What's new

The girl with no identity: Being a second child in China

Typical Chinese rant when cornered.... can you deny the fact that that Chinese laws deny a human being some basic right(Right to be born and live a normal life) just because some cartoon sitting at helm of affairs decided that everyone will have 1 child...

Forced abortions....and now the latest is digging up women graves and then reburying them next to men so that they can have a wife in after life...

But you will again rant about India poor and India rape and India toilet. 
THere is worse:

Forced Abortions in China: The Worst Human Rights Abuse in the World | LifeNews.com

Come back to obtain your qualification for criticising our one-child-policy when your failed state has stopped letting millions of kids to die of malnutritions! your failed state is among the highest rate of illiteracy, the largest number of poor people than sub-sahara africa

While you are accusing us, your failed state also has this practice:

Women Pregnant With Girls Pressured Into Abortions in India - ABC News

The title is misleading somehow, not all 2nd child in China facing the same problem, especially to minorities' children.

I sure as hell don't want to live in a shithole, overpopulation country. It is even worse if you are at the bottom of the caste system.

Understandable. I sincerely hope you and the rest of the fine Chinese fellows who log in here make it out of the shithole.

Channeling the sentiment of many here, one reader invoked a Chinese idiom: “Hao hao xuexi, tian tian xiang shang,” or, roughly, “Study hard and make progress every day.” Parents and teachers have been saying it for years, urging children to work harder, do better. But to this old phrase, they added a second bit of advice that reflects the dark mood as the country heads into another toxic winter: “Study hard and make progress every day,” they wrote. “And then leave China.

China: Pollution Blamed for 8-Year-Old's Lung Cancer | TIME.com

How much of an impact would the one child policy have in the future? Imagine being an only child and having to take care of both your parents when they get old.

You would have to work hard and be successful. What a shame huh ?

You seems to believe that a problem cannot be solved without some kind of expense at another problem. That may be true for some problems, but not for all.

This is about education, not of centralized birth/family planning. The law can say 'only one child', but that does not mean the government cannot educate all children. This is cruelty, no other way to put it.
I assumed that we are all educated people here, and somehow no one see the real problem in this case.

This is rather the fault of the irresponsible parents rather than the fault of one child policy. This second child can have all the benefits of education and health care if the parents just pay the fine of mear 5000 RMB($800) to have her registered to have a Hukou. If the parents can not afford this 5000 RMB then having this child in the first place is already a very bad idea to begin with, which they have a choice of not but insisted on doing so. It is quite simple that if you can not provide all the necessities for your children in their lives then don't bring them into this world because of your own irresponsibility.

How much of an impact would the one child policy have in the future? Imagine being an only child and having to take care of both your parents when they get old.

Kindergartens and schools in China are already feeling the crunch of not having enough kids to study. In another few decades China is going to face huge shortfall of manpower to keep the economy running.

I opened this thread expecting a defensive false flag German, instead I got a false flag French. :rofl:

Kindergartens and schools in China are already feeling the crunch of not having enough kids to study. In another few decades China is going to face huge shortfall of manpower to keep the economy running.

So sad...you mean to tell me China will somehow crash anyway ? Yeah you are right, bad China will crash because they are bad ! Good India will be richer and more powerful ! Yeah !

You would have to work hard and be successful. What a shame huh ?
Your sarcasm only works in 1st world countries with lots of opportunities and lazy people.

Chinese work longer hours than most country, have less opportunity available and on top of that, each worker has to support 2 pensioners.

Don't worry, my friend. Our people will have better chance of success and opportunity than an Indian in India. This you can bet on for the next 100 years.

You mistake my genuine scorn for genuine concern. Either way, in light of the visibly reduced Chinese trolling these days, I've decided to suspend my "worry" for China until further notice.

P.S. How can I possibly accept a bet spanning 100 years? Bots survive that long, not us!!!

Your sarcasm only works in 1st world countries with lots of opportunities and lazy people.

Chinese work longer hours than most country, have less opportunity available and on top of that, each worker has to support 2 pensioners.

Only a minority of Chinese must actually follow the one child rule, it will be softened, and in the future the government will provide more help for old people, plus those old people saved money for their old days.

So sad...you mean to tell me China will somehow crash anyway ? Yeah you are right, bad China will crash because they are bad ! Good India will be richer and more powerful ! Yeah !

China will have shortage of manpower in the future.

Back
Top Bottom