What's new

The future of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I for one am done with democracy. In both the countries I call home, it has swept the corrupt into power and taken from the poor to feed the rich. It is thoroughly unjust and hides behind a mirage a freedom and liberty whilst enslaving you to debt.

I for one truly believe that Pakistan will only succeed when we model ourselves on Muhammad (pbuh) and we model our nation on his teachings. We need to re-create ourselves, we need to re-create our nation and we need to re-create a model of governance which is just. I don't know what that is - I do know it is not first past the post parliamentary democracy. For Pakistan to have the blessing of Allah we must break free of the riba based economic model too.

I accept this cannot be done at once. I accept this might take hundreds of years. I accept we are not equipped with the knowledge or the means to do this. However I implore each and every one of you that we must start of this route. This is a journey of a million steps, we must take step one, even if it means to fall at each step. We must get up and start again. Many will argue we do not have scholars of faith, then you and I must create those scholars. They will argue we don't have experts of technology, science, finance etc - then we must become those experts or create them. They will argue we do not have the wealth to do this - then we must generate the wealth.

Imran Khan talked about Riasat-e-Madinah, his attempts were not perfect, his faith in the system flawed. However it was a step in the right direction. The basics of justice, honesty, caring for the worst off in society were all key to what he wanted to do. We must not get lost in the web of democracy and constitutions etc. We must focus on the fundementals of justice, honest, care - Haqooq ul ibad. That's what we must get right as a society. We must stand united against wrong and for right.

We'll figure out the rest as we go.

Future :

One Pakistan Will get in American camp and as such An indian colony . IT Will remain poor but politically stable. The regime Will be given here and there breathing space so the ppl dont come on street. Generals Will have their kids and wifes visa,Will be Able to have business like the politicians and enjoy the feasting.

Two Pakistan gets in American camp ,forgets about Kasjmir ,opens its city And town for CIA , blackwater,drones and the ppl revolt ,specially in kpk and to lesser extent baluchistan , as such that part of Pakistan will most probably go the way of Bangladesh and Will become part of Afghanistan and Afghanistan Being under rule of mullah ,Will be very peacefull and Stable,justice Will be fast and fair ,which in turn Will invite a lot of Chinees investments .

Afghanistan Will thrive because of its location together with Iran and all of central asia while what remains of Pakistan Will be a small patch of land under rule of wadera, chaudaries,sardars and generals who Will be busy in occupying their next patch of plot so they can build their next housing societies. When you Read the history of our land and ppl you can see why all is happening the way its happening. Punjabi and sindi are passified ppl, full of infiriorty complex and always look towards their "kings" as almost divine . And always need some leader to lead Them unlike pashtuns OR balochis!

I gave up on Pakistan 40 years ago after Zia death. Now I am happy where abroad I am. Couldn't bear torture every Pakistani must go through for every govt switch. Reverse policy wtf.

One thing I shall do is to stop defending army. I Took lot of slack from my group for supporting the army.
I only started resupported army after terrorists attacked karachi airport in 2014 seeing that terrorist attacking assets of Pakistan. But no more.
It is the leadership of the army that betray and humiliate us. My friends used to say, army is the real root of all problems.
I will only change it to say that it is the army leadership there that sell out.

One thing I shall do is to stop defending army. I Took lot of slack from my group for supporting the army.
I only started resupported army after terrorists attacked karachi airport in 2014 seeing that terrorist attacking assets of Pakistan. But no more.
It is the leadership of the army that betray and humiliate us. My friends used to say, army is the real root of all problems.
I will only change it to say that it is the army leadership there that sell out.

Bro, we need to think beyond who to blame, we need to focus on how to build. No General, or parliament or judge will fix this. They are like you said a part of the problem. The solution must be ground roots, it must come from us. The body of people.

Balkanization.
In a practical sense, can this be achieved?

If it does happen, it probably won't be militarily like 1971, but rather in a diplomatic sense. It would require explicit foreign support from relevant powers.

Back
Top Bottom