What's new

The Gun is Now Pointed at Sheikh Hasina: Offensive Against PM Hasina by Indian Media

Indian projects are designed to help India connecting through Bangladesh. Why would Hasina borrow money and prioritize Indian projects designed primarily to help India ?

India loaning us money to further their own connectivity gains.

In Bengali it is called "Frying fish in its own oil".

No use muddying and stinking up the waters any further than it already is....Bangladesh is playing it cool. This Sanghi's propaganda has no takers in Bangladesh, just a sad last-ditch attempt at regaining some respect.

I think Indian Modi-cowtowing media should stop this crass Coyote/fox-unison-howling hukka-hua contest and give it a friggin' rest.

Damage has already been done - it is water under the bridge now.

Sanghis should have remembered about this when they blocked our river waters for the last fifty years, killed our people at the border with impunity, assigned nonsensical tariff on our exports to India, muscled in on transit with almost no fees. National Register of Citizens (NRC) and the Citizenship (Amendment) Act (CAA) was the final nail in the coffin for relations with India. In other words anti-Indian commentators in Bangladesh had a field day with this step-motherly Bharati behavior.

Now come-uppance has come, Rajoo - and seems you don't like it.

Well too bad, so sad....
But dude if I say something about Hasina I‘ll be arrested tomorrow, then why not this traitor pig and the likes of him... Fawzia Brownie another one

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom