What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

To be honest G3 is going to be the best possible group for Asia....... Imagine the power of this 3 big countries together........ If the relationships are better among this 3 other countries in the region will also get benefited from it.......If Russia plays a big role and this is possible.......

But the chances of it materializing is next to "0"....

G3 is a diversionary tactic, that's all.

I say we look at the deeds and not the words and here in lies the kicker -

1. India enjoys limited patronage from Russia, Israel and France.

2. US and UK are supposedly neutral but often have mischievous anti-india policy when it suits them.

3. China and Pakistan are openly hostile and are pursuing anti-India policy at all fronts.

4. Rest are irrelevant strategically.

1. India enjoys limited patronage from Russia, Israel and France

That is why i said the chances of it becoming a reality is next to "0"...... Well Russia would be fine with this..... But it will not go down well with israel and france, because this alliance will turn against US interests....
2. US and UK are supposedly neutral but often have mischievous anti-india policy when it suits them.
We all know why they support India these days....... We are using each other in what ever way we can.... and both look at each other with certain amount of mistrust.... Any possible alliance (G3), uncle sam wont sit idle and let it happen.....

3. China and Pakistan are openly hostile and are pursuing anti-India policy at all fronts

This is going to be the biggest thorn (China - India relationship) in the G3........ When it comes to Pakistan, it will not be a big problem and will be dealt with.....

4. Rest are irrelevant strategically
Nato??????

That is why i said the chances of it becoming a reality is next to "0"...... Well Russia would be fine with this..... But it will not go down well with israel and france, because this alliance will turn against US interests....

We all know why they support India these days....... We are using each other in what ever way we can.... and both look at each other with certain amount of mistrust.... Any possible alliance (G3), uncle sam wont sit idle and let it happen.....

This is going to be the biggest thorn (China - India relationship) in the G3........ When it comes to Pakistan, it will not be a big problem and will be dealt with.....

Nato??????

Russia is on a self destructive course so much so that I feel sorry for them. With Oil Money, Strong Defence export and relatively low pop density they had the potential to be the next Germany but narcissistic leadership, corruption, nepotism and misplaced sense of importance have destroyed all potential leaving them with a strong exterior shell but weak underbelly.

France is usually independent and does not rely on US for much hence the strings though present are extremely slack.

Israel is a tricky little thing and for factors too lengthy to go into have a one sided relationship largely with USA. In short they are the only nation which takes US money with both hands and gives them nothing.

Uncle SAM does not have much say in formation of G3 but frankly both India and China are at odds when it come to future trajectory due to resource competition. Russia-China block is already functional and thriving and serves most of the purpose.

NATO is nothing but US + . So for all intents and purposes when I talk about US, I mean NATO. Now constituents of NATO are a different beast and some countries matter more than other like France, Germany and UK.

We will continue our status quo and try to maintain healthy relationships with all. That's why we said "no" to a joint patrolling in SCS and other stuff.

Historically also, we have never been warmongering, or prone to barbarism like looting, evangelism etc, unlike others.

The only difference now, compared to a few decades ago, is that we are big enough economically and militarily to have an active say. That's all.

Also, I would say that Chinese netizens shouldn't be so distrustful of the U.S. A healthy relationship without conflicts between the U.S, Russia and China would by itself make global peace much more feasible. People should top believing all the internet conspiracy crap about the U.S. You stay powerful long enough, you will become the villain. It's true for every big empire/nation. China will slowly and surely realise that. It's only natural.

Maybe the middle east and parts of greater middle east/their sphere of influence etc would still be tumultuous.. but then.. I don't think even if an all powerful magical bearded fairy god existed, those regions would remain peaceful..

G3 is a diversionary tactic, that's all.

I say we look at the deeds and not the words and here in lies the kicker -

1. India enjoys limited patronage from Russia, Israel and France.

3. China and Pakistan are openly hostile and are pursuing anti-India policy at all fronts.

4. Rest are irrelevant strategically.

G3 is not a diversionary tactic but a mechanism that is good for China, Russia and India when they need to fight for common interest or use it to deter western from undesirable action against respective countries, it's not mean to form a permanent alliance but an umbrella that all three can feel safer against western's pressure tactic.

As for China and India relation, I think the sentiment is mutual, we feel much anti-China as Indians feel anti-India regarding both nations, we can have a long exhaustive debate but we will never able tor fix any problem...the best way is to stay as frienemy for now which be friend and enemy as the same time.

G3 is not a diversionary tactic but a mechanism that is good for China, Russia and India when they need to fight for common interest or use it to deter western from undesirable action against respective countries, it's not mean to form a permanent alliance but an umbrella that all three can feel safer against western's pressure tactic.

As for China and India relation, I think the sentiment is mutual, we feel much anti-China as Indians feel anti-India regarding both nations, we can have a long exhaustive debate but we will never able tor fix any problem...the best way is to stay as frienemy for now which be friend and enemy as the same time.

I agree and thanks for responding to my posts in a respectful manner. I usually don't get sensible replies when quoted by Chinese members.

USA is trying for making nest in India.

China, Russia, India seek bigger role in global affairs
Xinhua, April 19, 2016

b8aeedd129f0187fd21f43.jpg

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi (L), Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov (C) and Indian External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj attend the 14th Meeting of the Foreign Ministers of China, Russia and India, in Moscow, capital of Russia, on April 18, 2016. [Xinhua/Bai Xueqi]

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Monday suggested that China, Russia and India expand cooperation so that the three-party mechanism will play a bigger role in global affairs.

Wang, who is visiting Moscow attending the 14th trilateral meeting of foreign ministers, made the remarks when he had a meeting with his Russian and Indian counterparts Monday.

The ever-changing global and regional circumstances have underlined the need for closer communication among the three countries and more contributions from them to the settlement of complicated hot-button issues, said Wang.

As the world's major emerging markets, Wang said, China, Russia and India established the cooperative mechanism not only out of the trend of multi-polarity, but also the need for common progress, which is helpful to create a more positive environment for the development of developing countries.

The Chinese foreign minister also said to put into full play their potential, the three nations should make more efforts to reform their economic structure, encourage innovation and transform industrial patterns, which will further promote their cooperation in all areas, from politics to economy and trade, and then to security and culture,

On global economic governance, Wang called for gaining more say for emerging markets through frameworks of the Group of 20 and BRICS, saying that China is ready to take the opportunity of this year's G20 summit to be held in Hangzhou, east China's Zhejiang province, to exchange views with Russia and India on new ways to speed up world economic recovery. BRICS groups Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.

Based on mutual understanding and trust, the three parties agreed to keep working together to fight against such evils as terrorism, piracy, and illegal drug smuggling, while facilitating the political solutions to regional hot-button issues, particularly the crises in Syria and Ukraine, as well as the peace process in Afghanistan and the Middle East.

The Chinese diplomat stressed that cooperation among Beijing, Moscow and New Delhi is an open mechanism, not targeting any third party and having no intention to ally to confront others.

The trilateral mechanism will continue to play a positive and constructive role in improving global stability and regional development, and to promote democracy of international relations, Wang said.

I don't think India is ready to let go of US and side with Russia as what we have seen recently. Inf act India is ready to dump Russian weapons for American if the deal goes through.

Of course it will excercise more influence in the future. India is better with Russia and China than USA. Uncle Sam is no happy with it to the extreme.

India will always gives prominence to her own permanent interests .
Having said that ,we believes our future and stability depends upon our relations with our neighbours especially with PRC .
May be we are competitiors but we need each other .And China is the main power in this group several times stronger than India and Russia.

I agree a mutually beneficial relationship can be established between the 2 countries. China is no angel but is still far better than US which can destabilize India anytime it wants

China shall respect India's rights in Indian Ocean, and contra versa. I would rather believe India than USA. I hope India could keep certain distance with USA, which render India to excercise more influence in the multi pillar world.

Indians don't trust Uncle Sam in their deep side of heart, neither do China and Russia. If China and India can tick out the border problem, it will improve the bilateral relationship. The trick Uncle Sam played is to stir up the relationship between Asians and take advantage of it. India now is adopting a balance foreign policy between China and USA. Modi is smart. Now Russia perform as bridge between China and India, it's a good sign.

The current visit paid to China by Mr Parrikar is a. Strong signal sent out by Modi government that: India is no ones puppet. It sure win China's respect, and China will also redefine the relationship with India.

Russians and Chinese knows the real policy of India .You are absolutely right .Diplomatic tussle between India and US is the best example of that .We wont trust them .How can we whole heartedly support a nation that sent a CBG to threaten us ?
US will always like the degradation of Asian powers ,so that they can take advantage from it . But India or China cant afford of the degradation of their neighbours .

USA is trying for making nest in India.

We also knows that .But we cant provoke them unnecessarily .Perhaps Russia or China can do that because they are in much better but we are not.But still we will follow that independent policy.

I agree a mutually beneficial relationship can be established between the 2 countries. China is no angel but is still far better than US which can destabilize India anytime it wants
USA wanna destabilize China and Russian and put everyone in Asia under its pawn. We shall not be utilized by Yankees to contain each other if we still value independence. They still think they are master and Asians are slaves, it never change.

China shall respect India's rights in Indian Ocean, and contra versa. I would rather believe India than USA. I hope India could keep certain distance with USA, which render India to excercise more influence in the multi pillar world.

Indians don't trust Uncle Sam in their deep side of heart, neither do China and Russia. If China and India can tick out the border problem, it will improve the bilateral relationship. The trick Uncle Sam played is to stir up the relationship between Asians and take advantage of it. India now is adopting a balance foreign policy between China and USA. Modi is smart. Now Russia perform as bridge between China and India, it's a good sign.

The current visit paid to China by Mr Parrikar is a. Strong signal sent out by Modi government that: India is no ones puppet. It sure win China's respect, and China will also redefine the relationship with India.
No its direct to China as "there is still some time left , settle the disputes and make peace. Don't force us to become your enemy which will be disastrous to both"

Russians and Chinese knows the real policy of India .You are absolutely right .Diplomatic tussle between India and US is the best example of that .We wont trust them .How can we whole heartedly support a nation that sent a CBG to threaten us ?
US will always like the degradation of Asian powers ,so that they can take advantage from it . But India or China cant afford of the degradation of their neighbours .

We also knows that .But we cant provoke them unnecessarily .Perhaps Russia or China can do that because they are in much better but we are not.But still we will follow that independent policy.
And how can you trust a nation which invaded your state

Oh so Chinese are stabilizing us??

Oh so Chinese are stabilizing us??

Freemasonry on non Anglo-Saxon nation crackdown never stop! While China and India and Russia is the largest threat of freemasonry. USA do their best to provoke the contradiction between us, in an attempt to enable us to war with each other. Never threaten their... However, they underestimate the wisdom of the ancient civilization.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom