What's new

The Indian Army in Sri Lanka 1987-1990

if you talk about nationalism, ect. first start practicing that at home by honoring the Central Mulaiperiyar commetee recomendations and that of Suprem Courts order, then we can talk about we Tamils being law abiding by what INDIA as a country enforces upon Tamils in Tamil related issue.

We will abide by what SC orders .

But if any legislation can override that and decommission mullaperiyar , we will try to do that also .

Whatever happens with mullaperiyar , atleast we are not advocating seccession everytime.

IPKF is not that unsuccessful as was thought. 1200 IPKF was killled in 3 years against 8000 + LTTE. (6.66 ratio)
This is successful if we campare it with pakistan fight in NW. 17000 militant against 4000 soldier (4.25 ratio only)

And IA was fighting in total hostile country whereas PA is fighting in their own country.

^^ Sri Lanka terrain is totally different than NWFP's terrain. PA has to fight against savages who hide in caves. And then there are more factors that come into play.

You can't just compare like that.

^^ Sri Lanka terrain is totally different than NWFP's terrain. PA has to fight against savages who hide in caves. And then there are more factors that come into play.

You can't just compare like that.

But IA was fighting in different enemy territory (LTTE area) no sympathy with local people.
PA is fighting in their own country with support of local people also.

if you talk about nationalism, ect. first start practicing that at home by honoring the Central Mulaiperiyar commetee recomendations and that of Suprem Courts order, then we can talk about we Tamils being law abiding by what INDIA as a country enforces upon Tamils in Tamil related issue.

remember the Channel 4 footage of how your army inteligence raped and loaded a truck full of Tamil women after and during the war.
you and your race will be considered one of the biggest shames to Human Civilization

haha you guyz only see what you guys see from channel 4
that truck full women died when tsunami hits Sri Lanka

But IA was fighting in different enemy territory (LTTE area) no sympathy with local people.
PA is fighting in their own country with support of local people also.

Channel 4 !!! yeah another fan!!!
so you have watched channel 4! tell me about it!

haha you guyz only see what you guys see from channel 4
that truck full women died when tsunami hits Sri Lanka

Channel 4 !!! yeah another fan!!!
so you have watched channel 4! tell me about it!

The 40000 dead according to UN reports must also be because of tsunami . Right ??

The 40000 dead according to UN reports must also be because of tsunami . Right ??

Yeah i accept civilians died in Sri Lankan civil war.
any war does it.
My point is that video was taken at the after tsunami hits Sri Lanka.

Back
Top Bottom