The Final Warning for India

This Ghazwa will happen and then you shall cry
Indians will be burnt, like little small fry
Whether it be you or @KRAIT,
none will be left to fate
are tu fir shuru ho gaya. Mujhe kyun quote kiya. :lol:

BTW, how r u ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You remind me of the famous saying about Indian army rifles, never been fired and dropped only once.

Must be from 87 where you ran off scared without a fight 0r from 71 when we cut your best friend in two pieces you never showed afraid of 67 beatings.

LOL,You pervert,Don't try that $hit.I am straight.You should go for your Mard-e-Mujahid Pakistani gays.:lol:

Go ahead.Try it.

They are trying since 1947, nothing happened.............and nothing will happen, let them revolt for more 1000 years as Mr. Zia said in past.....

When I read first post, I thought: "how disappointment from pakistan this time...."
Leave it, just for the tro.ll

To be honest I will disagree with that statement.

There have numerous reports of Maoists having intelligence/weapons linkages with foreign govts. like china, pakistan, bangladesh.

Oh come on man. Give us a break! "><

China don't need wars with I's or V's! Just build a few dams over their heads and we'll see how they got pissed in their pants

China don't need wars with I's or V's! Just build a few dams over their heads and we'll see how they got pissed in their pants

Ignorance!!! except 'Brahmputra' no major Indian river originates from china.....and even if it is brahmputra then it passes through just 2 indian states. Arunachal pradesh, and Assam.....so it won't effect India as you think....we have enough rivers for our fields!!!

I'd be scared if I were India, New Delhi is so close to China, hope it's bombed to rubble. We all know India's nuclear technology was stolen eons ago

I'd be scared if I were India, New Delhi is so close to China, hope it's bombed to rubble. We all know India's nuclear technology was stolen eons ago

LOL,You people are always scared of everybody,And getting bombed every day by Taliban:D.We all know you sold(Or your scientists) your nuclear technology to every other country in the world.

LOL,You people are always scared of everybody,And getting bombed every day by Taliban:D.We all know you sold(Or your scientists) your nuclear technology to every other country in the world.

I remember a report saying Maoists have it. India must be nuked!

Back
Top Bottom