What's new

The house of great novelist Sharat Chandra Chatterji

Guys, why so much fussing over GDP growth, export growth, Hindu, Muslim, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and so many other controversial matters?

Instead, watch this video. I am sure that all of you will like the video that shows the house of the greatest Bengali novelist Sharat Chandra Chatterji in Medinipore where he lived the last fourteen years of his creative life and wrote a number of great novels while living there.

I think I have read all his compositions. Did I really miss one or two of his novels? Not possible.

"অপরাজেয় কথাশিল্পী" - শিক্ষা'র মানে আমাদের শনৈ শনৈ উন্নতি হচ্ছে।

@UKBengali @bluesky

Guys, why so much fussing over GDP growth, export growth, Hindu, Muslim, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and so many other controversial matters?

Instead, watch this video. I am sure that all of you will like the video that shows the house of the greatest Bengali novelist Sharat Chandra Chatterji in Medinipore where he lived the last fourteen years of his creative life and wrote a number of great novels while living there.

I think I have read all his compositions. Did I really miss one or two of his novels? Not possible.

True Muslims of South Asia follow Urdu and Allama Iqbal.

True Muslims of South Asia follow Urdu and Allama Iqbal.
No other Indian/ Hindustani language can match our Bengali and no writer can match Sharat Chandra Chatterji. Many of his novels have been translated into many other Indian languages.

Although Urdu is also an Indian language, I am not sure if there is one Urdu speaker whose writing is bold enough to translate Chatterji's compositions. However, as far as I know, these have been translated into Hindi.

No other Indian/ Hindustani language can match our Bengali and no writer can match Sharat Chandra Chatterji. Many of his novels have been translated into many other Indian languages.

Although Urdu is also an Indian language, I am not sure if there is one Urdu speaker whose writing is bold enough to translate Chatterji's compositions. However, as far as I know, these have been translated into Hindi.

You should try Allama Iqbal before cheer leaading for that shararat guy.

You should try Allama Iqbal before cheer leaading for that shararat guy.
We have translations of "Arabian Nights", poems of Omar Khayyam and many others. But, I do not know if translations of Allama Iqbal are available in Bengali.

The question should be why do need a translation for Urdu?
We do not have to like Urdu because it is basically an Indian language called Hindi but written in Arabic script with some additional alphabets.

Even the word P is not there in Arabic. So, it is added in Urdu that makes resemble Hindi. There are other letters, too.

Also, Urdu has not been the native language of Pakistan. It is an Indian language. Only Muhajirs are the native Urdu speakers.

Am I wrong? You can bet because there was a time I used to write in proper Urdu. My speaking in Urdu may be better than most of Pakistanis. And I am fond of reading history. This time, it is about Urdu.

Last edited:
We do not have to like Urdu because it is basically an Indian language called Hindi but written in Arabic with some additional letters.

Even the word P is not there in Arabic. So, it is added in Urdu that makes resemble Hindi. There are other letters, too.

Also, Urdu has not been the native language of Pakistan. It is an Indian language. Only Muhajirs are the native Urdu speakers.

Am I wrong?

LoL The movement for Pakistan started with Urdu.

LoL The movement for Pakistan started with Urdu.
Do not please ever claim that you’re an educated person. A separate country for the Muslims of then India was initiated by the Muslims of Bengal.

The All-India Muslim League was formed in Dhaka at the initiation of Nawab Khawaja Salimullah of Dhaka in 1906.

Today’s Pakistanis did not want Pakistan.

Last edited:
Do not please ever claim that you’re an educated person. A separate country for the Muslims of then was initiated by the Muslims of Bengal. The All-India Muslim League was formed in Dhaka at the initiation of Nawab Salimullah Khan of Dhaka.

Today’ Pakistanis did not want Pakistan.

Why are you wasting time with an idiot? They say, "Don't argue with a fool for he will bring you down to his level and then beat you with his long experience of being a fool'.

Why are you wasting time with an idiot? They say, "Don't argue with a fool for he will bring you down to his level and then beat you with his long experience of being a fool'.
OK. I will refrain from responding to his biased posts. Anyway, I am happy to upload Sharat Chandra Chatterji. Full of unbiased humanity.

OK. I will refrain from responding to his biased posts. Anyway, I am happy to upload Sharat Chandra Chatterji. Full of unbiased humanity.

He is a great writer, we all know it. Opinions of some uneducated fools won't change it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom