What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

enlighten us how are you going to face USN along with JMSDF :coffee::coffee:
wow, we had extensive experience of what US capable of in korea war, as for japan, no need to discuss. we will nuke them if neccessary.

don't expect everyone would whorship US as a god like you indians.

meanwhile,when time came,Indians stood their ground while China got b!tched..learn little bit of history my friend.

wow, we had extensive experience of what US capable of in korea war, as for japan, no need to discuss. we will nuke them if neccessary.

aahh..NBC Conflict at last.

LOL....americans pushed back the north korean forces to china- korea border in just 1 week...and you needed to send 2 million troops just to fight some 30 thousand yanks ..lol..and still ended in stalement....NUKE JAPAN?o_O..good that your communist govt doesnt think that way

i
I feel sorry for you guys then...

meanwhile in SCS...

U.S. Navy P-8A Poseidon flies over new islands in South China Sea
is this kind of news make you indians high? look at how US protest us when we harass its P-8A like this, I bet you indians will apoloy to US for doing such act even happening in your dream.

meanwhile,when time came,Indians stood their ground while China got b!tched..learn little bit of history my friend.

aahh..NBC Conflict at last.
do you really believe we care the brag of people from a country who was colonized by over 1000 years,keep dreaming.

LOL....americans pushed back the north korean forces to china- korea border in just 1 week...and you needed to send 2 million troops just to fight some 30 thousand yanks ..lol..and still ended in stalement....NUKE JAPAN?o_O..good that your communist govt doesnt think that way
even your US daddy would feel shame for its worshipees braging like that. go ask your US master how they feel after korea war.

is this kind of news make you indians high? look at how US protest us when we harass its P-8A like this, I bet you indians will apoloy to US for doing such act even happening in your dream.

meanwhile in India...

US-hired aircraft flouts airspace, forced to land - The Times of India

:lol:

you n00bs never going to understand one thing,China is simply issuing "Warnings" and becoming Joke..

do you really believe we care the brag of people from a country who was colonized by over 1000 years,keep dreaming.

meanwhile,China is land of "Free People".. :rofl::rofl:

collect your 2 cents you've earned for this post..

go back to your slum dreaming. you indians worth zero for my argument. I will speak directly to your white master.
g1518.jpg

our policy in SCS should be to totally destroy any US pawns who dare to charge in the first place (most likely vietnam) together with japan, after that, the whole area will enjoy long term peace.

you can repeat here what Mao said to you : "USA imperialist is paper tiger"

our policy in SCS should be to totally destroy any US pawns who dare to charge in the first place (most likely vietnam) together with japan, after that, the whole area will enjoy long term peace.

Vietnam and Philippines will likely spare head the attack as the U.S. Canonfodder. These two will be wiped out quick right at the start lol

China should not get into Russian trap, in which it is trying to isolate China from the rest.

As for color revolutions, they were largely because of serious grievances of people, and civil conflicts. The problem was there, what the west did was to flame them by their various institutions.

Also, this is the importance of soft power. So that you can not only hold your own population, you can extend the influence in other countries as well.

I don't really understand this advice. China should abandon Russia to ally with VN and PH? The cost of aligning with them compromises our territorial integrity and comes with no benefit. They have nothing we want, and are about as useful as Uganda.

I don't really understand this advice. China should abandon Russia to ally with VN and PH? The cost of aligning with them compromises our territorial integrity and comes with no benefit. They have nothing we want, and are about as useful as Uganda.

No. What I am saying is that it is NOT in China's interests to have a Cold War, and the front for that war is in its backyard.

America has grown so prominent, because for the last 1 century it has been the undisputed regional hegemon, and all the front lines have been very far off from American territory. Also, Choosing Russia over other Europe will be foolish.

Till the time comes when China can create a quid pro quo in American backyard, don't attempt anything foolish. You DON'T want a front line in your backyard.

The next 10 years will be crucial precisely because America will try to contain, and China must play it smart. China must keep its head down and bid its time. The time has not yet come. The time will be when China's military is undisputed king in its regional environment, both in quantity and quality, and China is technologically as advanced as America.

If there ever comes a time when you have to choose between Russia and Europe, choose Europe or be neutral. You don't want a cold war, and remain on a loosing side. Russia will lose a cold war. It is as simple as that. It has got no one surrounding it, that actually likes it. Not even Belarus. Belarus just doesn't have any other options.

Back
Top Bottom