but i saw mines and rocket launchers built by Maoists..they generally built IED in tin can.but if they try to destroy a mine protection vehicle,they just pile up huge amount of explosive(in few cases 25-30kg or more high explosives that no MPV can protect).their rocket launcher looks like a munger copy of RPG-7.it looks like a WWII vintage panzershreck(no offense,it was a great weapon).yes,they bought good arms and ammunition from international market,but we saw them in action barely.most time i saw crude long range rifle or Ak-47 or Insas stolen from police.they never use something like mortar or RPG in fights with CRPF(atleast it never make the headline)..thats why i called it crude.look at their rocket launcher...

HY02ROCKET_1040550g.jpg

and its their rocket...

and thats RPG-7

Rpg7a6dm.jpg

do you know anything about guidence of these rocket???i think it has none.these are some unguided rockets.so that is crude.

Wow....great upload. But I want to point out one thing, they are making the best of what they have available. The weapons quality looks inferior but it still gets the job done. Im sure if they had easier access to better parts, the end product would be better. As for the Rockets, those are the RPG ammo right? If so, line of sight weapons are generally low tech but highly efficient.

What I find most interesting is that in the event of a major war with China, if our military becomes neautralized yet China continues to go on the offensive, India wont stand much of a chance without access to weapons like this that be built from sourced indigineous sources. This is guerilla warfare in its truest sense 20-21 st century. A high tech enemy is limited by its tech. The Maoists should take these weapons and combine it with high tech. It would be a great lesson for our forces. I wonder if we have a contingency plan if China defeated us? waht would be our next course of action?

Atleast thier weapons proved that non-nation have made any strong contact with them, They are building their weapons in local style , and can be said as local based, and Looks like they even can't manage to survive If any strong army operated against them. But still how much life it will takes to shut down such threat?

thats because only police and para military forces are fighting them and not a single all out offensive was mount against them.

Wow....great upload. But I want to point out one thing, they are making the best of what they have available. The weapons quality looks inferior but it still gets the job done. Im sure if they had easier access to better parts, the end product would be better. As for the Rockets, those are the RPG ammo right? If so, line of sight weapons are generally low tech but highly efficient.

looks like these are some local copy of RPG-7.but yes,if they could use these properly,they can make a hell of a fight.but specs of these are unknown.just lower range unguided rockets at best,i said that because size of those rockets and tech available to them.but yes,they are doing great.don't want to sound like a moron,but i'm impressed about tech knowhow of both LTTE(past) and Maoists.

We all are shitting in our pants..They ll develop nuclear weapons and will conquer India,Pakistan & China...Wake up all..Hope you won't cry foul once Indian Army will be on rampage.They will die Dogs death..let's see how long these dogs will survive.

thats because only police and para military forces are fighting them and not a single all out offensive was mount against them.

looks like these are some local copy of RPG-7.but yes,if they could use these properly,they can make a hell of a fight.but specs of these are unknown.just lower range unguided rockets at best,i said that because size of those rockets and tech available to them.but yes,they are doing great.don't want to sound like a moron,but i'm impressed about tech knowhow of both LTTE(past) and Maoists.

True, I think the Naxals have survived this long due to stupid policy issues. If India went on an all out offencsive I think it be a long hard fight but India would win ultimately. But the Maoists would cause some sonsiderable damage. I think if such an offencive occurred, the end result would be the Maoists would blend in society and then conduct guerilla tactics using the civilian population to hide. They would use such a tactics coz the Indian army would be pressured to use tactics that human rights groups would cry as abuses, again falling into a Maoists trap.

Back
Top Bottom