What's new

The I hate Elmo club

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Elmo guy get's too keyboard happy when it comes to handing out infractions, calm down bro and don't forget to show some leniency to your Pakistani brethren!

This Elmo guy get's too keyboard happy when it comes to handing out infractions, calm down bro and don't forget to show some leniency to your Pakistani brethren!

Mr Elmo is very trigger happy, he is one mean guy, I wouldn't cross him if I were you.

Btw there is a rumour that Mr Elmo could be female, which explains the infractions, think mood swings.

I am running away before I get an infraction too. :sniper:

Mr Elmo is very trigger happy, he is one mean guy, I wouldn't cross him if I were you.

Btw there is a rumour that Mr Elmo could be female, which explains the infractions, think mood swings.

ur location is very funny

:P :P :P and i aint gonna congrats Pakistan for wining hockey match against Bharat in Azlan Shah tournament. promise

kon elmo ?????? i dont remember such name. i dont care who come and go from maikhana .

What if webmaster trolls and elmo gives him an infraction. What a facepalm that would be..:lol:. plz dont ban me:D

actually the place is a big clogged with indians....the way veins get clogged due to cholesterol and fat deposits, i think its time to get a bit genocidal and clean up the impurities here on this forum

too many of them here! my God I thought rabbits multiply fast.

actually the place is a big clogged with indians....the way veins get clogged due to cholesterol and fat deposits, i think its time to get a bit genocidal and clean up the impurities here on this forum

you can always report indians.

Yagha Khan would have been proud of you,e-professional

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You never fail to amuse me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom