What's new

The former serf Bazhu’s 99th birthday, Tibet, China

Adam WANG SHANGHAI MEGA

Reaction score
Country
China
The former serf Bazhu’s 99th birthday, Tibet, China
2019-03-23 16:12
https://m.haiwainet.cn/ttc/3541083/2019/0323/content_31522279_1.html?tt_group_id=6671497044336574979
On the evening of March 20th, the home of Bazhu, the elder man in Dingyu Village, Dulong District, Lhasa City, Tibet, was particularly lively. Friends, relatives and village cadres gathered together to celebrate the 99th birthday of the elderly.

The elder Bazhu who was born in 1920 was a exploited and oppressed Tibetan serf before the democratic reform. The old man recalled that there were 8 brothers in their family. Due to the extreme hardships of life, the food and clothing problems could not always be solved. The six brothers had left their homes to "make a living", leaving only him and another brother to stay in the Dingga village.

"Even if the snow mountain becomes ghee, it is occupied by the lord; even if the river becomes milk, we can't drink it. Although life is given by parents, the body is occupied by the lord." An ancient Tibetan song sang at that time the tragic life of serfs.

"I don't have enough to eat, I don't wear warm clothes. I am a owner's animal during the day and work hard for them. At night, I am a dog of the owner's house. I sleep in the cattle circle and look after the owner's home. There is no personal freedom, no human dignity." It is said that even if I am sick, I can only endure it. I can hardly get medical treatment. Some poor serfs are killed in heavy labor at a young age. "I don't expect longevity at all, and I don't even want to live a long life."

The democratic reforms in Tibet have turned millions of serfs into liberation. Mister Bazhu were also assigned with land, housing and livestock. At the same time, he became the leader of the “Langsheng Mutual Aid Group” in Dingyu Village, which opened a new chapter in his life. After that, the old people of Bazhu married his wife and have children, and became a well-known "enable person".

1553328787211002,w_480.png

On the evening of March 20th, people gathered in the old home of Bazhu to celebrate the 99th birthday of the elderly (photo taken on March 20th). (Xinhua News Agency reporter Pu Buzai, photo)

1553328821757829,w_480.png

At the birthday party, Mister Ba Zhu met his fortune with his great-grandson to show his blessing (photo taken on March 20). (Xinhua News Agency reporter Jin Mei Duoji / photo)

1553328868611601,w_480.png

Mister Bazhu communicated with students at the Deqing Township Central Primary School in Dulong Deqing District (photo taken on March 20). Xinhua News Agency reporter Pu Buzaxi

In the past 60 years, the life of the elderly family of five has undergone earth-shaking changes. A few years ago, Tibet implemented the housing project for farmers and herdsmen. The family received new houses and lived in spacious and bright Tibetan-style buildings. According to the government's policy of benefiting the people, the elderly also enjoy a total subsidy of more than 13,000 yuan per year, and the life is peaceful and happy.

The old man said: "Today, the lives of Tibetans are better every day. Everyone wants to live longer and healthier."

"I have lived a long life.

I hope I can live longer.

I wish Tibet

Social stability

People's happiness

Wishing the great motherland

Prosperous

TASHI DELEK! ”

On the 99th birthday, the old Bazhu made this wonderful wish.
翻身农奴巴珠的99岁生日
新华社 03-23 16:12

3月20日晚上,西藏拉萨市堆龙德庆区顶嘎村巴珠老人的家中格外热闹,亲戚朋友和村干部共聚一堂,庆祝老人99岁的生日。

1920年出生的巴珠老人,民主改革前是被剥削、被压迫的西藏农奴。老人回忆,当时他们家共有8个兄弟,由于生活极度困苦,温饱无法解决,6个兄弟先后离家“讨生活”,只剩下他和另一个兄弟留在了顶嘎村。

“即使雪山变成酥油,也被领主占有;即使河水变成牛奶,我们也喝不上一口。生命虽由父母所赐,身体却为官家占有。”一首古老的藏族歌谣唱出了当时农奴的悲惨生活。

“吃不饱,穿不暖,白天是农奴主的牲口,为他们拼命干活;晚上是农奴主家的狗,睡在牛圈里看家护院,没有人身自由,更没有人的尊严。”老人说,哪怕是生病了也只能忍着,几乎无法得到医治,一些身体差的农奴年纪轻轻就丧生于繁重的劳动,“根本不指望长寿,更不敢想长命百岁。”

西藏民主改革让百万农奴翻身获得解放。巴珠老人也分到了土地、住房和牲口,同时当上了顶嘎村“朗生互助组”组长,开启了他人生的新篇章。之后,巴珠老人娶妻生子,成家立业,成为远近闻名的“能人”。

1553328787211002,w_480.png

3月20日晚,人们共聚巴珠老人家,庆祝老人99岁的生日(3月20日摄)。 新华社记者 普布扎西 摄

1553328821757829,w_480.png

巴珠老人在生日聚会上和自己的曾孙碰额头,以示祝福(3月20日摄)。新华社记者 晋美多吉 摄

1553328868611601,w_480.png

巴珠老人在堆龙德庆区德庆乡中心小学与学生交流(3月20日摄)。新华社记者 普布扎西 摄

60年来,老人一家五口的生活发生了翻天覆地的变化。几年前,西藏实施农牧民安居工程,老人家盖了新房,住上了宽敞明亮的藏式小楼。按照政府的惠民政策,老人还享受合计每年1.3万多元的补贴,生活安宁而幸福。

老人说:“如今,西藏百姓的生活一天比一天好,每个人都希望健康长寿。”

“我已经很长寿了

希望我能活得更长久

我祝愿西藏

社会安定

人民幸福

祝愿伟大的祖国

繁荣昌盛

扎西德勒!”

在99岁生日这一天,巴珠老人许下了这个美好的愿望。
https://m.haiwainet.cn/ttc/3541083/2019/0323/content_31522279_1.html?tt_group_id=6671497044336574979

Last edited:
Just ask the Tibetans, you will know: Because Mao Zedong’s land and democratic reform (abolishing the privilege of the Tibetan slave owners and distributing the arable land in Tibet according to the Tibetan population),
the Tibetans received their own land, .
Before the People's Liberation Army liberated Tibet, it was unthinkable for Tibetan ordinary agricultural slaves to acquire their own land (the Dalai Lama itself and its temples occupy a lot of land and have a large number of Tibetan agricultural slaves).

For this reason only, the Tibetans are still thanking Mao Zedong.

Last edited:
Tibet, China is not a backward place anymore and the people there are properly educated now thanks to the good deeds of the Chinese government. Meanwhile the tibetan traitors who fled in india are royally screwed with the caste system and poverty in that shitty country.

Tibet, China is not a backward place anymore and the people there are properly educated now thanks to the good deeds of the Chinese government. Meanwhile the tibetan traitors who fled in india are royally screwed with the caste system and poverty in that shitty country.
My grandpa once said, Without MAO Zedong, he would be dead for a very long time. There would never be a big family like ours with almost 80 members(my grandpa has two brothers,two sons and two daughters,my father has one son as me and my sister,my uncle has one son and two girls,my aunts both have both two children as well,and the two brothers of my Grandpa have even more larger offspring chains... ).

MAO Zedong is not perfect, he, made serious mistakes after 1957, but still respected and loved by CHINESEs.

Last edited:
Tibetan's per capita GDP is several times of India's, this fact speaks volume, Tibet now is a fully modern cashless society with top world class infrastructure.

Tibetan's per capita GDP is several times of India's, this fact speaks volume, Tibet now is a fully modern cashless society with top world class infrastructure.
In the world, China's Tibet has the best infrastructure at altitudes above 3,500 and is still improving.

A sound infrastructure does not necessarily mean a developed country, but a developed country must have a sound infrastructure.

I am a SLAVE OWNER due to my meritorious past life.
You can check my records at the HELL Register.
You have to SLAVE your whole life for me due to your BAD past life.
Again check the HELL Register.

GENIUS SYSTEM to own Slaves.
Let me see where I choose to reincarnate, Shit Filled India or rising power China.
Why not I, a living God, just choose to live FOREVER instead.

Hopefully my slaves will never know this is ALL BS.
If truth be told, they will follow MY MASTER instead, THE CIA.
signed
Dolly Lama

Last edited:
China Tibet's GDP per capita in 2018 is around 6300 USD,still hard work need to be done to make it 10000USD.

But is already better than the richest region of India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom