What's new

The future of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

Future is dark. GHQ should just name it a vessel state of USA and be done with it.

Still a play thing for the Sharifs and Zardaris. These families are incompetent rulers and they will do further damage. Expect to remain a poor 3rd world country without influence for the foreseeable.

why has HE been so unkind to Pakistan and made it such a politically unstable place then ? :undecided:
Whatever HE wishes, good or bad, we accept it is better for us.

When He blesses us we accept it as a reward.
When He gives us hardship, we accept it as His test of our faith and we have faith that even in our suffering He is forgiving our sins.

It is out faith. As Muslims we believe that when we suffer, it can be both a punishment, YET ultimately, even when being punished for keeping the faith during our punishment, we are rewarded by Allah, as our suffering alleviates our sins.

Ultimately we have to take responsbility for what we do. Allah tells us to strive, and he will provide. We need to strive.

One thing I shall do is to stop defending army. I Took lot of slack from my group for supporting the army.
I only started resupported army after terrorists attacked karachi airport in 2014 seeing that terrorist attacking assets of Pakistan. But no more.
It is the leadership of the army that betray and humiliate us. My friends used to say, army is the real root of all problems.
I will only change it to say that it is the army leadership there that sell out.
It's not black and white,
Whatever HE wishes, good or bad, we accept it is better for us.

When He blesses us we accept it as a reward.
When He gives us hardship, we accept it as His test of our faith and we have faith that even in our suffering He is forgiving our sins.

It is out faith. As Muslims we believe that when we suffer, it can be both a punishment, YET ultimately, even when being punished for keeping the faith during our punishment, we are rewarded by Allah, as our suffering alleviates our sins.

Ultimately we have to take responsbility for what we do. Allah tells us to strive, and he will provide. We need to strive.
Exactly this is what I've been trying to tell people on here,!

Noted, but I don't think if something like this were to happen that it would be possible militarily like 1971 was.

Geography and demographic percentages are very different. I think it would require a strong diplomatic front and external support from foreign powers.
Nope , no external force required . Being in American camp Will mean hate of kpk and Pakistani public Will be galvanized even more after imran Khan gov and as such islamic forces Will get greater legitemacy in that part of the region ..knowing that on the other side you have a Stable islamic state, ppl of Pakistan Will look towards Them as inspiration and may want to join Them if cleanshave pro western generals keep behaving like whores. Pakistan is full of guns and state is losing fast IT legitemacy in the eyes of Religious ppl and no state can win against the Will of the ppl .

What i see is that kpk and baluchistan will be lost if pakistanis dont start taking law into their hands against the top Brass of army. Kpk and Pakistani ppl have suffered enuff of their love for American "machine" and dont want to be used as a canonfodder by these colonial slave minded dalals.

One thing I shall do is to stop defending army. I Took lot of slack from my group for supporting the army.
I only started resupported army after terrorists attacked karachi airport in 2014 seeing that terrorist attacking assets of Pakistan. But no more.
It is the leadership of the army that betray and humiliate us. My friends used to say, army is the real root of all problems.
I will only change it to say that it is the army leadership there that sell out.

What stops the honest officers from resigning or stopping the traitors? You think the COAS can do anything if the Corps Commanders (in a CCC) simply don't allow it...?

I for one am done with democracy. In both the countries I call home, it has swept the corrupt into power and taken from the poor to feed the rich. It is thoroughly unjust and hides behind a mirage a freedom and liberty whilst enslaving you to debt.

I for one truly believe that Pakistan will only succeed when we model ourselves on Muhammad (pbuh) and we model our nation on his teachings. We need to re-create ourselves, we need to re-create our nation and we need to re-create a model of governance which is just. I don't know what that is - I do know it is not first past the post parliamentary democracy. For Pakistan to have the blessing of Allah we must break free of the riba based economic model too.

I accept this cannot be done at once. I accept this might take hundreds of years. I accept we are not equipped with the knowledge or the means to do this. However I implore each and every one of you that we must start of this route. This is a journey of a million steps, we must take step one, even if it means to fall at each step. We must get up and start again. Many will argue we do not have scholars of faith, then you and I must create those scholars. They will argue we don't have experts of technology, science, finance etc - then we must become those experts or create them. They will argue we do not have the wealth to do this - then we must generate the wealth.

Imran Khan talked about Riasat-e-Madinah, his attempts were not perfect, his faith in the system flawed. However it was a step in the right direction. The basics of justice, honesty, caring for the worst off in society were all key to what he wanted to do. We must not get lost in the web of democracy and constitutions etc. We must focus on the fundementals of justice, honest, care - Haqooq ul ibad. That's what we must get right as a society. We must stand united against wrong and for right.

We'll figure out the rest as we go.

Welcome to my world.

Democracy and Mil Dictatorship are two of the worst systems known to mankind. The former only 'works' for the West because the West enjoys a surplus of power, money (to varying degrees), and security. Developing nations have none of that.

It's not rocket science.

Glad more and more are realizing it, finally.

Nope , no external force required . Being in American camp Will mean hate of kpk and Pakistani public Will be galvanized even more after imran Khan gov and as such islamic forces Will get greater legitemacy in that part of the region ..knowing that on the other side you have a Stable islamic state, ppl of Pakistan Will look towards Them as inspiration and may want to join Them if cleanshave pro western generals keep behaving like whores. Pakistan is full of guns and state is losing fast IT legitemacy in the eyes of Religious ppl and no state can win against the Will of the ppl .

What i see is that kpk and baluchistan will be lost if pakistanis dont start taking law into their hands against the top Brass of army. Kpk and Pakistani ppl have suffered enuff of their love for American "machine" and dont want to be used as a canonfodder by these colonial slave minded dalals.
Well, no doubt they can try, but the chances of succeeding will be very different to 1971, because of demographic and geographical differences.

If the entire Pakistani people stand, then that's a different scenario altogether, as it will be a nation-wide revolution overthrowing a handful of elites, not a separatist movement.

In this case, we are talking specifically about separatist movements.

Future?

Corrupt Political Elite will continue to rule.

Generals will enjoy lavishes like 20 Lakh ki V8, Papa Jones franchises, DHAs, Bahrias, Naval Housing Schemes. Their kids brAts will get foreign visas and will establish businesses.

Pakistan will be totally tilted towards ultra secularism upon the orders of US to Generals, Darbari Mullahs and Politicians. If you don't believe me? Visit Islamabad's senators housing, or any cantonment. You'd see half naked girls at food streets.

Aam awam will be further crushed under the rule, they'll be made to realize that you're nothing than a rascal.

we all have to start boycot of yom ajadi and March 23 phony prade
defence budget needs to be cut down to very minimal/ We have no enemies outside our own bondry
No more ISPR spansard feel good shows either.

why has HE been so unkind to Pakistan and made it such a politically unstable place then ? :undecided:

Pakistanis been not only economically strangulating its poor (riba) but also defending it hence why you see everyone's ego shattered ------.

we all have to start boycot of yom ajadi and March 23 phony prade
defence budget needs to be cut down to very minimal/ We have no enemies outside our own bondry
No more ISPR spansard feel good shows either.

Hm to kb sy keh rhy Kashmir ko Kashmirio ko do or direct trade kro na k dubai sy import export kro .

Hm to kb sy keh rhy Kashmir ko Kashmirio ko do or direct trade kro na k dubai sy import export kro .

I copied this from another tread where I posted this regarding your Kashmir comment:
they( SIS) were sending my best best pal ( in the US) threats ( from Pak) about his posts blaming Gen Bajra for cowardice and praising PMIK.
This pal of mine is super super close to the former PM & Prez of IJK and I met them couple of time here in the US. This was like a year ago or so. FYI the IJK PM and Prez. were all praises for PMIK while this phone *** mullah Fazlu was spreading lies that PMIK made compromises. Gen Bajra asked this phony mullah to certain things to distract PMIK form focusing too much on kashmir issue.

Back
Top Bottom