What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

lol, so many smilies...Don't make your butthurt soo obvious :lol:
whay influence? Did you support vietnam in any way,?? :lol:
They were supplied weapons by China and USSR... Nobody gave a Fuk about india..

NAM was extremely influential organization in the cold war, now if you know the non Madrassa history of NAM you would know people actually did give a **** about india. Unlike Pakistan which has become a political and economical joke.

a civil war with 75 million support thsts your fukin achievement? :lol:
We raped you for 1000 years...:D

lol, living in delusions are you....your country got torn apart because of India thats the truth, as for 1000 years, is that the Madrassa education ?

all indian sources and from current SL PM.. What was happening when the war was being fought?:lol: you were playing your dirty domestic politics... Where your govts supported ltte... Let me tag SL Members @Gibbs. @Azizam

Indian Sources ? :lol:..now that i have given you actual evidence you go back to your mindless insults :p:

influence my arse... You are already packing your bag ... No "mining contracts".. No land route ... Not involved in any strategic decisions or confrence a negotiations .. And a lot of butthurt .. Your papers and media is crying day and out..:lol:

Are you that oblivious to what is going on ? you think India is helping Afghanistan for the heck of it ? There is a link between Chabbar portin Iran, Afganistan and other Central Asian countries...

Your so called hospital has been in Tajikistan since 90s yet no a since fuk was given..:lol:

Is that relevant ? Point is we are operating bases away from our borders and you seem to be in a butthurt about it

:lol: We train all ME,Central Asians,Ethiopians,Sudan,Nigeria,Niger,Zambia,Chad,Nepal,Sri Lanka and even bangladesh.. And myanmar .. Even Indinesians,Malay etc who also use our weapons :lol:

And so does India, whats your point :p:
Let the Sri Lankans decide who the Fuk are you ? The chai Wala :lol:

What does this have to do with my retort ? butthurt much ? :lol: Besides a Chai wala is miles ahead of terrorists shooting up schools and markets..

Lol .. We literally own Afghanistan,, and don't you complain how we cross into your ou try and beheadand kill your troops (your claims)..:lol:

You can't even manage Pakistan and your dreaming of owning Afghanistan :lol: First fix your country. Did you forget how 100s of your soldiers surrendered to a handful of Terrorists and your elite supa dupa army got humiliated...

P.S: your NH touted operation was done on your on border with Myanmar or at max just a Hirt distance within the myanmar territory (myanmar the vessel state of China) so muh for your influence :lol:

Learn to read English, we can go into Myanmar hit anything and comeback. Myanmar specifically allows that..

So we are BUTThurt ? Over good news that india got insulted and embarassed by UNSC ?:lol:
Go shovel shit somewhere else Sukdeep ... You inferiority complex riddled coolie.

you might fall so low as to throw out personal insults, but i won't

Lol,...A perceptual slave nation talking about India. Fact is we are growing considerably and are miles ahead of Pakistan in every field except terrorism... Your personal mental masturbation is irrelevant :partay:

Last edited:
1.USA doesn't allow CHina to have more votes of IMF and World bank, China just set up AIIB and Silk Road FUND to marginalize WB and IMF.
And now, WB/IMF are more eager to give CHinese more Vetos than China itself ,Otherwise, bouth would be replaced by AIIB/Silk Road FUnd sooner or later and got diabled like "the league of Nation".

2.if India were able to set up a Parallel or alternative of UN ,just as CHina does with WB/IMF, India would be offered a Veto of UN .

Thus, India had better spend its energy and money on developing its economy, instead of wasting money/time appealing Veto of UN now before its might deseves a veto.

Totally agree. India can only demand a UNSC veto power. It cannot beg for one. And India is still way too weak to demand one. India will be laughed out the door if it threaten to quit UN.

UN has failed completely in its job of maintaining peace, especially when the member countries themselves are responsible for starting numerous wars... The Veto system is rather stupid and a rather convenient loophole...

And the grapes are sour...

lol, so many smilies...Don't make your butthurt soo obvious :lol:
says the moron..:D

NAM was extremely influential organization in the cold war, now if you know the non Madrassa history of NAM you would know people actually did give a **** about india.
So what was your rule in helping vietnam fight USA?:lol: verbal blowjob at best?:lol:

Pak was actually requested by US to fight in Vietnam but we didn't... Apart from that Vietnam had been buying weapons from Pak in the past..:lol:

Unlike Pakistan which has become a political and economical joke.

whatever gets you an orgasm..:D

lol, living in delusions are you....your country got torn apart because of India thats the truth, as for 1000 years, is that the Madrassa education ?
How do you tear apart a country where a small part or an overseas territory has already been asking for succession? Devdasi (temple prostitite) logic ?:D

Indian Sources ? :lol:..now that i have given you actual evidence you go back to your mindless insults :p:
reality hurts right? You were sucking upto your Tamil Nadu terrorists .. Banning weapons and military support to Sri Lanka..apart from passing resolutions against SL which were blocked by Pak & China... Want sources? At the same time Pak was supplying weapon shipments every week,military advisors and "Pilots" who bombed your tamil terrorist brethren...:lol:

Are you that oblivious to what is going on ? you think India is helping Afghanistan for the heck of it ? There is a link between Chabbar portin Iran, Afganistan and other Central Asian countries...

lmao... Clown Chahbahar is an iranian port you are only developing it for IRAN... They can pretty much dismiss your *** whenever they want... Before that you were (and still are) begging Pak for route to Kabul.., :lol:

You were sidelined from all Afghan summits .. No mining contracts .., nothing ... Now you are bitchin on your media... Want source of your crying?:lol:
India ignored as Pak. takes charge of Afghan-Taliban talks: The Hindu - Mobile edition
More arse burn..:lol:

Is that relevant ? Point is we are operating bases away from our borders and you seem to be in a butthurt about i
So your sole point is that coz you have been operating a single wretched hospital in Tajikistan you have influence there?:lol:

BC .. Tajiks are trained by us... Our army is already there training them... They are using our ports for import ... And have already established road link to Pak... Meanwhile rail link is also to be developed .. Not to forget CPEC will also connect them..:lol:

And so does India, whats your point :p:
No kiddo.,, it don't... Just cuz you train a few african countries doesn't mean shit,.

What does this have to do with my retort ? butthurt much ? :lol: Besides a Chai wala is miles ahead of terrorists shooting up schools and markets..
Maybe the chai Wala can make toilets top.. So that 700 million piss poor indians don't die of disease and starvation?:)

You can't even manage Pakistan and your dreaming of owning Afghanistan :lol: First fix your country. Did you forget how 100s of your soldiers surrendered to a handful of Terrorists and your elite supa dupa army got humiliated...
That's not what your mommy said,,, no matter how much you moan reality won't change..so keep bitchin..

Learn to read English, we can go into Myanmar hit anything and comeback. Myanmar specifically allows that..
How can u learn English? How can I ever compete with appu the dot head with the "phunny" Anglash .. I always get "jero" in Anglash..:(

As for myanmar .. Lmao.. So you have influence on myanmar coz you killed a few indian guys 500 meters inside myanmar (a pisspoor country - living off Chinese handouts and a laughable military).. Sounds credible..

you might fall so low as to throw out personal insults, but i won't

Lol,...A perceptual slave nation talking about India. Fact is we are growing considerably and are miles ahead of Pakistan in every field except terrorism... Your personal mental masturbation is irrelevant :partay:

So we are a slave nation that supports taliban fighting USA.. And they still consider us friends and give us weapons etc?
I mean Fuk off coolie... Go take a dump in LOC and you get beheaded ... But hey you can always point at "slaves" and do a headless bollywood dance like a good US cheerleader..:lol:

Go piss off sukdeep.its time beg US,China and Russia again ...

Last edited:
UNSC 5 perm members' common qualties:

1. Alliance during WW2 to combat against the facists: imperial Japan and Nazi Germany's invasions
2. independently make their own advanced fighter jets
3. capable of making nuke submarines
4. capable of making fighter jet engines
5. net weapon exporters
6. within top 10 economies by nominal gdp (Japan being the number 3 biggest economy)
7. jointly or independently launched their satellite navigation systems
8. top medal contenders in Olympics and other global sports events
9. hosted at least once Olympics and all participating in summer, winter and aquatic sports actively
10. having top ranking global institution(s) of higher learnings (within top 200 according to QS and Time evaluations)
11. leading countries in scientific publications ( within top 15 countries per SJR SCImago Journal and country ranking)
12. having numerous orchestral sized (50 to over 100 muscians) musical groups or dancing organizations, numerous opera houses and music halls across country for performing arts of international standards
13. having well constructed infrastructures which meet basic facilities like running water, sanitation and electricity
14. efficient and safe transportation systems nationwide
15. high literacy rate
16. low infant mortality rate

--- what else?

Last edited:
says the moron..:D

50011272ea02c.jpg

How do you tear apart a country where a small part or an overseas territory has already been asking for succession? Devdasi (temple prostitite) logic ?:D

You talking about the 90000 POW ? Or the little boys which your mullahs like so much.

reality hurts right? You were sucking upto your Tamil Nadu terrorists .. Banning weapons and military support to Sri Lanka..apart from passing resolutions against SL which were blocked by Pak & China... Want sources? At the same time Pak was supplying weapon shipments every week,military advisors and "Pilots" who bombed your tamil terrorist brethren...:lol:

Not really, am actually entertained by the Verbal Diarrhea coming from you. Fact is , we helped grow LTTE and we helped destroy it unlike the monsters you grew in your backyard and are busy swallowing you whole.Without Help and cooperation from India, LTTE would be still be in Sri Lanka. Yeah and give your sources...

lmao... Clown Chahbahar is an iranian port you are only developing it for IRAN... They can pretty much dismiss your *** whenever they want... Before that you were (and still are) begging Pak for route to Kabul.., :lol:

You were sidelined from all Afghan summits .. No mining contracts .., nothing ... Now you are bitchin on your media... Want source of your crying?:lol:
India ignored as Pak. takes charge of Afghan-Taliban talks: The Hindu - Mobile edition
More arse burn..:lol:

You indeed are completely clueless, Chabbar port will be used to ship energy supplies from central asia, there is a reason India is funding Infrastructure in Afghanistan. Ofcourse, only you can handle Taliban, its your pet child..
As for what the Afgans think of you, go ask them :lol:

So your sole point is that coz you have been operating a single wretched hospital in Tajikistan you have influence there?:lol:

India has spent 70$million on refurbishing that Airbase, currently it houses Mi-17 Helicopters to assist in reconstruction effort in Afganistan. Learn to do some reading before hitting that reply button. It saves repeated Embarrassment

BC .. Tajiks are trained by us... Our army is already there training them... They are using our ports for import ... And have already established road link to Pak... Meanwhile rail link is also to be developed .. Not to forget CPEC will also connect them..:lol:

Tajiks are trained by a whole host of countries, including India, nothing to brag about. We,ll see how long they use your port once the Infrastructure and work around Chabbar gets finished..lol CPEC...what happened to the money Chinese promised you to give in 2010 ? :lol:

No kiddo.,, it don't... Just cuz you train a few african countries doesn't mean shit,.

then stop bragging about pak army here :lol:

Maybe the chai Wala can make toilets top.. So that 700 million piss poor indians don't die of disease and starvation?:)

Still better than Mullahsaurus and the Taliban cunts you have been raising, and you talk like your people are any better off. Go outside and see your own country. Spending to much time in your mothers basement is bad :lol:

How can u learn English? How can I ever compete with appu the dot head with the "phunny" Anglash .. I always get "jero" in Anglash..:(

Is that Madrassa education ?

As for myanmar .. Lmao.. So you have influence on myanmar coz you killed a few indian guys 500 meters inside myanmar (a pisspoor country - living off Chinese handouts and a laughable military).. Sounds credible..

lol..we had influence on Myanmar since the 90s...this is nothing new..

So we are a slave nation that supports taliban fighting USA.. And they still consider us friends and give us weapons etc?
I mean Fuk off coolie... Go take a dump in LOC and you get beheaded ... But hey you can always point at "slaves" and do a headless bollywood dance like a good US cheerleader..:lol:

Go piss off sukdeep.its time beg US,China and Russia again ...

You are a slave nation, either slave of US or slave of Saudi or slave of China either way your country lacks independence, strong leadership. A country without any cultural identity and country who has made Heroes of those people who raped their Ancestors and brags about it :lol: That is the truth..

View attachment 246405

Now stop bitchin or I may come with my blade and make you my beetch like my great ancestors ... I still have a 500 year old sword of my Ancestor!:lol:

You big mouth c... are so passive in your real life... Yet a big mouth hiding behind a screen knowing that you are secure...:lol:

What happened, lose your nerve to reply and now going back to personal insult ? ::p:
Unlike you i was brought up in a good family and i will still avoid personal insults... :rolleyes:

What happened, lose your nerve to reply and now going back to personal insult ? ::p:
Unlike you i was brought up in a good family and i will still avoid personal insults... :rolleyes:

Are you expecting proper reply from them??? lol they are more interested in personal attacks... they are the one who troll mostly, and who spit insults and personal attack ... even though they think, they are pure ones from lala land.. lolz ...

What's the fukin' big deal dying for a permanent seat in the UNSC? It's a totally useless organization, a relic from the past! No one cares a hoot. It's as impotent and useless as a corpse in a harem.

I think India should stop making a fool of itself by crying hoarse to get into this worthless club of ineffective entities.

What's the fukin' big deal dying for a permanent seat in the UNSC? It's a totally useless organization, a relic from the past! No one cares a hoot. It's as impotent and useless as a corpse in a harem.

I think India should stop making a fool of itself by crying hoarse to get into this worthless club of ineffective entities.

Its not really useless bros.if it was then your leaders wont be trying so hard to join the high chairs of P5. Or do you think your leaders are foolish/dumb? I dont think so. They know mors about world politics than you common people. So they know the use/value of a UNSC permanent seat.:cheers:

Last edited:
Its not really useless bros.if it was then your leaders wont be trying so hard to join the high chairs of P5. Or do you think your leaders are foolish/dumb? I dont think so. They knkw mors about pilitics than you common people. So they know the use/value of UNSC permanent seat.:cheers:

a chicken-shit power like UK doesn't deserve the UNSC seat. You have trolled the world the last time. We will boot you out, but before we do that we will insult you and abuse you in ways that leave you in no doubt what your true status is.

a chicken-shit power like UK doesn't deserve the UNSC seat. You have trolled the world the last time. We will boot you out, but before we do that we will insult you and abuse you in ways that leave you in no doubt what your true status is.

Lool you are funny mate.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom