What's new

The I hate Elmo club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Elmo>

Oh he is the one who just deleted my post so now i have reason to join this hate club

He is a "she" :D

Webby how can u hate man's best friend yaar.....cats i can understand, they can be quite b*tchy....kind of like some people -especially of the opposite sex!

Bitchy cats... who all are you including in that category on the forum here :azn:

for a ''hard hearted stubborn bastard'' like yourself, i wasnt expecting a ''suck up'' behaviour from you

(j/k)

He's a friend, and he's old. He didn't understand that it was all in good fun, so he was standing up for me. :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Trying hard to impress Elmo, and escape infractions/warnings, makes sense

Why are you so concerned? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess elmo is in love with roger :lol:
I like him too :)

Andy moore and nadal are on my fav list!

Bitchy cats... who all are you including in that category on the forum here :azn:

cant live with them, cant live without them either :D

btw, that is really one b*tchy cat there. Come rain and humidity, leave it outside for a day and let it reflect on life.

He's a friend, and he's old. He didn't understand that it was all in good fun, so he was standing up for me. :lol:

i've enjoyed the occasional exchange of gunfire with him. A necessary ''evil''

actually from the fact that this thread's already 5 pages deep, i can see there is much love in the air!

Oi... I am nice, seriously, not lying. Ask any of the people who just got banned/infracted/warned :lol:

Any doubts I had have now been alleviated...:lol:

in the end, cheers to life! Whether real life or e-life :)

regards,

Abu-Z

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got confused at first......just thought that this thread was against Emo!:lol:

I just got confused at first......just thought that this thread was against Emo!:lol:

Well it sorta was but it seems a good place for the rare i like Elmo post as well ;)

Its why i was here , the tone of the forum really has deteriorated it was so nice to log on to see 3 pages of Elmo wielding her naughty stick to bring people back into line :)

lolcats-is-it-can-be-hugs-time-now.jpg

actually, what ever happened to "Emo_Girl" ??? anyone know?

Shut up !:angry: Roger is the greatest player ever :devil:

Ok so put his pix in your avatar :D- Nadaal and Roger both Sux- and i hate tennis :D- and of course Elmo :argh:-

I would rather enjoy posting in an "I Hate Taimi Khan club" instead :cry:

Elmo is very nice until I get banned! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom