What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Most likely. Chinese felt quiet insecure about it ;)

He suggested that his Chinese interlocutors had apparently "connected the dots" from observing the MALABAR exercise involving the US, Japan, Indonesia, Singapore and Australia that they were being "militarily surrounded." He proposed that they could only be disabused of these inferences by more transparency, including involving them more deeply as observers in such exercises, though this was not without some risk of excessive disclosure.

Cable reference id: [HASHTAG]#08CANBERRA185[/HASHTAG]

IT has nothing to do with Vietnam.
it's a game between cn,us,ru

IT has nothing to do with Vietnam.
it's a game between cn,us,ru
just in case you haven´t noticed. we have 48 outposts in the spratlys, while you only 8.
yeah play your game, while we ours.

just in case you haven´t noticed. we have 48 outposts in the spratlys, while you only 8.
yeah play your game, while we ours.
The number will count down one by one.
And try to find yourself in the picture.
c863af0f4bfbfbed386fc1a97af0f736aec31f7a.jpg

The purpose of this naval exesercise is to show our power to America.I don't think it has anything to do with southeastern asian countries.

when our outposts reach 100, and land reclaimation 1 million m2, you are welcome posting more cartoons.

China will take over those islands one by one as our capability grows, Vietnam can't do a damn thing to hurt China. Chinese coast guard ships alone is enough to reclaim every single one of those islands. And I can assure you, the Chinese campaign in the SCS is just beginning.

China is currently in the process of a massive naval buildup that includes coast guard cutters, type 056/A corvettes, and type 054A frigates. China has the money with a military budget that's close to $250 billion per year, China has the industrial base and China has the shipbuilding might to out build any country, especially little Asian ants like Vietnam and Philippines.

China is Asia's giant, Vietnam is too small, too poor and too weak to compete with China.

Vietnam definitely cannot face the fact that it is only a little country although with a population of 90 million.the dream will seriously collide with the reality.As a chess,the result of wanting to be a player will be a painful tragedy.
Is this another empty threat? Uh it would be delusional to think Russia will side with China over dispute in Scs. Russia would not want to risk losing its tradition allies over a dispute benefit them nothing to a volatile and greedy ally such as China. Somebody must fail to read the article I post, isn't Russia the one to arm Vietnamese with all advanced military equipment and will be the first to build nuclear for Vietnam?

i must ready to handle another reply with full of wishful thinking from Chinese posters.

in your dream.
well, we have reclaimed 200,000 m2. I bet we reach 0.5 million m2 by year end. and 1 million m2 next year.
China will take over those islands one by one as our capability grows, Vietnam can't do a damn thing to hurt China. Chinese coast guard ships alone is enough to reclaim every single one of those islands. And I can assure you, the Chinese campaign in the SCS is just beginning.

China is currently in the process of a massive naval buildup that includes coast guard cutters, type 056/A corvettes, and type 054A frigates. China has the money with a military budget that's close to $250 billion per year, China has the industrial base and China has the shipbuilding might to out build any country, especially little Asian ants like Vietnam and Philippines.

China is Asia's giant, Vietnam is too small, too poor and too weak to compete with China.
you wannabe chinese. if I recall you say being german, right? or a part of it? can you speak german?
verstehst du deutsch? willst du einen kick in den arsch? mach dir keine falsche illusion, dass wir zurückstecken. das ist nicht unser natur. wenn du was willst, komme und hole es. mit blut.

Is this another empty threat? Uh it would be delusional to think Russia will side with China over dispute in Scs. Russia would not want to risk losing its tradition allies over a dispute benefit them nothing to a volatile and greedy ally such as China. Somebody must fail to read the article I post, isn't Russia the one to arm Vietnamese with all advanced military equipment and will be the first to build nuclear for Vietnam?

i must ready to handle another reply with full of wishful thinking from Chinese posters.
let the chinese dream their dream. aren´t the russians that snapped a large part of china? manchuria, mongolia?

Viet is tossed away like a used napkin. Just like Soviet Union failed to rescue Viet from Chinese butcher knife in 1979.

It's because Russia even in 1979 see China as a major force in the upcoming years. Rather antagonizing her, Russia allowed us to give the little viets a spanking.

Vietnam=pawn in a chess game. Readily disposable.

Back
Top Bottom