What's new

The Great Press Freedom Contest: Somalia Vs China

Will China reach Somalia's Press Freedom score in the next 20 years?

• No Way

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 75 years is a better estimate

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@beijingwalker should take a walk in somalia he will know what press freedom is. Probably then we can have a meaningful discussion. Until then somalia will have higher press freedom.
I used to take a walk in New York a lot, one of my freinds were robbed there and those punks even demanded him to take off his socks with a knife at his throat, I guess Somalia is the same, I would rather take a walk in Beijing.

I used to take a walk in New York a lot, one of my freinds were robbed there and those punks even demanded him to take off his socks with a knife at his throat, I guess Somalia is the same, I would rather take a walk in Beijing.
ha ha nice joke. Are you telling no muggings take place in beijing, it is just china does not have press freedom to report it while somalians report it even in New york. That proves somalians have more press freedom than chinese.

Over 100 million Chinese people taking a walk outside China every year, the single biggest tour population on this planet, Indians maybe only know Somalia, but China,with our cash, travel every corner around the wrold.

@beijingwalker should take a walk in somalia he will know what press freedom is. Probably then we can have a meaningful discussion. Until then somalia will have higher press freedom.
That is correct. But don't they need Government permission to do so? Even if he finds the requisite reasons, chances are he will not be allowed to air his findings.

That is correct. But don't they need Government permission to do so? Even if he finds the requisite reasons, chances are he will not be allowed to air his findings.
Ask the 140 million Chinese yearly overseas travelers , most Indians have no money to go anywhere while Chinese travel around the world.

GlobalData: With 191 million Chinese tourists by 2021, global brands should embrace WeChat
By
Chief Assignment Editor
-
March 15, 2018

China is the largest outbound market in the world with 136.5 million Chinese traveling abroad in 2017. The country’s outbound market is substantially larger than the US, which currently ranks second in terms of international departures.

With outbound travel and spending from China growing rapidly over the next five years, global tourist brands must leverage WeChat’s capabilities and wide reach to lure Chinese tourists, says leading data and analytics company GlobalData.

China’s growing middle class, along with the easing of visa restrictions around the world and more air connections are driving the outbound tourism boom. By 2021, China will remain by fat the first largest outbound market, with 61.2 million more outbound tourists than the US.

https://www.eturbonews.com/180455/g...se-tourists-2021-global-brands-embrace-wechat

Ask the 140 million Chinese yearly overseas travelers , most Indians have no money to go anywhere while Chinese travel around the world.

GlobalData: With 191 million Chinese tourists by 2021, global brands should embrace WeChat
By
Chief Assignment Editor
-
March 15, 2018

China is the largest outbound market in the world with 136.5 million Chinese traveling abroad in 2017. The country’s outbound market is substantially larger than the US, which currently ranks second in terms of international departures.

With outbound travel and spending from China growing rapidly over the next five years, global tourist brands must leverage WeChat’s capabilities and wide reach to lure Chinese tourists, says leading data and analytics company GlobalData.

China’s growing middle class, along with the easing of visa restrictions around the world and more air connections are driving the outbound tourism boom. By 2021, China will remain by fat the first largest outbound market, with 61.2 million more outbound tourists than the US.

https://www.eturbonews.com/180455/g...se-tourists-2021-global-brands-embrace-wechat
Read my post again and try and figure out what it means instead of constantly trying to derail this thread.

Read the first post.

Somalia
Country in East Africa

Somalia, officially the Federal Republic of Somalia, is a country located in the Horn of Africa. It is bordered by Ethiopia to the west, Djibouti to the northwest, the Gulf of Aden to the north

Somalia
Country in East Africa

Somalia, officially the Federal Republic of Somalia, is a country located in the Horn of Africa. It is bordered by Ethiopia to the west, Djibouti to the northwest, the Gulf of Aden to the north
Oh - I get it. That's your beef - why is it in this section? Simple - part of land China occupies illegally - i.e. Tibet is in South Asia. The concern here is not Somalia, the concern is how China will ever catch up Somalia. Do you think it will?

Oh - I get it. That's your beef - why is it in this section? Simple - part of land China occupies illegally - i.e. Tibet is in South Asia. The concern here is not Somalia, the concern is how China will ever catch up Somalia. Do you think it will?

Since when Somalia is in South Asia?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom