What's new

The Great Press Freedom Contest: Somalia Vs China

Will China reach Somalia's Press Freedom score in the next 20 years?

• No Way

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 75 years is a better estimate

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somalia is in?
Look at the Atlas. But I understand you might not know how to use one. Somalia is in Africa - happy to educate a simple minded chap. Did you vote? Will China ever catch up with Somalia?

Look at the Atlas. But I understand you might not know how to use one. Somalia is in Africa - happy to educate a simple minded chap. Did you vote? Will China ever catch up with Somalia?

Looks like someone must be using some alternate Atlas for creating a thread in Central and South Asia.

Looks like someone must be using some alternate Atlas for creating a thread in Central and South Asia.
Looks like the simple minded fellow doesn't understand. This is a comparison between two countries - China and Somalia. One of which occupies part of South Asia, albeit illegally. Are you with me so far? Or is this too complex?

Yawn. Really simple minded. Everything has to be spoon fed. Aksai Chin, Kashmir and Tibet are part of China - they are all South Asian land illegally occupied by China. Did you grasp it now?
Now do vote - don't be scared. And let us know how China can ever catch up with Somalia

Oh my. Dont feel just a little bit of shame when non indians have to dug up the shameful past of indians :)

hqdefault.jpg

BlLAFFTCAAAsdOe.jpg

Oh my. Dont feel just a little bit of shame when non indians have to dug up the shameful past of indians :)

hqdefault.jpg

BlLAFFTCAAAsdOe.jpg
Good job trying to derail the thread. Feel free to open multiple threads about 1962 and India's loss.
On this thread stick to the topic - will China ever catch up with Somalia?

Yawn. Really simple minded. Everything has to be spoon fed. Aksai Chin, Kashmir and Tibet are part of China - they are all South Asian land illegally occupied by China. Did you grasp it now?
Now do vote - don't be scared. And let us know how China can ever catch up with Somalia

Good job trying to derail the thread. Feel free to open multiple threads about 1962 and India's loss.

Why are you crying when you are the one whom bought it up :)

thequint%2F2017-07%2F32f08aa9-d35e-4384-9cc4-628c5398d7fc%2F1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom