What's new

The Final Warning for India

The Chinese warning system has completely changed the meaning of Last warning.

I don't think thats true :D

pict24.jpg

looks like we have a photoshop expert amongst us.:azn:

Google the source, I'm glad China's going to make Kokanistan a reality :D

what is kokanistan?

The slaughter where chinese ran off scared from Arunachal with their tail between legs .

We kicked bharti a$$, took some of those gutless indian soldiers as prisoners, fed some some decent dog food, and send them back to India. Why are indian soldiers so cowardly?

We kicked bharti a$$, took some of those gutless indian soldiers as prisoners, fed some some decent dog food, and send them back to India. Why are indian soldiers so cowardly?

The people who don't have the ball$ to do anything and issue stupid warning are talking about bravery .

Indian soldiers willnot have to even fire a single bullet.All they will have to do is point gun and coward chinese soldiers will pi$$ in their pants.

I remember 1962, Indians still wet their pants about it!

Time to drop some Megatons

Remember 1971 , pakistani still $hit in their pants.

Still hiding behind their bigdaddy as always

Please drop some more megaton fart$

The people who don't have the ball$ to do anything and issue stupid warning are talking about bravery .

Indian soldiers willnot have to even fire a single bullet.All they will have to do is point gun and coward chinese soldiers will pi$$ in their pants.

You remind me of the famous saying about Indian army rifles, never been fired and dropped only once.

Back
Top Bottom