What's new

The Ethnic Fault Line of Hinduism

I don't mean any offense..... just want to seek clarification............... I have read a historical account that narrates that worshiping of idols in India was introduced by some Persian? Initially it started as a ritual of paying tribute to dead of one’s family and then it got to where it is now? Is it true?

Ask independently, elsewhere.

Nobody is going to be in a good mood after wading through this ocean of shit, where well-meaning (or ill-meaning) idiots have pitchforked them. I am not in a good mood, and would rather not get into basics just at the moment.

If I talked like this about Islam, my father would form himself into material form from his ashes just to laugh at me hysterically. And I would deserve that laughter.

Pure political question:

Which territory according to the author they consider "Free Dravidian country"?

Which states?

A Pakistani writer ............... he writes / wrote historical novels. I read it in one of his books that I had bought for time pass.
Please don't!! If you want to learn about a religion don't learn it from someone who hates it/ don't respect it. I suggest you read Bhagavad gita(authentic version) or if you want fun read Mahabharata(Bhagavad Gita is actually part of it but you can skip it) its a good time pass a lot of action.. If a Hollywood director decided to make a movie on it trust me it will be a block buster with all those twists... One suggestion don't read it as a religious book if you don't want to spoil the fun!! Btw whatever the op wrote is utter bullshit... We south indians(I'm from AP) don't get raped by bramhins nor it is their duty and also we don't worship ravana! I don't expect you to read Mahabharata or any Hindu book before coming to a conclusion about it.. But its just suggestion!
HAVE A GOOD DAY!

Pure political question:

Which states?
Entire south india.. Dravida actually means Tamilnadu

@waz sir!!

Please don't!! If you want to learn about a religion don't learn it from someone who hates it/ don't respect it.

By the way just for clarification the writer had nowhere shown his intent as if he hated / despised your religion. He was just trying to depict the Mahabharata (Pandoo vs I don't remember exactly) and other historical accounts as someone who would have witnessed the events by his own eyes, when I had bought that book I didn't even know about the content neither the preface hinted about it. Anyways Thanks for the suggestions.

Hinduism worlds oldest religion and first civilization.
Then Christianity, last Islam.
Know the facts :lol:

Brahman Hindus burn the statue of “RAWAN” in their festival celebration of Dussehra.

My dear, Ravan himself was great scholar (Brahmina) of his period.

I don't mean any offense..... just want to seek clarification............... I have read a historical account that narrates that worshiping of idols in India was introduced by some Persian? Initially it started as a ritual of paying tribute to dead of one’s family and then it got to where it is now? Is it true?

Could be, It was much before Islam was born. How ever Indus vally civilization temple are not found yet, it is assumed that during Indus vally period we (who are Hindu now) use to immerse the idol in water as we do today.

Pure political question:

Which states?

I have no clue what he means; that note was SUCH garbage. It is painful to read. I am very angry to have had to read it because of that stupid tag.

In general, Dravidian country could refer to the parts of India that still speak Dravidian languages: Telengana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka,Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry and Kerala (NOT Goa, which is nestled in between). That is most of the Deccan Plateau, the triangular lower part of the sub-continent. Be aware that there are pockets of Brahui in Baluchistan; there is a flaming controversy about how these pockets came to be there, as they are Dravidian, and totally out of touch with other languages around.

1. Indeed there are S Indians who worship Ravana, not Ram. They believe Ravana was a valiant hero. He did not touch Sita who was in his custody - this shows his chivalrous character. He had abducted Sita as a show of his prowess. That was the practice of the time.

2. In contrast Ram was a confused character whose decisions were almost always taken by Laxman. That he doubted the chastity of Sita showed the poor side of his character. Sita had to go through the ignominy of the fire test where she proved herself right. Deeply hurt at the behavior of Ram, she had herself consumed by Mother Earth.

Following the events of free Dravidian country in south India, you also need to remember that the founder of Pakistan, Muhammad Ali Jinnah, invited the “Swami Rama” leader of free Dravidian country movement. In his Madras 1940 political public meeting, Muhammad Ali Jinnah asked “Swami Rama” to support Pakistan; and in return, “Swami Rama” demanded support for free Dravidian country which Muhammad Ali Jinnah happily accepted. Today, Dravidians are still expecting the support from Pakistan so that the promise made by Muhammad Ali Jinnah could be fulfilled./

Pakistan is yet to fulfil Muhammad Ali Jinnah's promise to Dravidian Tamils

Jinnah stated " I have every sympathy and shall do all to help, and you establish Dravidistan where the 7 per cent Muslim population will stretch its hands of friendship and live with you on lines of security, justice and fairplay."

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...it-Leader-B-R-Ambedkar-is-also-in-the-picture

Kaveri water issue - Mass protest by Tamils against India

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom