What's new

The India-Vietnam Axis

any way, NUke war won't happend bcz Rich Chinese don't wanna die, that means CHina surely can not defeat VN , so all we need to do now is just sit and wait until China Jasmine revolution happend :coffee:

You serious? Vietnam is not China's rich enough to feel fear, you just Vietnam.

any way, NUke war won't happend bcz Rich Chinese don't wanna die, that means CHina surely can not defeat VN , so all we need to do now is just sit and wait until China Jasmine revolution happend :coffee:

So does it mean the rich people in Vietnam wanna die for the poor majority? :lol:

You are the only hope of the world, the enlightened one, the intelligence personified, hence you are the only one who can show some light on quires of the noobs.

Hence master shifu, i ask for your precious guidance.

It is strange that any false information in my post? Or, if the Indians know, why some of the Indians so shameless? You not just good at lying?

It should be said, it is worth attention, but you should consider more realistic, India have any capacity to the South China Sea? There is no real meaning But China has sufficient means to fight back for India's intervention, I said to carefully consider this time.

answer is NO.

but lets go li'l off topic and the root cause of the friction ...its the Indian project in SCS...India has one project in VN and you get furious and show us your capacity in CS..then dude...please remember your projects in Indian ocean...and thankfully we have a navy big and powerful enough to keep any super power on its knee in the IOR.

It is strange that any false information in my post? Or, if the Indians know, why some of the Indians so shameless? You not just good at lying?

Is there something i said made you angry, master shifu...
Did i lie to you ,highness?

or are playing stupid?:what:

Yeah it is the other way around here , India needs Vietnam to poke its nose into South China Sea :P I can understand after years of Chinese cooperation with Pakistan , huge development projects in Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas and deployment of forces along LOC and not to forget grabbing Indian land inches by inches ... Indians need something to get rid of the inferiority complex that their Govt does nothing :rofl: Well Enjoy it while it lasts ... The Chinese Govt issued a official warning days earlier about oil deal ... Lets see how long Indian Govt can handle the pressure ... Last time it took Govt of China just 20 hours to take Paracel Islands :D I am betting 24 hour to get Indian drillers out at max :wave:

and on a side note , It was once again Trolling vayu sena who dragged Pakistan into otherwise unrelated thread

You nailed it hard bro.

Your advice taken :tup: From now on we will react strongly to China. As a first step we are going ahead with Vietnam oil drilling. We will not back down :no:

Oh ya u people never step back hahahha what a joke let me give u a recent example of IRAN _PAKSITAN_INDIA gas pipeline project. And India stepped back please please continue sleeping we dont wanna disturb u.

:angel:

answer is NO.

but lets go li'l off topic and the root cause of the friction ...its the Indian project in SCS...India has one project in VN and you get furious and show us your capacity in CS..then dude...please remember your projects in Indian ocean...and thankfully we have a navy big and powerful enough to keep any super power on its knee in the IOR.

That is not true, thank.

Oh ya u people never step back hahahha what a joke let me give u a recent example of IRAN _PAKSITAN_INDIA gas pipeline project. And India stepped back please please continue sleeping we dont wanna disturb u.

huh.....india got nuclear deal by stepping back:azn:

You nailed it hard bro.

. lol is it hurting you that bad? hey Mr. secur next time nail him slowly :D

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

.we got a better deal with the nuclear suppliers group he he he and we getting 80 new reactors from US. Hindu baniya afterall he he he he.

It hardly even matters how many third world holes you bring to the party -- Vietnam, India, Philippines -- China has enough nukes to turn them all into wasteland.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...s-chinas-actual-nuclear-stockpile-3600-a.html

In fact, declaring your plots against China publicly just gives China a great excuse to cripple and weaken its evil neighbors forever.

This guys is psychosapien whenever their is discussions on china he comes up with nuke num....
He is cheap chinese jihadi trained on PDF ..... take this nukes into ur .........

LOL..... the time for nukes to fly in Asia is not quite yet. It will come though. Just because we don't nuke you tomorrow doesn't mean we are afraid of you :rofl:

We need to build up our aircraft carrier fleet first to project power together with nuclear deterrence :lol: this will pacify our evil neighbors.

we r afraid of cheapy chinese so plz nuke us today itself....... Ghanta(lolz).... China is axis of evil in asia... go n find better place now ......may be north korea or pakistan.... sorry china does nt hav frnds in east becoz it has 3600 nuk....

Back
Top Bottom