What's new

The Hatred of Foreigners by China is Escalating

East Asian is different and will always try to integrate completely into the host countries. Our mentality is different. Do not judge by your limit knowledge and backward culture. That is why we are always in the upper class, even outcompete the native people in Western host countries.

It is different to white worshipping (unless you want to name it so). By white worshipping, you must look at people living in China, Japan, Korea or Vietnam whether they will try to act white, speak white languages etc. which is completely not the case. In all these countries (perhaps bar Vietnam), people will speak their languages to foreigners in normal life, even if they can speak English.
So Indians, Sri Lankans etc. don't perform in the West? BTW Vietnamese are among the poorest in the US and the UK despite all the white worshiping. Indians have achieved success in the West without this level of white worshiping. Integration and this are completely different.

There's nothing really progressive about self loathing. Sure you have to give up elements of your culture. I have also done it but that doesn't mean I am obsessed with white people.

So Indians, Sri Lankans etc. don't perform in the West? BTW Vietnamese are among the poorest in the US and the UK despite all the white worshiping. Indians have achieved success in the West without this level of white worshiping. Integration and this are completely different.

There's nothing really progressive about self loathing. Sure you have to give up elements of your culture. I have also done it but that doesn't mean I am obsessed with white people.

OK. Keep your dream.

Indian outperform Vietnamese in the US?. Maybe. But Fillipinos are outperforming German and Japanese in the US as well. You are doing selective comparison. By doing so, Saudis people may be the most successful people in the US.

Typical Indian mentality, therefore, I will stop here. (I once thought Sri Lankan will be more civilized, but I was wrong)

OK. Keep your dream.

Indian outperform Vietnamese in the US?. Maybe. But Fillipinos are outperforming German and Japanese in the US as well. You are doing selective comparison. By doing so, Saudis people may be the most successful people in the US.

Typical Indian mentality, therefore, I will stop here. (I once thought Sri Lankan will be more civilized, but I was wrong)
Not just in the US but in the UK as well. Yeah you better stop because it's beyond retarded to justify self loathing as integration especially when considering that you are a victim of this self loathing as well.

Depends on their living habits, Chinese people like to save money, we save most of our earnings while Americans like to spend money, they borrow money to live a life they're not up to, so most Americans don't have much cash to spare like Chinese people do. So wealth can mean different things for different people.

Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen,Guangzhou, Hangzhou... all have GDP per capita over 20000$, but underdeveloped regions like Xinjiang and Tibet drag down the average, but their growth rates are also the highest in China, they may catch up soon.
Well said. Turks have a big mouth everywhere, not just on PDF. I agree big cities have much better living standards than Turkey but China still has many regions with lower living standards especially in the towns, villages and minority areas. That's the reason poverty alleviation projects being carried out. Of course they are all catching up very fast and I hope the whole country can be like Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou,Tianjin but there is still work here.

The title of thread is silly and full of double standards... Chinese and only Chinese must love foreign China haters living in China otherwise we have a "hatred of foreigners".

Hey, OP, tell us how it feels to have Russia slap the taste out of your mouth.
8e2e08d84c3f3dbef11bc12b5d7ca0ea.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom