What's new

The Final Warning for India

So this is it.

India meets it doom in the SCS. How shall this be achieved?

LOL,You pervert,Don't try that $hit.I am straight.You should go for your Mard-e-Mujahid Pakistani gays.:lol:

Go ahead.Try it.

Nah, only Indians are gays, google trend reveals

So this is it.

India meets it doom in the SCS. How shall this be achieved?

Just shows China has more balls than the fake Super Dooper Power, the United States of America.

I'm proud that I can control the emotions of 50 Indians just like that.

joker-clapping.gif

Congratulation for achieving something in your life,I am sure your daddy will be proud.:lol:

Since most Indians are gay, do you fantasize about that guy, @Azazel?

Kashmir is our land, leave it or be nuked

looks like u r are a nuke freak.cant u c the truth mr.truthseer,if u nuke kashmir(india),we nuke u.u r a country of 170 million and we are a country of 1200 million people.if we destroy 17 crore pakistanis,there will be no pakistan.and if u do the same to us,even
if u kill 50 crore indians,there will still be 70 crore indians.
if u bring china along with u,then the usa will help us.and u cant expect to win in this situation,can u?

Last edited by a moderator:
nope sodomy is an islamic practice. it has happened only in their socety from turk/ arabs (slave boys) to pshtoonistan (boy dancers) to malaysia (anwar sadat)

See Google Trends :D

looks like u r are a nuke freak.cant u c the truth mr.truthseer,if u nuke kashmir(india),we nuke u.u r a country of 170 million and we are a country of 1200 million people.if we destroy 17 crore pakistanis,there will be no pakistan.and if u do the same to us,even
if u kill 50 crore indians,there will still be 70 crore indians.
if u bring china along with u,then the usa will help us.and u cant expect to win in this situation,can u?

We don't care about winning, no, not at all
We'll just revel in your big fall
Heaven, we shall gain in this Ghazwa-e-Hind,
I warn you Indians, you shall be binned

Nah, only Indians are gays, google trend reveals

Sure,If you are that desperate for an Indian BF.I hope you get your wish.

I am sure your Gay-zwa adventure will succeed.:lol:
Call that Lal topi monkey too:lol:

another student of zaid hamid coaching classes.
looks like zaid hamid has taught u how to see the the truth.go on.lets c if this ghazwa-e-hind comes true.

So we rule your land and you cant do anything for that ??? :lol:

they cant do anything about americans droning them . they cant do anything about talbans bomming them. they dont have time for kashmir

It's getting clear now the PLA is now getting ready for action. I've never seen this much talk about war as we are seeing now, previously warnings were just given to chase away, but the chatter is getting serious. Xi ordered the military to be ready for combat. This is the equivalent of Nehru doing his forward policy and china gave a final warning. Nehru didn't listen, then the 1962 pummelling took place. India to this day live in absolute fear and paranoia. China didn't just whoop their a$$, but its was a psychological disintegration of India. I really hope India follows up with its military threats, I cannot wait for the PLA to absolutely ooze the goo of the Indian military by making a mockery of the Indian military once again.

Actually I'm really waiting for China to attack Japan. I loved the way they slaughtered and raped 300,000 chinese back in 1945 and made a total mockery and joke of your people. Chinese till date live in humiliation due to that and hate the Japanese. Any war against India or Japan will be disintegration of China. Tibetans , Ulghars etc will all fight for us.

Actually I'm really waiting for China to attack Japan. I loved the way they slaughtered and raped 300,000 chinese back in 1945 and made a total mockery and joke of your people. Chinese till date live in humiliation due to that and hate the Japanese. Any war against India or Japan will be disintegration of China. Tibetans , Ulghars etc will all fight for us.
actually most of the chinese will fight against the 80 millions CPC members and army
they will welcome india to occupy china and teach them freedom and they will know what it is to have siblings

Back
Top Bottom