What's new

The Images Proof Chinese Are Not Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese need African DNA, Its crucial for China's future.

Of all the Chinese I have seen here you look to me you are tolerant and not racist.

Chines are on the way to induce their genes in Africa for the strategic and economic purposes, is what the thread is all about.

Mostly the people in the pics are convicts, they are shifted to African working fields from prisons.

In which pic? The chinese girls in the pics? If you are inviting a troll, just say it.

Black And White movie

:D that if any Indian dreams of marrying a Chinese lady he can try his luck without any fear about his skin

Is pakistanis are white? i don't know about that...

@J-20
your name and flag makes you look like Chinese,let me ask a question to conform it: 丢馁喽谋

Last edited by a moderator:
@J-20
your name and flag makes you look like Chinese,let me ask a question to conform it: 丢馁喽谋

No, that question is too obvious. Even a tourist will know the answer.

J-20 likes to bash China all the time, that's enough to know where his loyalty is.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is thread about?
The title does not match to the pictures being posted.

:coffee:

Black And White movie

:D that if any Indian dreams of marrying a Chinese lady he can try his luck without any fear about his skin

:lol:.........

:lol::lol:..............

:omghaha::omghaha:....

Chinese themselves like Indian soap operas and Indian actors because of big eyes which you find more in Bengal and South.
Chinese are mostly yellow skinned.

Chinese need African DNA, Its crucial for China's future.

Just out of curiosity, why would Chinese need African DNA and why its crucial for China's future?

:lol:.........

:lol::lol:..............

:omghaha::omghaha:....

Chinese themselves like Indian soap operas and Indian actors because of big eyes which you find more in Bengal and South.
Chinese are mostly yellow skinned.
I see your unrelated comment will lead to a massive delete of post,(i got no problem of what you have said, but Im not sure about the others) Please just praise the fusion of the two unique culture, Sub Saharan Africa and China.

I see your unrelated comment will lead to a massive delete of post,(i got no problem of what you have said, but Im not sure about the others) Please just praise the fusion of the two unique culture, Sub Saharan Africa and China.

Mate I am replying to a Pakistani poster :cheers: (no offence)

Yes all I can say is fusion of Chinese and Africans will make the chinese DNA more stronger and will help win more Olympic medals :cheers:

In India's case we already have all types of genes in our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom