What's new

The imminent Massacre in FATA

Why not round up all these Molana's and Allamas and make them sit together under one roof with doors locked and don't come out unless they have resolved their differences. If they still fail to come up with solution for Takfir and Tabarah, hang them all or drown them in sea. This is their baby, they started and preached hate (both of them) so better they should be made to take responsibility for it. And another wise step would be to give a shut up call to both Saudi and Iran.

Sunnis suffer the same fate when Shias are aggressor so playing victim here and thinking this problem is just Pakistan specific is not justified. Except in case of @Jaanbaz .I won't go into details that is totally a different scenario.

Last edited:
I don't think Army is going to leave the FATA alone once the operation is finished. Either it is paranoia or just a pretext to keep holding on to their heavy weapons. No Pakistani citizen (including Tribal) be allowed to possess heavy and unlicensed weapons and it is states responsibility to provide them with protection. My hunch is, Army will maintain her permanent presence in the area and perhaps recruit locals in the Army and deployed in those area. This experiment has been very successful in the form of NLI (former).

Shouldn't you be Asking Why Pakistani Minority Tribes had to Ask for help from Afghanistan? ISI moved in and captured and disarmed Shia thorough out Pakistan Fast ,but LJ and other terrorist AKA strategic Assets were given state protection who were involved in killing Shia and other minorities through out Pakistan.

You got to understand It happened in an era when India was actively supplying weapons to Baloch groups and TTP was being offered help through NDS. Even TTP no.2 Mullah Faqir is on record stating he received offer of help and cash by Nuristan governor. That;s why distrust occurred b/w FC and turi's that it is another ploy of starting proxy war by strengthening turis

For better understanding of tirah valley and get ahead of the mentality that It is not about shias at all. Shias in tirah are part of suffering, not completely. Read this topic

Understanding Tirah Valley

Last edited:
This is one of the most self critical and objective posts I have read after a long time. I wrote an article a long time back bemoaning our interference in Afghanistan and how it had played a role in fanaticizing our society.

The murder of Alvi comes to my mind. Had he discovered a faction within the Pakistan army that was actively supporting the Taliban? Was naval hq attack conducted with the conjunction of soldiers within the Pakistan army. I think things have gone too far. We must eliminate the terrorists, their thought, their schooling... EVERYTHING they believe in the propaganda and all else.

We have become a joke in the world. They come for Ahmedis we are silent, they come for shias we are silent. Till when?
our story in the recent years is stranger than fiction and you are correct to mention Alvi, the way he was sidelined and abandoned by army is sickening he was intercepted and assassinated by ex army man turned terrorist Major Haroon Rashid. and after that there is a roller coster of events.. we are only focusing on the ex PAF NCO's who wont have had enough security clearance to know the protocol and details of our bases.. the audacity of the attacks on our strategic assets did suggest some mid to higher tier involvement of officers who were eventually captured.

the murder of the Connelly Imam is yet another event which I blame on hostile foreign intelligence using Baith Ullah Mehsood as a tool. our indifference towards the persecuted minorities of Pakistan brought us the day where these terrorists with some political support (and from within military ranks) got so brazen that they have killed over 50K people and continue to do so and we are still in the stage of reckoning and minds are still in denial if that can happen to us by some of us

Please do go into details. Are Ahmadis not Pakistanis? Or their lives does not matter?

Read my statement again and tell me where I said anything that you are trying to imply

"Except in case of @Jaanbaz .I won't go into details that is totally a different scenario."

There is no difference of opinion between Shia and Sunnis on Qadiyanis, that is why it is a different scenario.

I was trying to not disclose your Ahmedi details here by addressing you that is it. Dumb a**.

Read my statement again and tell me where I said anything that you are trying to imply

"Except in case of @Jaanbaz .I won't go into details that is totally a different scenario."

There is no difference of opinion between Shia and Sunnis on Qadiyanis, that is why it is a different scenario.

I was trying to not disclose your Ahmedi details here by addressing you that is it. Dumb a**.

Everyone knows I'm Ahmadi here. Enjoy your opinion on Ahmadis. It started with Ahmadis, even Shia were standing with sectarian Sunii Mullahs in declaring us kafirs. Sooner or later they were going to come for Shia next. Shia leaders betrayed their own people for some brownie points.

Everyone knows I'm Ahmadi here. Enjoy your opinion on Ahmadis. It started with Ahmadis, even Shia were standing with sectarian Sunii Mullahs in declaring us kafirs. Sooner or later they were going to come for Shia next. Shia leaders betrayed their own people for some brownie points.

Okay look I am not going to start any debate here with you, especially when you are hell bent on assuming a lot about me or my opinions. And you are no first Qadiyani that I know off, I have been once preached by one of your young volunteers who was given a task to achieve certain number of conversions or whatever. So don't pretend that your Jaamat is not part of problem too.

I stand with you fully my brother. Ahmedis are as much part of the country as anyone else.

Okay look I am not going to start any debate here with you, especially when you are hell bent on assuming a lot about me or my opinions. And you are no first Qadiyani that I know off, I have been once preached by one of your young volunteers who was given a task to achieve certain number of conversions or whatever. So don't pretend that your Jaamat is not part of problem too.

Well I personally don't preach. But so what? If Sunnis can have Tableeghi jamaat to preach every where, then why can't Ahmadis preach? Its a democratic right to practise, preach and follow whatever religion one wishes to follow. Unless you believe this right is only for the so called ''official'' Muslims.

Well I personally don't preach. But so what? If Sunnis can have Tableeghi jamaat to preach every where, then why can't Ahmadis preach? Its a democratic right to practise, preach and follow whatever religion one wishes to follow. Unless you believe this right is only for the so called ''official'' Muslims.

You won't listen to me I told you not to go in debate over this with me. Anyways let us then continue with your wish :)

Well your main grievance (apparently) is that Qadiyanis are declared Non-Muslims in Pakistan by other sects right? I would say that this feeling is mutual, to prove that can you answer my following questions to clarify matters a bit more

1. As you say you are also entitled to right to preach and practice okay I agree, but when a young volunteer of your's preaches me and tries to convince me to believe in what he believes, indirectly does not he think I am not on right and path to salvation is what he is following, so I am deemed to be a Non-Muslim?
  2. One of our past Foreign Minister once said famous words, "Consider me a Muslim FM of a Non-Muslim state or Non-Muslim FM of a Muslim State". What do you make of that? Either you are Muslim and others are not? Or vice versa
  3. When your spiritual leader prefers to be called a Jamaat and not a sect, because according to him out of 72 sects it is only a Jamaat that will make to heavens and salvation. Then did not he imply that all others sects are non-Muslims? Because the belief is Muslims will eventually make it to heavens and if that is your Jamaat only (per what he said) then rest of us are doomed and obviously the ones who are doomed are Non-Muslims.
  4. Can a Qadiyani woman marry a Sunni / Shia or any other without ever asking her to be husband to convert first?

If the answer is obvious then don't pretend as others are aggressor, you too consider others as Non-Muslims, this feeling is mutual, we say it openly and you imply it through your preaching / sermons/ actions.

I have no problem with your rights my only problem is your hypocrisy and concealment of identity and true intentions, you try to be a victim every time, where as you don't take into account that your Jamaat is part of the problem too.

It does not excite me or make me comfortable whenever anyone is killed either it is one of yours or shia or any other person for that reason, but it does disappoint me when everyone tries to benefit for their Jamaat or Sect using those deaths.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom