What's new

The helping hands of Pakistan Army In Pictures.

capt.86ea1d23bbca47849a63e706fd538754-72b4fab433e74163a30f1ca802b10b11-0.jpg

capt.3b2437d0cc194e4ca086ee59174f1c15-3b2437d0cc194e4ca086ee59174f1c15-0.jpg

capt.86bdeb614b414ee8af1ac2d9e0504bd8-86bdeb614b414ee8af1ac2d9e0504bd8-0.jpg

Thanks for the pictures!

I wish in this state army was running the country.......because PPP losers are not running it...but actually making it go backwards!!!

Pak Army to contribute one-day salary to PM relief fund
Updated at: 1605 PST, Wednesday, August 04, 2010

RAWALPINDI: Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani Wednesday expressed deep sorrow and regret over the colossal loss of life and property during the ongoing floods.

According to a press released issued by Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), the COAS stated that the Army is making all out efforts for rescue and relief of the affected people.

“Army is working at full pace and capacity to extend maximum help to the people,” he stated. COAS also announced the donation of one day salary of all ranks of Pakistan Army in Prime Minister’s Relief Fund, established for the flood affectees.

“Furthermore, in the line with their tradition, soldiers of Pakistan Army feel proud in sharing their bread with the affected countrymen and have distributed over 520 tons of rations thus far,” COAS added.

COAS reiterated that the Army will also contribute meaningfully toward rehabilitation and reconstruction activities.

Pak Army to contribute one-day salary to PM relief fund - GEO.tv

WOW thanks for the post TK, i almost cried after reading that PA is going to donate one day's worth salary - other than what they are already doing for flood victims. I say out loud "I LOVE PAK ARMY"

I am really surprised why we are not seeing any contribution from government or civil administration so far??? where are they?? Alas!

WOW thanks for the post TK, i almost cried after reading that PA is going to donate one day's worth salary - other than what they are already doing for flood victims. I say out loud "I LOVE PAK ARMY"

I am really surprised why we are not seeing any contribution from government or civil administration so far??? where are they?? Alas!

I don't want to bash the civillian government too much, but rest assured they are busy shifting all their hard cash to bearer bonds to Geneva.

All i want to say to the people of Pakistan is, Geo Pak Fauj Geo!

Last edited by a moderator:
hope that pakistan might learn from its mistakes and buy special equipment for natural disiters special boats and helicopters and ever year should save atleat 30 crores for natural didster so when we get hit by disaster we dont need anyones help but we help each other and pakistan can get helicopters twice the cheap rate than russians and americans from china as they produce versitile heilcopters from medium to low lift which we need hope after this disaster we might makome sense

hope that pakistan might learn from its mistakes and buy special equipment for natural disiters special boats and helicopters and ever year should save atleat 30 crores for natural didster so when we get hit by disaster we dont need anyones help but we help each other and pakistan can get helicopters twice the cheap rate than russians and americans from china as they produce versitile heilcopters from medium to low lift which we need hope after this disaster we might makome sense

exactly we need to do that...or at least establish a small scale helicopter industry right now ..for our domestic needs ..and dont look to outside world as beggers...for help...:frown:

I don't want to bash the civillian government too much, but rest assured they are busy shifting all their hard cash to bearer bonds to Geneva.

All i want to say to the people of Pakistan is, Geo Pak Fauj Geo!

I want all the Parliament memberz and provincial assemlies memberz ..must donate the whole month wage for the fund...cuz its the public money they getting paid from... and public need it now ...if they dont wanna give ..it should be taken by force....and kicked out of the assemblies...and the assemblies should be dissolved permanently and private body structure be created at the local levels to take care of the pplz...or the district administration take care of everything...hell with anykind of govt ..now its time for the Army to react and kick out all the ****** political scumbags...for ever...

:angry:
:agree:
:pakistan::pdf:

Everybody should know now ..that this work done by the PAK ARMY is the rehearsal ....and is drill for the next one daring extreme Task coming in maybe next few months/years...they should get ready to establish the Imperial Islamic state ...the ideal and free one based on the true meaning of Quran and Sunnah...May be No one knowz about it right now but I have feelings Allah(SBWT) knowz how this gonna happen and use the Army to get rid of all the evil powerz out of the country for ever..:woot::cheesy:
:agree:
:pakistan::pdf:

Man,

May Allah bless all these soldiers and Army commanders!

Death to all the traitors! ( You should know who i am referring to)

One reason why Army would be better than any civilian government!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom