What's new

The imminent Massacre in FATA

I only came to know about this few years ago, I thought this started after War on Terror. I wasn't aware that the Turi tribe had been massacred way before all of this started. This must be a real kick in the butt for those who say Taliban those poor Taliban only fighting because of drone strikes.

This is what awaits all minorities of Pakistan. Murder, rape and genocide. I say to these people do not put your weapons down.

@Irfan Baloch Is there anyway to send aid to these people? Any charity or something which we could contribute towards?

This is what awaits all minorities of Pakistan. Murder, rape and genocide. I say to these people do not put your weapons down.

Is there any such history Taliban attacking Turis? Was it during BB era or Sharif? in 90's only BB and Sharif ruled, alternately!

In any case... Talibans were dealt with by consortium of armies namely... Americans, Iranians and Indians, that was almost 15 years ago.
There kids were also sold in organs to India. Today's Afghanis only have heard stories, true or false.

Now debunking your BS about minorities....... If Turis are minority, than i'm also minority, everyone is a minority.

If any tribe take up arms against Pak army, than we all Punjabis will support army and the message should be clear to the so called minority.
Last not least, apply your fanatic suggestion to UK and take up army first by your self.

Is there any such history Taliban attacking Turis? Was it during BB era or Sharif? in 90's only BB and Sharif ruled, alternately!

In any case... Talibans were dealt with by consortium of armies namely... Americans, Iranians and Indians, that was almost 15 years ago.
There kids were also sold in organs to India. Today's Afghanis only have heard stories, true or false.

Now debunking your BS about minorities....... If Turis are minority, than i'm also minority, everyone is a minority.

If any tribe take up arms against Pak army, than we all Punjabis will support army and the message should be clear to the so called minority.
Last not least, apply your fanatic suggestion to UK and take up army first by your self.

Okay terrorist. My urge to all minorities of Pakistan, Shia, Ahmadi, Hindu, Christians, Parsis. Get the hell out of Pakistan. Save as much money as you can and immigrate out of this hell hole so that people like @OTTOMAN can finally take that butt plug of sectarianism out of their ***. Cheers.

Okay terrorist. My urge to all minorities of Pakistan, Shia, Ahmadi, Hindu, Christians, Parsis. Get the hell out of Pakistan. Save as much money as you can and immigrate out of this hell hole so that people like @OTTOMAN can finally take that butt plug of sectarianism out of their ***. Cheers.

Most wanted of Pakistan are anyway in UK, India, Iran and Afghanistan. Now there is one in Dubai, but Asif Ali Zardari has blocked his repatriation to Pakistan, as well.

Whatever minority you mention... are surely free to leave Pakistan.. i will not comment why they are still like to live in pakistan.
However, you advised them to takeup weapons against Pakistan army... that makes you a terrorist not me as you write and if any of minority takeup arms against Pakistan army, than they are also terrorists.
As i said before, message is loud and clear. If there's any confusion, at outposts, report to the officer incharge and his words should be final.

@Irfan Baloch There are transit trucks going to Afghanistan, from areas you mention.
Are people not disturbed with this unusual heavy traffic? Is it effecting their lives?
Many trucks also come from Afghanistan full of weapons, had any of those trucks, ever unloaded in your area?

Most wanted of Pakistan are anyway in UK, India, Iran and Afghanistan. Now there is one in Dubai, but Asif Ali Zardari has blocked his repatriation to Pakistan, as well.

Whatever minority you mention... are surely free to leave Pakistan.. i will not comment why they are still like to live in pakistan.
However, you advised them to takeup weapons against Pakistan army... that makes you a terrorist not me as you write and if any of minority takeup arms against Pakistan army, than they are also terrorists.
As i said before, message is loud and clear. If there's any confusion, at outposts, report to the officer incharge and his words should be final.

Where did taking up arms against the army come into this? These are army-friendly tribes who need arms to defend themselves if the unthinkable happens and militants start attacking them. I personally don't agree with allowing tribesmen to have weapons. I like the idea of a paramilitary force with the support of the army defending the tribesmen.

Yes minorities should leave Pakistan so all of you can get to the real business of killing each other.

@Irfan Baloch

Is it possible to establish a small but permanent cantonment in that area. Maybe of paramilitary or levies force with regular army trainers? If friendly tribes can be recruited into paramilitary force trained by PA, it will serve multiple purposes. They will be legitimately armed and trained to defend themselves. They will extend writ of Pakistan government into this area and protect its installations. They will also watch over afghan border. I am not conversant with this area but I know that it is the farthest of FATA areas and supply lines are extended and vulnerable. So I am not sure if it is viable.

Is there a tribal color to this sectarianism? Like a specific adjacent tribe waging this war in the veil of sectarianism?

@Irfan Baloch Is there anyway to send aid to these people? Any charity or something which we could contribute towards?
I dont know man. whatever is done is done individually without much publicity otherwise the financiers of the terrorists open the floodgates and openly preach to conduct the massacre.

I dont know man. whatever is done is done individually without much publicity otherwise the financiers of the terrorists open the floodgates and openly preach to conduct the massacre.

The most I can do is I guess pray for these people.

@Irfan Baloch There are transit trucks going to Afghanistan, from areas you mention.
Are people not disturbed with this unusual heavy traffic? Is it effecting their lives?
Many trucks also come from Afghanistan full of weapons, had any of those trucks, ever unloaded in your area?
Hi
I have no clue, my information is second or third hand, I am not from the area at all. I have spent most of my early life in Quetta and Zhob and then military service across the country.

I dont know about the volume of Afghan transit trafic from Baluchistan either I will have to look it up or ask the FC or customs

The most I can do is I guess pray for these people.
for everyone every innocent Pakistani who is deemed a legitimate target by the terrorists. although some communities are unfortunate in that these terrorists consider double rewards in killing them.

Has anyone tried to ask the Army whats their point of view on this matter?Maybe the Army and paramilitary think they are now able to defend these people ,they don't need these weapons now.And by the ways they were asked to hand-over their "HEAVY" weapons.We don't know what kind of weapons are these.
the attacks on shias increased in their magnitude and violence
No,the attacks on Muslims (irrespective of their sect) attacked in their magnitude and violence.Pls,stop trying to divide Muslims in sects.Muslims are being killed.Period.

@Irfan Baloch

Is it possible to establish a small but permanent cantonment in that area. Maybe of paramilitary or levies force with regular army trainers? If friendly tribes can be recruited into paramilitary force trained by PA, it will serve multiple purposes. ?
yes it is by the constitution of Pakistan
not only in FATA but in far places of Baluchistan as well because that brings stability, prosperity and ends oppression by chieftains and barons who thrive on poverty and remoteness of the place.

yes it is by the constitution of Pakistan
not only in FATA but in far places of Baluchistan as well because that brings stability, prosperity and ends oppression by chieftains and barons who thrive on poverty and remoteness of the place.

AFAIK, The relations b/w FC and Turi's strained when Turi's began receiving weapons from Afghanistan, particularly some anti Pak Afghani governor of nuristan or kunar were behind this. Even Shia afghani soldiers came to help turis and IIRC timeline of all these things were b/w 2007-2010

Last edited:
AFAIK, The relations b/w FC and Turi's strained when Turi's began receiving weapons from Afghanistan, particularly some anti Pak Afghani governor of nuristan or kunar were behind this. Even Shia afghani soldiers came to help turis and IIRC timeline of all this things were b/w 2007-2010
now I am not a spokesman for Turis or Bungash tribes. they are loyal and patriot Pakistanis and didnt join in any anti Pakistani insurgency or terrorism. when the state failed to protect them yes they looked for support from elsewhere including Afghanistan

just like the attackers of their villages also included the help from their Afghan brothers in faith and ideology

Taking arms away from one group/tribe alone is stupidity imo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom