What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

1415845142457_wps_50_Japan_s_Prime_Minister_Sh[1].jpg

"Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his wife Akie (L) pose for a photo with Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife Peng Liyuan at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit on November 10. Mr Abe is 5ft 10in and Mr Jinping is 5ft 9in"

LMAO. The caption for that picture says Xi is 5.9" and Abe is 5'10". Maybe all Asians look alike. Also, Mr. Jinping? Good job DailyMail. Quality editors as usual. :D

About the same height as Abe-San.

What about Park ? He he...

Yeah. Kind of dumb to not include Park and Modi in the lineup.

Author of the article: "Oh, lets do a story about the heights of the leaders of the G20 but only include G12 and then get their heights completely wrong. Also, we'll confuse their first and last names because we aren't familiar with Asian sounding names. I'll be sure to leave out the leader of the world's 2nd most populous country while I'm at it. It'll make for a smashing story!"

Editor: "Sounds good! Run the story. As long as David Cameron is in it and we don't misspell his name, we'll have achieved our minimal acceptable standards for the DailyMail."

:rofl:

The Russian economy complements the Chinese economy, whereas Japan is and will increasingly be a competitor. Moreover, it would be unpleasant to let relations with a land-based neighbor sour, especially one who shares such a long land-border. Both relations are important, given that these are the two other major powers of the North/East Asian region, but if we have to prioritize...

Manute Bol!
View attachment 180751
Damn he can touch the rim!

I always find it interesting that the net is the same height for giant adult players as it is for little kids.

I know the game is much more about tactics and ball play, but it would be good to have the net at a height that makes the players' height difference mostly irrelevant.

This is no brainer, China needs Russia to balance the US hegemony.

As for Japan, no matter what we have done for them, they will still remain a US puppet.

When Xi Jinping became the President, the first country he has officially visited was Russia.

Japan deserves zero respect until they become a country with an independent foreign policy.

When you are a puppet, respect will not be given.

Russia complements China. Japan is a competitor.

Yeah. Kind of dumb to not include Park and Modi in the lineup.

Author of the article: "Oh, lets do a story about the heights of the leaders of the G20 but only include G12 and then get their heights completely wrong. Also, we'll confuse their first and last names because we aren't familiar with Asian sounding names. I'll be sure to leave out the leader of the world's 2nd most populous country while I'm at it. It'll make for a smashing story!"

Editor: "Sounds good! Run the story. As long as David Cameron is in it and we don't misspell his name, we'll have achieved our minimal acceptable standards for the DailyMail."

Seriously, what's wrong with these blokes? :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom