What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Forget MK 84-83 even MK-82 is a 250 kg bomb which would tore that car apart. On a small note, we are already producing our own equivalents of JDAMs.

When you look at the first explosion; target was static and explosion was so huge that it sent the vehicle several meters above also from the “Designator near cutout” warning we can understand that UAV was painting the target. I think first munirion used was LGK of Aselsan.

The second explosion was relatively small and the target was dynamic. It reminded me of US footages which they hunted in a similar way using Hellfire missiles from Reaper drones.
Maybe like @Buğra said MAM L hit it? I am not sure if our UAVs are operating Hellfire like missiles at the moment. As far as I know the UMTAS and CIRIT integration into ANKA is still ongoing and ANKA is still not using them in operations. Also we don't have any information about helicopters participating. The most comparable blast we have in inventory to hellfire and is usable in such scenario is MAM L. If its MAM L this was very impressing and accurate shot. BTW I am not sure if you saw it but in the first strike there was man behind the vehicle and I think he flied like 40 meters far from the vehicle.

Maybe like @Buğra said MAM L hit it? I am not sure if our UAVs are operating Hellfire like missiles at the moment. As far as I know the UMTAS and CIRIT integration into ANKA is still ongoing and ANKA is still not using them in operations. Also we don't have any information about helicopters participating. The most comparable blast we have in inventory to hellfire and is usable in such scenario is MAM L. If its MAM L this was very impressing and accurate shot. BTW I am not sure if you saw it but in the first strike there was man behind the vehicle and I think he flied like 40 meters far from the vehicle.

I agree with you. However i have not seen a MAM-L engaging a dynamic target, not even a test footage. I’m not sure if a free fall bomb can engage a target while it’s moving with 50-60 km/h.

I agree with you. However i have not seen a MAM-L engaging a dynamic target, not even a test footage. I’m not sure if a free fall bomb can engage a target while it’s moving with 50-60 km/h.
Hmm... Really a mystery.

they did not find an completely intact body i guess but maybe more like **** our leader has been hit lets carry him atleast we can bury him or something like that i dont know bro[emoji12]

First hit was for making him "kuşbaşı" and second one "kıyma" :D

Aftermath of the first target.
dghhjj.jpg

657u76.jpg

Aftermath of the second target.
Sengal%202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom