What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

China must keep up with Russia!

In what way?
Down more stoli?

today, china copied every thing from West, Policy from Russia, Economy from Capitalism what Vietnam did.

Meanwhile, the Chinese are taking the Vietminh women by the truckload to China having with them. The Vietminh are holding their dicks.

China must keep up with Russia!

In what way?
Down more stoli?

Meanwhile, the Chinese are taking the Vietminh women by the truckload to China having with them. The Vietminh are holding their dicks.

You are uneducated Chinese boy with false flag. Don't troll on women. I can post here what Chinese women did in Africa and Europa.

@MOD. Pls do some thing with him.

Funny. Cows do exist in Vietminh country. I know for certain water buffaloes, yellow cows work in the rice paddies in the Vietminh land.
Since you know so much about Chinese traditional medicine, are you sure your mother has not been with a Chinese medicine man?

Cow is not existed in Vietnam. Take it for you. Its Chinese traditional medicament is better for you than blue pill, kid.
Funny. Cows do exist in Vietminh country. I know for certain water buffaloes, yellow cows work in the rice paddies in the Vietminh land.
Since you know so much about Chinese traditional medicine, are you sure your mother has not been with a Chinese medicine man?

typing fail. such cow urine for treatment is not exist in Vietnam. You mother take it, its chinese medicin. is it really good for your mother health ?

no need to run amok. you can stop the PLA.
times have long gone when Vietnam forcefully civilized the barbarians. :-)

today every nation in SE Asia is free in the decision if they want to join Vietnamese "friendship club". Sorry, China as a country in East Asia is not eligible. You stay out. :lol:
Haha!

"Free in the decision if they want to join Viet F C" ,this does not sound the same with "unite the sub-mekong".

Am I wrong ?

BTW , what is your so called "friendship club" ?

And what is your purpose of this club ?

You guys will share your cookie with others ? Or contain china like "NICEGUY"said ?

And what make you guys so confident about your capability to organise and run such kind of international organisation ?

Because you have the Third military force ? really FUnny!

Mr.Thaksin protected by Mr. Hun-Sen who is called "One eyed lackey of the Vietnamese" is the Key to unite Thailand.:pop:
35200139-F55B-41EC-AF77-4A95E32B9C96_mw1024_n_s.jpg

Seriously!

You really think Viet is powerful enough to unite or annex another sovereign state ?

or unite another nation just because of one or two politicans ?

Last edited:
today, china copied every thing from West, Policy from Russia, Economy from Capitalism what Vietnam did.
Everyone copies from each other, otherwise, how would you reproduce? Finger?

Back
Top Bottom