What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

How many kilometers left?

Too much, only 30 km seem to be ready . Topography is hard there, you must build roads before the wall construction.

Patrolled with German K9 dogs.

yayladagi-nda-sinira-beton-blok-orme-calismasi-basladi-232270-5.jpg

Last edited:
Female Village Security Guard in Mardin - Ömerli and her message to

VALENTINES :

My love belongs to my country and its flag !

--8550696.jpeg

Last edited:
http://aa.com.tr/en/turkey/2-pkk-terrorists-killed-in-southeastern-turkey/752995
thumbs_b_c_64a613484ffa942e2bb7fc2f960fed56.jpg

By Halil Ibrahim Sincar

MARDIN, Turkey

Turkish security forces killed two PKK terrorists in a clash in the southeastern Mardin province, the governor office said early Saturday.

A police officer was wounded during the clash with the terror group in the Nusaybin district, according to a statement that said the operation is ongoing in the region.

The PKK -- listed as a terrorist organization by Turkey, the U.S., and EU -- resumed its armed campaign in July 2015 and has since been responsible for the deaths of approximately 1,100 security personnel and civilians, including women and children.

- One of the guys killed in Mardin was responsible for multiple (s)vbied attacks. They had an M16 + MP5 with them.
- ANFO found & captured in Mardin area's, minimum 2 heavy ~150kg ieds found and destroyed.
- 80 kg of PETN explosive materials found being smuggled from Diyarbakir to Istanbul
- 2 vehicles with/withoutout license plates found in Lice, together with drugs and some small arms. Lice is pretty much confirmed to be vbied factory by now.
- 12 rifle grenades and one 60mm mortar found in Sirnak
- Dude visible in teapot ied propaganda vid arrested
- Some smaller hide-outs with food/supplies destroyed in various places

Also an increase in heavy ieds being found here and there + Mardin area is one hotbed, just like Lice, hence the routine ops there

2017021921035119_q723dhagsqpkrqhodboj8e5c151.png

80 kilos high power explosive seized
19.2.2017 21:03

80 kilos of PETN type explosives were seized in packages hidden in bed bases, which were produced in a furniture workshop in Diyarbakir and prepared to be taken to Istanbul.

Diyarbakır Police, who received intelligence explosives will be bringed to Istanbul, in line with this information, an operation was organized yesterday in a furniture workshop. In operation, 4 hand bombs, hand-made electric explosive capsules and ammunition were seized, along with 80 kilos of PETN type explosives, which were hidden inside the bed bases, made of 89 packs and stronger than C4 type explosives.

1P.jpg

10 suspects were arrested, 6 persons were interrogated and released and 4 persons were taken into custody. The contacts in İstanbul province where suspects will be shipped explosive material are deciphered; Operations are continuing to ensure the necessary coordination with the Istanbul Provincial Security Directorate to arrest other suspects related to the incident.

2P.Jpeg

Pretty busy week...

- Multiple airstrikes in Iraq this week, saw several numbers going out by media.
- Ops in Bingol resulted in destroyed hide-outs and various supplies, weapons and explosives being found. Included one anti-material sniper, several small arms with ammo, 1.5-2 tons of anfo, one 5/600 kg IED dismantled.
- 2-11 killed today in Bitlis, part taken out by attack heli's, numbers might increase
- More killed (3 + 5?) and weapons seized in Nusaybin after last week, also 80 kg of explosives seized in Mersin based on intel from said op. 3 soldiers wounded after fire opened on them from a village house.
- Ammo cache found in Yuksekova after arrest of one suspect
- 2 killed when preparing attack on combat outpost in Hakkari, and one stolen car found (potential svbied)
- 15 kg anfo seized in Diyarbakir, one 45 kg ied found&destroyed
- 1 arrested, 6 surrendered crossing in from Iraq to Turkey

Also I found this twitter account which pretty much does what I do here, run by non-official ofc; https://twitter.com/Jan_OzelHarekat

http://www.cnnturk.com/turkiye/tuncay-ozkandan-pkk-diyarbakirda-f-16-dusurdu-iddiasi

When this sob put black profile pic in his facebook in order to condemn military operations against PKK in Sur and Cizre, i couldnt imagine that he is a PKK scum. I went to his Çağlayan meeting when i was younger, i though he was a Kemalist.

But right now he doesnt even cover his color. All PKK mps who talks with PKK mouth including Özkan scum should be sent to jail for life.

http://www.cnnturk.com/turkiye/tuncay-ozkandan-pkk-diyarbakirda-f-16-dusurdu-iddiasi

When this sob put black profile pic in his facebook in order to condemn military operations against PKK in Sur and Cizre, i couldnt imagine that he is a PKK scum. I went to his Çağlayan meeting when i was younger, i though he was a Kemalist.

But right now he doesnt even cover his color. All PKK mps who talks with PKK mouth including Özkan scum should be sent to jail for life.
Yeah I was a hardcore follower of his too..

Fvck I feel sick and betrayed now :S

Back
Top Bottom