What's new

The Great Claw of China

@ajtr allegations

You guys have no clue about who ajtr is or his/her intentions :devil:

relax, chinese and indian members are relatively less inclined on conspiracy theories (ajtr aside of course)
Glad to see this thread didn't go down the drain like many others.

... nothing suspicious has been found either on person or their laptops.

Disgraceful...

The media circus continuing with their false allegations, even after nothing was found.

Disgraceful...

The media circus continuing with their false allegations, even after nothing was found.

learn to ignore the media CD. their job is to be sensationalist and most of us realize that. Just focus on official GOI communications.

Disgraceful...

learn to ignore the media CD. their job is to be sensationalist and most of us realize that. Just focus on official GOI communications.

Please stay on topic. It's about the confession of a leader of a banned militant outfit, not media trials
A snippet
Arrested NSCN (I-M) arms procurer Anthony Shimray has told the National Investigation Agency (NIA) sleuths that he paid an advance of $ 800,000 this April to a Bangkok-based company to source rocket launchers, grenades, assault rifles and ammunition for the Naga and other insurgent groups in Assam and Mani

National Investigation Agency.

Are you kidding? Outlook not credible? :woot:
Don't mistake this with ToI

Did you read some of the footnotes

exactly, the guy is an ex-director so now his primary motive is generating revenue.
No thanks mate, I'll wait for GOI's communique

exactly, the guy is an ex-director so now his primary motive is generating revenue.
No thanks mate, I'll wait for GOI's communique

:confused:

The ex-director's article was separate, the confessions happened.

Did you miss this part
Arrested NSCN (I-M) arms procurer Anthony Shimray has told the National Investigation Agency (NIA) sleuths that he paid an advance of $ 800,000 this April to a Bangkok-based company to source rocket launchers, grenades, assault rifles and ammunition for the Naga and other insurgent groups in Assam and Manipur from a weapons supplier in mainland China.

This is from the Indian Express
Sourced arms from China, says arrested Naga militant

U realize bangkok is in thailand? Whoever sold weapons to these guys are most likely doing it on a purely commercial basis.
Buzz lightyear dolls found in India also sourced to China. *gasp*

I gave the Indian Express link as a bonus.

You forgot this part?
www.outlookindia.com | The Great Claw of China

China agrees to host a permanent representative of the NSCN (IM) from 2008

. “His main job was to update the Chinese authorities about the development of peace talks and the activities of the Indian army and to pass on the response of the Chinese authorities to the collective leadership of NSCN(IM),” says the interrogation report recording Shimray’s confessions.

hadh ho twadde wali...paaji mekya take what outlook and this ex-director is saying with a spoon of salt. lets wait for now.
Anyway, if china is hosting a representative why does it bother you? Aren't we hosting Dalai Lama?
I'll worry only, and only if there are signs that CPC is actively supporting the insurgency (which it isn't so far).

Last edited:
I gave the Indian Express link as a bonus.

You forgot this part?
www.outlookindia.com | The Great Claw of China

Thanks for the link. It was quite enlightening.

I am an Arunachalee living in Delhi for the past two years.And two years before i always considered myself a true proud Indian.I always hoisted the tricolour on my campus back home during the republic day and on 15th of August.But now witnessing the Indian government's stepmotherly treatment towards us makes me ponder second thoughts,the racial discrimination towards us by the mainland majority Indians(ironically some people whom i know were addressing me as chineese,cheeni!!) makes my mind alienated from my own countrymen..,and the future of our state is..well figure it out 117 mega dam projects!! which would eventually dissolve our cultivable land,resources,villages,war monuments(Arunachal was the only state in India which the British empire fail to conquer because of the stiff resistance of our brave ancestors).Out of the 117 dam projects 25 projects are given to private companies who are first timers!!The Bangladeshi refugees(Chakmas) are given our land by the Indian government.the list of woes goes on....

Chinese AK's are as plentiful as Chinese Buzzlight year dolls.

Yeah!
But the problem is these Norinco CQ's end up in their hands,even if its through proxies such as Myanmar or Thailand.

Doesn't Chinese Govt bother about proliferation of its arms to nations like Myanmar or Thailand?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom