What's new

The India-Vietnam Axis

Hehe, so you will have No chance to win poor VN to expand you sea territory bcz Rich and upper middle class Chinese are Coward , only poor CHinese wish to die like 'Hero' instead of dying in Tienanmen squre :P

That why even small Mongol-Manchus- Japan could massacre lots of Han. :lol:

Lol, Vietnam occupying South China is less likely to be happened than doomsday.

i rather live in Hanoi than the worlds most polluted country aka China and Shanghai is fighting with Beijing who is 1st

Pollution%20in%20Shanghai,%20China.preview.jpg

Your eyes & throat will hurt just by being in this city

At least we don't have the dirty slums everywhere. :coffee:

That's cause they wish to live in the slums and we can't demolish them without consent but i know in China you can take land without asking

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/24/world/asia/land-dispute-stirs-riots-in-southern-china.html

Our system is not perfect but it sure is a hell of alot better than yours :agree:

Do not always repeat the lie.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Of course, the Indians always like to lie, I know it.

Incidentally, that figure is to show the mist goes on rising from the ocean in the morning .

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

a lie becomes truth when it is repeated;)

Yes, I know some of India is the thought.

You need me to find news?

You do not understand the point i was making when it comes to slums forget it. Like i was telling your fellow Han brother in India we can't demolish slums without consent

LOL....... Vietnam and India are still hurting from PLA lessons in 1962, 1979, 1984 and 1988.

Now these third world holes want a re-match against China?

Our nukes will make sure they NEVER become a threat again.
did you forget your brain at home again ?

You do not understand the point i was making when it comes to slums forget it. Like i was telling your fellow Han brother in India we can't demolish slums without consent

I know enough, just repeat,you need me to find news?

Yup tie up some of the nukes around him and throw him from across the border or cannon him from some antique artillery gun. Its high time...

atleast PDF will be relieved
:agree:
. please please add hafitzzz and zhenghe to the list this is my wish for this Christmas eve dear Santa :)

Back
Top Bottom