What's new

The Indian Military is Hindutva-ized

There are many Yellow journalists like Arfa Khanum Sherwani who atleast have majority Indian followers, this Sawhney doesn’t even have a sizeable Indian following which means he is doing info warfare against you guys and you are falling under his trap when he speaks some feel good crap.

Don't think he has the handsomeness to honey wash Pakistanis.

Some say Hope is nothing but a feel good crap

Only reasonable defense analyst in India. Sad, the retarded pajeets think he is doing it for the Pakistani views. Lol, a population 1/7th the size of India, whos national language isn't even English(though its an official language). Comparing him to Hoodbhoy, who says that Pakistan shouldn't have nuclear weapons. I find Mr. Parveen very sincere, he is always of the opinion of modernizing and making IA better than it is right now. If Pajeets think that they are numba 1 then it's sad to see the advice given by him going to deaf ears. I would rather have him in Pakistan, who would provide "constructive" criticism and love to have a nuclear physicist like Hoodbhoy in India who is of the opinion that the nation shouldn't have a nuclear weapon.

Btw, if he was doing it for views, then he already knows it how to get 'em. Just follow the Goswami, Gorav Arya route... People in Pakistan don't really care about military issues, of both Pakistan or India, thats why you see such lower number of Pakistan visitors even on this forum. So expecting views from Pakistani population that too on indian matters, pajeets have to be delusional to think its true.
A sincere request to you, can you please stop using the word pajeet. Its a big distraction to get into a serious civil discussion. I really want to have neutral and unbiased point of views and discussions, and these name calling does not help.

I seriously hope you are much more capable to have reasonable dialogues than trying to humiliate each other. As @mods are blind to a certain section of trolling and abuse, I am requesting you personally..
Was he kicked out due to his secular beliefs?
trying to sell rations in black market

and now the practice has stopped?
mostly yes..

none the less, this Praveen guy is a serious mystery to many Indians in defence institutes. I heard him personally in certain seminars. He thinks that he has knowledge of everything in the universe from black hole to black mole..

mostly yes..

none the less, this Praveen guy is a serious mystery to many Indians in defence institutes. I heard him personally in certain seminars. He thinks that he has knowledge of everything in the universe from black hole to black mole..

But why are Indians discussing him more than what he actually said?
Isn't this the same argument used in Hoodboy threads?

There's an elephant in the room. How you deal with it is the question not who broke the news of it.

Now have that rational discussion, calmly said El Sidd.

Even the peons in South Block has better insider news than this guy who was kicked out of Army in 1992. Now he is making a living by making feel good videos for Pakistani
Is he or are you getting into the hype about India shinning! remember what happened in the polls ?

k

A sincere request to you, can you please stop using the word pajeet. Its a big distraction to get into a serious civil discussion. I really want to have neutral and unbiased point of views and discussions, and these name calling does not help.

I seriously hope you are much more capable to have reasonable dialogues than trying to humiliate each other. As @mods are blind to a certain section of trolling and abuse, I am requesting you personally..

trying to sell rations in black market
and I am not entertaining your request. Don't like it, use ignore button. And I was on-topic, unlike you lot, who derail/troll every single thread. I don't want to derail this thread, so this will be my only reply.

But why are Indians discussing him more than what he actually said?
Isn't this the same argument used in Hoodboy threads?

There's an elephant in the room. How you deal with it is the question not who broke the news of it.

Now have that rational discussion, calmly said El Sidd.
he is an alarmist.. you have Hoodboy, we have Praveen Swaney
and I am not entertaining your request. Don't like it, use ignore button. And I was on-topic, unlike you lot, who derail/troll every single thread. I don't want to derail this thread, so this will be my only reply.
Thanks for giving the clarity of your thought process and pedigree.. ignore button clicked

Hoodbhoy is a pacifist, he rarely comments on military strategy. He is however critical of the army’s role in politics

I am glad india created battlefield commands. Now martial law and military dictatorship can come to India. See as Pakistani’s try to move away from chief executives wearing uniforms, india is embracing it 😀

Dear india welcome to becoming an American pithu, Pakistan knows from experience it’s not worth it.

k

I don't care what or who he is but Indian obsession with demographic engineering through religion is pretty much real.

You want me to believe the utopian Bollywood world that colonial system employed by Indian army is robust against Hindu nationalism while civilian system long collapsed?

This i can only do with some actual evidence.

The code of conduct in the Indian army inspired by colonial protectionism doesn't bring comradeship nor professionalism as segregation is institutionalized within.

No need to bring Pakistan in this. We don't wanna get involved in your dirt lest forced to draw chariots over it.

Hoodbhoy is a pacifist, he rarely comments on military strategy. He is however critical of the army’s role in politics

I am glad india created battlefield commands. Now martial law and military dictatorship can come to India. See as Pakistani’s try to move away from chief executives wearing uniforms, india is embracing it 😀

Dear india welcome to becoming an American pithu, Pakistan knows from experience it’s not worth it.

k
martial laws happen when people see man in uniform as demigods or are too few /weak to fight back . In India's case its neither, so will never happen

Back
Top Bottom