What's new

The imminent Massacre in FATA

Most wanted of Pakistan are anyway in UK, India, Iran and Afghanistan. Now there is one in Dubai, but Asif Ali Zardari has blocked his repatriation to Pakistan, as well.

Whatever minority you mention... are surely free to leave Pakistan.. i will not comment why they are still like to live in pakistan.
However, you advised them to takeup weapons against Pakistan army... that makes you a terrorist not me as you write and if any of minority takeup arms against Pakistan army, than they are also terrorists.
As i said before, message is loud and clear. If there's any confusion, at outposts, report to the officer incharge and his words should be final.

@Irfan Baloch There are transit trucks going to Afghanistan, from areas you mention.
Are people not disturbed with this unusual heavy traffic? Is it effecting their lives?
Many trucks also come from Afghanistan full of weapons, had any of those trucks, ever unloaded in your area?

One question which Terrorist Group do you officially represent LJ ,TTP ,Al Qaeda Or ISIS?

Where did taking up arms against the army come into this? These are army-friendly tribes who need arms to defend themselves if the unthinkable happens and militants start attacking them. I personally don't agree with allowing tribesmen to have weapons. I like the idea of a paramilitary force with the support of the army defending the tribesmen.
thats how the words get twisted and misunderstood

all these tribes are saying is the military wont be here for ever and they want these weapons just to protect their own villages. they are constantly under siege and the danger they are facing now has increased in its magnitude due to the formation of Daesh or IS in their area. they know that the danger is imminent and they will be facing a full scale assault very soon.
on one hand the government has asked for help from Aman lashkers and friendly tirbal militias to fight the taliban on the other hand they are being disarmed. by heavy weapon they mean heavy machine guns and sniper rifles etc because the attackers come equipped with mortars RGPs and heavy anti material rifles and pick off the villages from the hill tops with impunity. only anything similar or nearly close can dislodge the attacks and lift the siege.

our other friendly tribes also met the same fate when due to inadequate weapons and only relaying on small arms saw them suffering heavy losses at the hands of TTP that rivals with any regular army in terms of its weaponry

One question which Terrorist Group do you officially represent LJ ,TTP ,Al Qaeda Or ISIS?
cheeta..
did you advice people to take up arms against Pakistan army? or against the Pious army of TTP the future rulers of Pakistan?
if thats the case I will pick up arms against them as well just like Pakistan army has picked up arms against TTP

AFAIK, The relations b/w FC and Turi's strained when Turi's began receiving weapons from Afghanistan, particularly some anti Pak Afghani governor of nuristan or kunar were behind this. Even Shia Afghani soldiers came to help turis and IIRC timeline of all these things were b/w 2007-2010

Shouldn't you be Asking Why Pakistani Minority Tribes had to Ask for help from Afghanistan? ISI moved in and captured and disarmed Shia thorough out Pakistan Fast ,but LJ and other terrorist AKA strategic Assets were given state protection who were involved in killing Shia and other minorities through out Pakistan.

Whatever minority you mention... are surely free to leave Pakistan.. i will not comment why they are still like to live in pakistan.

this is exactly the line Palestinians are made to listen by the cynical west
if they are so miserable and helpless then why dont they leave Palestine and find home among other oil rich Arab countries?

answer is.. they grew up there and they buried their dead there.. thats their hoe and even if they want to.. they cant go because its their livelihood and they have no means to go anywhere.

thats how the words get twisted and misunderstood

all these tribes are saying is the military wont be here for ever and they want these weapons just to protect their own villages. they are constantly under siege and the danger they are facing now has increased in its magnitude due to the formation of Daesh or IS in their area. they know that the danger is imminent and they will be facing a full scale assault very soon.
on one hand the government has asked for help from Aman lashkers and friendly tirbal militias to fight the taliban on the other hand they are being disarmed. by heavy weapon they mean heavy machine guns and sniper rifles etc because the attackers come equipped with mortars RGPs and heavy anti material rifles and pick off the villages from the hill tops with impunity. only anything similar or nearly close can dislodge the attacks and lift the siege.

our other friendly tribes also met the same fate when due to inadequate weapons and only relaying on small arms saw them suffering heavy losses at the hands of TTP that rivals with any regular army in terms of its weaponry

cheeta..
did you advice people to take up arms against Pakistan army? or against the Pious army of TTP the future rulers of Pakistan?
if thats the case I will pick up arms against them as well just like Pakistan army has picked up arms against TTP

Irfan bhai I Would never in my wildest dream think of Attacking Pak Army or Advocating such move on the other hand TTP LJ or AL Qaeda and Its sympathizers are a fair Target.

AFAIK, The relations b/w FC and Turi's strained when Turi's began receiving weapons from Afghanistan, particularly some anti Pak Afghani governor of nuristan or kunar were behind this. Even Shia afghani soldiers came to help turis and IIRC timeline of all these things were b/w 2007-2010

Things are not as Black and white in Kurram agency as people here depicting...Both parties had been involved in Grim and barbaric activities...I don't understand why some people are playing victims here..

Shouldn't you be Asking Why Pakistani Minority Tribes had to Ask for help from Afghanistan? ISI moved in and captured and disarmed Shia thorough out Pakistan Fast ,but LJ and other terrorist AKA strategic Assets were given state protection who were involved in killing Shia and other minorities through out Pakistan.

ISI does not target any sect.It only targets groups which are harmful for the state of Pakistan.LJ is not an ISI asset.It is an terror orgs on the hit list of ISI.ISI is doing its best to protect Pakistanis irrespective of their religions and sects.

ISI does not target any sect.It only targets groups which are harmful for the state of Pakistan.LJ is not an ISI asset.It is an terror orgs on the hit list of ISI.ISI is doing its best to protect Pakistanis irrespective of their religions and sects.

Sure what ever you say.

burqa.jpg

They are trying to disarm shia who wants Arms for self protection, while well known Terrorist, celebrating TTP and other terrorist Attacks on Pakistan live in Capital city and carry weapons in the open with arrest warrants out for their capture.

ASWJ a banned Terrorist Party was protesting the killing of one its terrorist and was promised fast action by federal minister. Instead of capturing and putting the pigs behind bars federal minister was negotiating with them.

They are trying to disarm shia who wants Arms for self protection, while well known Terrorist, celebrating TTP and other terrorist Attacks on Pakistan live in Capital city and carry weapons in the open with arrest warrants out for their capture.
If you remember the Pakistan Army did an operation against these very people and caught the man in pic in a burqa:yahoo:.They are not in jail right now because the political leaders of this country are weak.Don't worry the army is getting ready to clean Karachi then it will be there turns.
ASWJ a banned Terrorist Party was protesting the killing of one its terrorist and was promised fast action by federal minister. Instead of capturing and putting the pigs behind bars federal minister was negotiating with them.

Yes "FEDERAL Minister" not ISI.

If you remember the Pakistan Army did an operation against these very people and caught the man in pic in a burqa:yahoo:.They are not in jail right now because the political leaders of this country are weak.Don't worry the army is getting ready to clean Karachi then it will be there turns.

Whats the job of ISI ?

The job of ISI is to defend the country and which they are ding in a very good manner.They are taking out all the terrorist in systematic manner.The time for these lal masjid takfiris will come soon.

The job of ISI is to defend the country and which they are ding in a very good manner.They are taking out all the terrorist in systematic manner.The time for these lal masjid takfiris will come soon.

Dude you can stay in state of denial all you like,but please dont deny the reality.You can purchase any weapon you want delivered right to your house any where in Pakistan.Terrorist and their sympathizers walk free through out pakistan without the fear of capture and prosecution.

Only country in the world where terrorist leaders live in the cities protected by Tax payers financed Police protection.

I came across a news item about the state of Pakistan disarming the tribes in Kurram agency and reading through the contents took me back about 25 years back in time when a retired FF tribesman I knew from Army days visited me. I have quoted him few times and for some I might sound like a broken record who belong to that 50% of Pakistanis who consider shias as kafirs but I will say it anyway because I dont care about theological or sectarian debate since the actions speak for themselves and sadly people of my faith are making the headlines from France, Denmark, Iraq, Syria and south east Asia for all the wrong reasons.

before I give any more details I will invite everyone to read the news item

Kurram people told to surrender arms

Elders in lower Kurram will meet in few days to find out a solution to the problem, said an elder.

Najeeb Turi, an elder of lower Kurram, told Dawn by the telephone that residents of Bilyameen, Alizai, Enzari and surrounding villages had been told to surrender weapons.

“A junior commissioned officer conveyed a message of the colonel commandant of Kurram Militia to the people hand over every type of heavy weapons and ammunition immediately,” he said.

Disarming people in Kurram at a time when the security forces are moving against militants in other areas looks very strange and the decision has scared the people. It means that our hands and feet are tied and we are left to be slaughtered like chickens,” he said.

Kurram people told to surrender arms - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
=================

so back to my story

just for the benefit of those who dont know or care, both Tori and Bangash tribes are predominantly follow the shia faith. their villages have been under siege since the times many of the members here were not even conceived. under siege by whom? an innocent but logical question.
under siege by those who deem these miserable tribes infidel and have been killing them ransacking them and violating their women for decades. Punjabi taliban as we know them now, who used to be called sipah sahabah or lashker jhangvi used to make their spiritual journey in these parts of the world to get the chance of unchallenged slaughter and massacre so that they can take these new skills and and experience back to the settled parts of the country.

the details of the atrocities against these government friendly tribes are no different to the victims of ISIS.. the victims are not just shot but there is an entire ritual towards it. whether its the intercepted conveys or the villages themselves... the children are killed first, either tossed in the local rivers or beheaded in front of their parents, then comes the turn of their women who are gang raped and their body parts are hacked off... the male members who are mortally wounded a re made to see all this and then they are executed in the end.

this former FF (frontier force sub-e-dar) gave me the grisly details and left me shocked and speechless. these were the times when we Pakistanis were shedding tears over Sabrenesca and other Bosnian massacres knowing too little that something similar was happening to the condemned tribes by very same Muslims who offer prayers with us and celebrate eid and condemn India and Israel together. he in the end said that since his tribe had started to fight back and inflicted some losses on the lashkers that come from Afghanistan and other parts of FATA... the government has brought in paramilitary forces and is disarming us. and like before we will be attacked and massacred because we got no means to defend ourselves

he requested some money or weapons even hand guns if I could spare any so that he could shoot his wife and daughters dead before putting the last fight against the attackers and dying in the process. he had no doubt in his mind that his minor girls and wife will be violated , torched and killed and he considered finishing them off himself to be a better alternative.
he spoke in such matter of fact way that I couldn't speak at all.... I politely refused because it was just unreal for me. I offered food and rest instead and he didnt insist or repeat his request.he was too proud for that and understanding my ignorance and reluctance he left. before that I didnt even know that he was from shia faith and it might look odd to an outsider that a shia was asking for help from a sunni against an attack by sunni militias but our relation was from military.

yes his village was raided and there was a 2 column news on the back pages of the national daily and that was that. what became of him is unknown but what is known is since we entered WoT, the attacks on shias increased in their magnitude and violence. during the time of Gen Kyani the things got that bad that these under siege had to get help from Afghan side and they were completely cut off from Pakistan ( we were weeping over the economic blockade of the Palestinians by the Israelis). there was one attempt made to provide food to these besieged villages back in 2008 or 2009 but the trucks were intercepted and torched by the marauding taliban forces and their drivers were burnt alive inside their vehicles.

altough this news talks about confiscating ONLY the heavy weapons from these Pakistan friendly tribes who have been holding the lines against the taliban forces who have sworn out to Islamic state and find it more compelling and divine to exterminate these forsaken people but I know from experience now that officials sympathetic to terrorists will strip down the Turi and Bangash tribes of even the hand guns and will give an all clear signal to their brothers in faith who normally occupy the hill tops and snipe the villagers or drop mortar bombs on them.

posters here who are clueless and ignorant will point at the presence of the army and I quote the tribal elders from these parts and other parts of FATA who are pro government say..

"Taliban laugh at us and tell us that the army wont stay here forever and will eventually leave and when it does they will come for the throats of our sons and will distribute our women among themselves."

in short i predict and expect some massacres that will be just another news item and statistic to other mass atrocities in rest of Pakistan.

Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz
may the Creator of all creations Look after His creation from harm.
indeed Allah ki Nagri may dair hay andhair nahi.

Pak Fouj Zindabad
you got your hands full. look after the state and its people
This is one of the most self critical and objective posts I have read after a long time. I wrote an article a long time back bemoaning our interference in Afghanistan and how it had played a role in fanaticizing our society.

The murder of Alvi comes to my mind. Had he discovered a faction within the Pakistan army that was actively supporting the Taliban? Was naval hq attack conducted with the conjunction of soldiers within the Pakistan army. I think things have gone too far. We must eliminate the terrorists, their thought, their schooling... EVERYTHING they believe in the propaganda and all else.

We have become a joke in the world. They come for Ahmedis we are silent, they come for shias we are silent. Till when?

Dude you can stay in state of denial all you like,but please dont deny the reality.You can purchase any weapon you want delivered right to your house any where in Pakistan.Terrorist and their sympathizers walk free through out pakistan without the fear of capture and prosecution.

Only country in the world where terrorist leaders live in the cities protected by Tax payers financed Police protection.

I am not denying reality.I know some terrorist sympathizers walks freely because they are supported by politicians.The Army and ISI don't have the resource to fight everyone at the same time.They are doing one by one.

And Pakistan is not the only country where "terrorist leaders live in the cities protected by Tax payers financed Police protection" examples include afghanistan (TTP top leaders),Switzerland (Brahamdagh Bugti), Harbiyar Marri (U.K)

I am not denying reality.I know some terrorist sympathizers walks freely because they are supported by politicians.The Army and ISI don't have the resource to fight everyone at the same time.They are doing one by one.

And Pakistan is not the only country where "terrorist leaders live in the cities protected by Tax payers financed Police protection" examples include afghanistan (TTP top leaders),Switzerland (Brahamdagh Bugti), Harbiyar Marri (U.K)

Afghanistan is not a country it's their to show us how people lived during the times of dinosaurse . Terrorist leaders you talk of are no threat to host nations, they are a threat to Pakistan. The ones I talk of are a threat to pakistan and her security.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom