What's new

The India Pakistan geographical divide is at least 1600 years old

Madras, Bombay and Calcutta were the three primary outposts of British empire. That is the main reason Tamilnadu is part of India. Tamilnadu is well developed compared to the backwater Baluchistan is

With the billions the Chinese are spending in Gwadar, it's anything but. You seem to be getting your news from the same indian source which vehemently proclaimed that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance...........:lol:

With the billions the Chinese are spending in Gwadar, it's anything but. You seem to be getting your news from the same indian source which vehemently proclaimed that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance...........:lol:
Bot in action

What is with you and looking down upon indic races like marathas? Parsis tend to be racist and look down upon Indians despite running like coward rats to take refugee in India. Parsis people look shade lighter but racially and linguistically gujaratis now.

Completly agree with you there, let me make thread on how Parsis stabbed Indian hindus in the back in British raj era. And how now they sing vandematram as nothing happened.

I don't know. I mean look at parsis, despite the fact that women no longer remain parsi once she marry outside. Despite that pure parsis now look like perhaps shade lighter gujaratis at best racially. Same thing with Kashmiri pandits, they don't look like ethnic Kashmiris from valley at all. Same happened to khatri hindus in Delhi, if they had moved to Amristar instead of Delhi then they would have remained same. South asian male isn't as racist like south americans, its not like they have much options to begin with unlike in south america which is pred white with others being minorty. Even mulatos have at least 50% or more european ancestry. In south asia high caste looks depend more on geographic location and low castes look same irrespective of location most times.

Its not because kashmiri pandits, parsis or khatris has been marrying poor dalits. The fact is high castes get darker and more aborginal as you move towards east and south. When pandit settled outside marry some brahmin from UP/Bihar, he will not remain same as Kashmiris.

Last edited:
I was into racial purity and stuff.

Than i got married into another ethnicity ...:lol:

Now im in it just to piss off people.

Same, mixed marriages humanise the "other". I hope all Pakistanis take part in this noble endevour. :D

I also sometimes tease Mirpuris here in the U.K about them being not real Kashmiris to get some banter going. They are so many of them here that unfortunately they have become a visible target.

Congrats to both of you, you found a long distant cousin. Look, most of time PDF divide people but some time it unites also.
@Butchcassidy did you get your DNA test done through Ancestry DNA kit?

He was already my brother in humanity, now he's a distant familial cousin as well.

North-East and Sikkim------------------------------------------Tibeto-Burmans
Assam-----------------------------------------------------------Trans Tibeto-Burmans
Gangetic Plain and North-West India--------------------------Indo-Aryans
Sutlej till Indus------------------------------------------------- Trans Indo-Aryans (40% Paternal IE component vs 17.5% for Indo-Aryans)

West of Indus--------------------------------------------------- Horseborne Nomadic Races

IE----IndoEuropeans

Can't call BS on this other martial races baloney . But- I can say this with confidence- all you Pakistani Punjabis = Indian Punjabis. Stop pretending.

Omani_Qaboos_bin_Said_Al_Said_%28cropped%29.jpg
:blink: a bihari panwala near my home looks like this guy.
hmm,,,might have arab geneso_O

North-East and Sikkim------------------------------------------Tibeto-Burmans
Assam-----------------------------------------------------------Trans Tibeto-Burmans
Gangetic Plain and North-West India--------------------------Indo-Aryans
Sutlej till Indus------------------------------------------------- Trans Indo-Aryans (40% Paternal IE component vs 17.5% for Indo-Aryans)

West of Indus--------------------------------------------------- Horseborne Nomadic Races

IE----IndoEuropeans
Sniff sniff...
Secular?

like a hoe bout virginity.
Many are virgin. Many remain so. :D

Even Mahabharata itself (400 BC-400 AD) said that the Indus basin region was not fit anymore for Vedic sacrifices because of intrusion of Mlecchas

'There where forests of Pilus stand, and those five rivers flow, viz., the Satadru, the Vipasa, the Iravati, the Candrabhaga, and the Vitasa and which have the Sindhu for their sixth, there in those regions removed from the Himavat, are the countries called by the name of the Arattas. Those regions are without virtue and religion. No one should go thither. The gods, the pitris, and the brahmanas, never accept gifts from those that are fallen, or those that are begotten by Shudras on the girls of other castes, or the Vahikas who never perform sacrifices and are exceedingly irreligious.'

The Mahabharata, Book 8: Karna Parva: Section 44

If you cannot back up your claims with academic information, YOU WILL BE IGNORED

can you tell me what chandrabhaga means in the Mahabharat text you mentioned above ?

Why "Apsara's" on strike?

Apsaras originally meant women of the Water Scythians

Apa---Water
Saka---Scythians

Apsaka----->Apsara

There used to be Scythian tribes residing on the south-western banks of Lake Balkhash in Kazakhastan
Their women were known for their legendary beauty..Slowly Brahmins deified the beauty of these women by calling the nymphs of Heaven , Apsaras

These Water Scythians were present around Lake Balkhash from around 200 BC

Back
Top Bottom