What's new

The Images Proof Chinese Are Not Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but your response reveals a great deal of insecurity. As a matter of fact many Chinese are racists, just as many Indians are racists.

If you should analyze though, I would say Indians are far more racist than any Chinese could be. Regardless of skin color.

Note that i'm not interested in a measuring contest, Racism is evil. Reducing such tendencies should be among of our prime national objectives.

insecure ?? in terms of ?

:P then Chinese-Dragon help me find a chinese gf .

be nice to them and be loyal i guess thats what all ladies look for than the skin in most of the cases.

The thread is about even most of the Nigerian are illegal resident without a valid visa, and even some of them are drug dealer and rapist, We Love them, We Love African as mush as our own people. We welcome they sleep with different Chinese lady on a weekly basis. (They don't marry, Its not their culture, See where is Obama's Dad)

@HongWu
@Skyman
@Kiss_of_the_Dragon
@hurt
@scherz
@qwerrty
@Beast
@djsjs
@shuttler
@northeast @tranquilium

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread is about even most of the Nigerian are illegal resident without a valid visa, and even some of them are drug dealer and rapist, We Love them, We Love African as mush as our own people.

@HongWu

@Skyman

There are hundreds of thousands illegal chinese in several parts of the world without a valid visa--engaging in illegal activities.

It is not a good habit to generalize.

Last edited by a moderator:
insecure ?? in terms of ?

be nice to them and be loyal i guess thats what all ladies look for than the skin in most of the cases.
:azn: i do had chinese gf in past , i know so many chinese girls buddy, :D i know how to handle.

Members of Merseyside’s biggest ever cannabis ring jailed

chinese-drug-gang-jailed-400-932711966.jpg

MEMBERS of Merseyside’s biggest ever skunk cannabis ring were jailed for a total of almost 30 years.

The gang converted 33 ordinary looking homes into cannabis factories, Liverpool crown court heard yesterday.

The gang, made up of mainly illegal Chinese immigrants, was busted by police from Merseyside’s Matrix team last September after a massive covert operation.

They found elaborate set ups in houses from Hoylake to Formby and as far out as Warrington and Chester.

Judge David Harris said: “It involved the production on a huge scale of skunk grown in sophisticated and highly efficient artificial conditions designed to ensure maximum value and optimum potency.

“The conspiracy was implemented through the leasing of apparently innocent homes without the owner or letting agent’s knowledge.

“A total of 33 domestic properties were developed into drug factories.”

He said no other judge ever had to pass sentence over an operation of this scope and ambition and that the conspiracy produced more than 10,500 skunk cannabis plants with a total street value of £21.5m.

The gang’s chief organiser Yan Yan Li, 29, from Hulme, recruited, paid rents, hired cars and maintained properties, the judge said.

He said she was either at or near the top of the organisation and gave her a six year and eight month sentence, reduced from 10 years, for an early guilty plea.

Da Yong Jin, 42, of Knight Street, Liverpool city centre, was described as an important manager and his fingerprints were found in 10 houses across the city.

He was on bail when he was caught.

Judge Harris jailed him for five years and seven months

Yu Wu, 49, also of Knight Street, was Jin’s lieutenant helping set up and maintain the houses. He was sentenced to four years two months following a guilty plea.

Gang Liu, 31, of Marina Road, Formby, and Gang Chan, 34, of nearby Liverpool Road, were hired hands who were paid as gardeners. They were both jailed for two years.

Chin Fok Yee, 25, of Princes Road, Toxteth, and Wai Dai, 31, of Waterford Apartments, Liverpool city centre, were drivers and supports and Judge Harris said they were on the same level as the gardeners.

They were given three years after being found guilty.

Sun Ping Ng, 42, of Swinton, got into drugs when his food business failed. He was jailed for 22 months.

Cheung Chan, 31, of Sheffield, a courier, was caught with 4.8kg of cannabis in a rucksack. He received a 14 month sentence after pleading guilty.

All except Ng, who is a British citizen, will face deportation when their sentence ends.

Nicole Parker, 20, of Kensington, helped supply rental properties to the gang but yesterday the judge allowed her to walk free after hearing of her exceptional personal circumstances.

Her year-long jail term was suspended for two years.

Judge Harris added 200 hours of unpaid community service and electronic tags to monitor a curfew between 7pm and 7am.

Senior investigating office Det Insp Earle Garner and his team were praised by the judge for tackling an “extremely complex case that required detailed care”.

Det Insp Garner said: “I’m immensely proud of the hard work and dedication the team showed throughout the investigation.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...nnabis-ring-have-been-jailed-100252-24222186/

Members of Merseyside’s biggest ever cannabis ring jailed

chinese-drug-gang-jailed-400-932711966.jpg

MEMBERS of Merseyside’s biggest ever skunk cannabis ring were jailed for a total of almost 30 years.

The gang converted 33 ordinary looking homes into cannabis factories, Liverpool crown court heard yesterday.

The gang, made up of mainly illegal Chinese immigrants, was busted by police from Merseyside’s Matrix team last September after a massive covert operation.

They found elaborate set ups in houses from Hoylake to Formby and as far out as Warrington and Chester.

Judge David Harris said: “It involved the production on a huge scale of skunk grown in sophisticated and highly efficient artificial conditions designed to ensure maximum value and optimum potency.

“The conspiracy was implemented through the leasing of apparently innocent homes without the owner or letting agent’s knowledge.

“A total of 33 domestic properties were developed into drug factories.”

He said no other judge ever had to pass sentence over an operation of this scope and ambition and that the conspiracy produced more than 10,500 skunk cannabis plants with a total street value of £21.5m.

The gang’s chief organiser Yan Yan Li, 29, from Hulme, recruited, paid rents, hired cars and maintained properties, the judge said.

He said she was either at or near the top of the organisation and gave her a six year and eight month sentence, reduced from 10 years, for an early guilty plea.

Da Yong Jin, 42, of Knight Street, Liverpool city centre, was described as an important manager and his fingerprints were found in 10 houses across the city.

He was on bail when he was caught.

Judge Harris jailed him for five years and seven months

Yu Wu, 49, also of Knight Street, was Jin’s lieutenant helping set up and maintain the houses. He was sentenced to four years two months following a guilty plea.

Gang Liu, 31, of Marina Road, Formby, and Gang Chan, 34, of nearby Liverpool Road, were hired hands who were paid as gardeners. They were both jailed for two years.

Chin Fok Yee, 25, of Princes Road, Toxteth, and Wai Dai, 31, of Waterford Apartments, Liverpool city centre, were drivers and supports and Judge Harris said they were on the same level as the gardeners.

They were given three years after being found guilty.

Sun Ping Ng, 42, of Swinton, got into drugs when his food business failed. He was jailed for 22 months.

Cheung Chan, 31, of Sheffield, a courier, was caught with 4.8kg of cannabis in a rucksack. He received a 14 month sentence after pleading guilty.

All except Ng, who is a British citizen, will face deportation when their sentence ends.

Nicole Parker, 20, of Kensington, helped supply rental properties to the gang but yesterday the judge allowed her to walk free after hearing of her exceptional personal circumstances.

Her year-long jail term was suspended for two years.

Judge Harris added 200 hours of unpaid community service and electronic tags to monitor a curfew between 7pm and 7am.

Senior investigating office Det Insp Earle Garner and his team were praised by the judge for tackling an “extremely complex case that required detailed care”.

Det Insp Garner said: “I’m immensely proud of the hard work and dedication the team showed throughout the investigation.”

Liverpool Echo - News - Liverpool Local News - Members of Merseyside’s biggest ever cannabis ring have been jailed

I feel terribly sorry for these Chinese illegal resident for how much they made the locals suffer. That's why we love and respect the illegal Nigerian residents in China.

I feel terribly sorry for these Chinese illegal resident for how much they made the locals suffer. That's why we love and respect the illegal Nigerian residents in China.

You racist prick, :lol:

Everyone knows what your intentions are. There are hundreds of thousands of illegal Chinese aliens in many parts of the world. Much more than any Africans in china. As i always say, criminals and poor people are just that. They are not criminals or poor because of some defect in their race.

Its human. But as society and conditions evolve for the better, these trends will reduce as well.

Everyone knows what your intentions are. There are hundreds of thousands of illegal Chinese aliens in many parts of the world. Much more than any Africans in china. As i always say, criminals and poor people are just that. They are not criminals or poor because of some defect in their race.

Its human. But as society and conditions evolve for the better, these trends will reduce as well.

Bro you misunderstand me WOW:hitwall: I said I welcome the illegal Nigerian residents, I said I welcome the illegal Nigerian residents sleep with different Chinese women on a weekly basis.:hitwall:

What is this thread for???

Talking about illegal immigrants, indian is always the world highest, what is your point for mentioning china here? Troll?

Chinese are on the way to induce their genes in Africa for the strategic and economic purposes, is what the thread is all about.

Mostly the people working in Africa are convicts, they are shifted to African working fields from prisons.

What is this thread for???

Talking about illegal immigrants, indian is always the world highest, what is your point for mentioning china here? Troll?

What's his point of generalizing africans and nigerians here ? Troll ?

Chines are on the way to induce their genes in Africa for the strategic and economic purposes, is what the thread is all about.

Mostly the people in the pics are convicts, they are shifted to African working fields from prisons.

Chinese need African DNA, Its crucial for China's future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom