What's new

The Great Press Freedom Contest: Somalia Vs China

Will China reach Somalia's Press Freedom score in the next 20 years?

• No Way

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 75 years is a better estimate

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you think the Chinese are too ashamed to comment on this thread? Or do they think this thread is located in Dokhlam? What has caused their absence?
They post what they are tought,they have training what to post ,did you notice all the Chinese post the same .now you have posted a topic which they are not trained on.hence the silence.

https://rsf.org/en/ranking

China is 5th from the bottom. Do you think it has the capability of even catching up with Sudan or Equatorial Guinea? Perhaps Somalia is too high a bar for China? Feel free to comment.
No way...a dictators regime can't have a free press...they only get propaganda piece...
They post what they are tought,they have training what to post ,did you notice all the Chinese post the same .now you have posted a topic which they are not trained on.hence the silence.
You can't say that. Although India's news freedom is ranked 140., it can't be denied that India is a garbage country.
You know more about your country, Of course, except for India 400 million illiterates...

You can't say that. Although India's news freedom is ranked 140., it can't be denied that India is a garbage country.
You know more about your country, Of course, except for India 400 million illiterates...

Come on, its not about India. Ask @AndrewJin, he was asking us to reflect on our drawbacks. May be he could suggest you to do the same.

This is not about India - please stick to the two nations in question - Somalia and China.

No wonder they are lagging behind Somalia. They will never catch up.

Come on, its not about India. Ask @AndrewJin, he was asking us to reflect on our drawbacks. May be he could suggest you to do the same.
This is not about India - please stick to the two nations in question - Somalia and China.

No wonder they are lagging behind Somalia. They will never catch up.
I don't know what news is in Somalia. About pirates?

But I know that Indians don't know that they are more hungry than North Korea. They don't know that their literacy rate is only 70%. Again behind North Korea.

So great news freedom only tells you in India, "India is a superpower"?

I don't know what news is in Somalia. About pirates?

But I know that Indians don't know that they are more hungry than North Korea. They don't know that their literacy rate is only 70%. Again behind North Korea.

So great news freedom only tells you in India, "India is a superpower"?
Please vote and compare Somalia and China - this thread isn't about India. You can discuss the countries above China and below Somalia like Djibouti and Rwanda if you like and when do you think China will be able to catch up with those?

Please vote and compare Somalia and China - this thread isn't about India. You can discuss the countries above China and below Somalia like Djibouti and Rwanda if you like and when do you think China will be able to catch up with those?

I think somalia will remain ahead of china for the foreseeable future.

There is nothing to debate here.

There is nothing to debat here.
Why do you think that? Is it because the Somalis live in a more developed social environment?

There is nothing to debat here.
What's the news in Somalia? Somalia propagandize itself as a "superpower" like India?

Yeah, China has no freedom of the press, if the Chinese can see this. - Oh, garbage India.

360截图20171016182410600.jpg

360截图20171016182546088.jpg

Why do you think that? Is it because the Somalis live in a more developed social environment?
Yes, Somalia is relatively developed, at least not heard that Somalia is more hungry than North Korea.

What's the news in Somalia? Somalia propagandize itself as a "superpower" like India?

Yeah, China has no freedom of the press, if the Chinese can see this. - Oh, garbage India.

View attachment 463762
View attachment 463763
You are derailing the thread. Stop that.
Why can't China catch up with Somalia? Surely the Chinese people must have aspersions to march the Somalis if not catch up with them?

You are derailing the thread. Stop that.
Why can't China catch up with Somalia? Surely the Chinese people must have aspersions to march the Somalis if not catch up with them?
Oh, no, the whole world knows that India is a garbage country. Only you will think India is more advanced than Somalia. I guess - it's your painful struggle. You are trying to prove that India is not a garbage country, but I'm sorry. The 400 million illiterates in India also read the news??

Again, this thread is not about India. You really need to get over your India fixation. It's about comparing Somalia and how if ever China will catch up with Somalia.
Oh, forgive me, we don't have freedom of the press, so I can't see Somali news. I can only see the India news. LOL.
So, even you don't deny that India is a garbage country.

Chinese are trained to be troll bots. They have material ready on their desktop to counter you in n number of things. They are just trolls making a living through troll posts. This is one form of employment Chinese are really good at. So all Indians congratulate for being bots. We shouldn't worry about their frredom.

Back
Top Bottom