What's new

The Ethnic Fault Line of Hinduism

Jinnah - The founding father of Pakistan
http://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/muhammad-ali-jinnah-3289.php

Tamils revere Ravaan as a great Tamil hero, the name Ravaan is the Sanskritization of Tamil Iraivan, meaning leader or lord.

The worship of ram (Aryan invader) was forcefully introduced into Tamil land by Telugu speaking nayak rulers of the Vijayanagar Empire during their occupation of Tamils' country. Today, except for Tamilised Telugus in Tamilnadu (e.g 'saint' Thiagaraja's ram krithis), majority of the Tamils are ram bashers - they see the Ramayana as a distorted history of Aryan incursion in their land

Ravaan idol in Tamil temple
th

Thank you. Illiterate goofs like @cerberus need to be educated. I have some good friends in TN who think like you. There appears to be a major imbalance in Indian education system

This article may well be written for msulims, just replace "Delhi's brahmin elite" with Saudi/arab muslims and the south Indians/dalits that are being "exploited and looked down to" with pakistani/subcontinental muslims.

Since you are not aware of your religion, desist from bakwas. Most Tamils worship Ravana.
Iam a tamil and I wonder how u know about my practices more than me?
Hmmm U say bakwas but all I see is how u are a proffesional?

Jinnah - The founding father of Pakistan
My context is No one gives a thing who he is, so why care for what he says?
Tamils revere Ravaan as a great Tamil hero, the name Ravaan is the Sanskritization of Tamil Iraivan, meaning leader or lord.

The worship of ram (Aryan invader) was forcefully introduced into Tamil land by Telugu speaking nayak rulers of the Vijayanagar Empire during their occupation of Tamils' country. Today, except for Tamilised Telugus in Tamilnadu (e.g 'saint' Thiagaraja's ram krithis), majority of the Tamils are ram bashers - they see the Ramayana as a distorted history of Aryan incursion in their land
Tamils revere Ravvan as wat he is, one Asura period. The only Tamil iraivan in Tamilnadu is Lord Muruga Lol U guys never fails to amuse me. Tamilised Telugu? Do u even know who is Thiagaraja is? Majority of Tamil's are Ram Bakths along with Siva Bakths if they are Hindus. Ramayanam actually completes the feeling of all Dravidian people which U guys never understand.
I still donno from where u guys dig all these nonsense

The only goof I see is you.... U have no knowledge about Tamils.
@Nilgiri@cerberus @Rajaraja Chola check this one more Goofer talking about us.
Enna Kodumai sir idu ivan ellam nammale pathi pesaran?

Iam a tamil and I wonder how u know about my practices more than me?
Hmmm U say bakwas but all I see is how u are a proffesional?

My context is No one gives a thing who he is, so why care for what he says?

Tamils revere Ravvan as wat he is, one Asura period. The only Tamil iraivan in Tamilnadu is Lord Muruga Lol U guys never fails to amuse me. Tamilised Telugu? Do u even know who is Thiagaraja is? Majority of Tamil's are Ram Bakths along with Siva Bakths if they are Hindus. Ramayanam actually completes the feeling of all Dravidian people which U guys never understand.

The only goof I see is you.... U have no knowledge about Tamils.
@Nilgiri@cerberus @Rajaraja Chola check this one more Goofer talking about us.
Enna Kodumai sir idu ivan ellam nammale pathi pesaran?

Indhu kizhavan unmaiyana oru muttal.

He has loudly proclaimed things about Tamils and TN repeatedly....this forum and the other one he posts a lot on (mostly to himself)

He lives in copy paste land of whatever tidbit he can find somewhere in Internet that supports whatever notion (normally anti-India) he has developed on something as "fact". The so called "good friends in TN" are these internet sources most likely.

Leave the old senile person to his anti-India fantasies.

It is all he has left given he feels his country has been hijacked by India....and deep down knows it will remain that way till the end of his days on Earth. It is angry desperation.

Oh and the LTTE supporter you are best off ignoring too.

Last edited:
At least intellectually attest to what you are saying in a forum where South Indians are in overwhelming no while they have threads like Kerala corner ..... Two of our TTA are south Indians of I am not wrong....
You were honest to your prejudiced thoughts but not to the title you hold, what a waste of premier membership on pdf .....

At least intellectually attest to what you are saying in a forum where South Indians are in overwhelming no while they have threads like Kerala corner ..... Two of our TTA are south Indians of I am not wrong....
You were honest to your prejudiced thoughts but not to the title you hold, what a waste of premier membership on pdf .....

Remember this person called the Gulshan savage terrorists as "enlightened resistance" in full view of everyone till the comment was deleted by a mod.

Remember this person called the Gulshan savage terrorists as "enlightened resistance" in full view of everyone till the comment was deleted by a mod.
Stood upto the reputation of profile name a- sad .... No hope anyway....

Tamils revere Ravvan as wat he is, one Asura period. The only Tamil iraivan in Tamilnadu is Lord Muruga Lol U guys never fails to amuse me. Tamilised Telugu? Do u even know who is Thiagaraja is?

Anticipating nonsensical replies, I mentioned a) "saint" b ) ram kritis , so that Tamil goofs lurking in a Pakistani forum will have clue to whom I am referring.

"saint" Thyagaraja
saint-3.jpg

Particularly, a number of Telugu families went to South and formed nuclei of art and culture and Thyagaraja’s ancestors belonged to one such stock, as he describes himself as descending from a family of immigrant Vaidiga Brahmins of the Muriginadu sect belonging to Kakarla family (Kakarla is a village in the Kurnool District of Andhra). They moved to Tamil Nadu Country during the Vijayanagar period in early 1600’s.

http://www.lakshmansruthi.com/chennaiyil-thiruvaiyaru-season-4/saint-thyagarajar.asp

Though the saint composer Sri Thyagaraja was a great devotee of Lord Rama, in praise of whom he had sung thousands of Kritis,

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-pape...haktas-songs-on-other-gods/article4363604.ece

Majority of Tamil's are Ram Bakths along with Siva Bakths if they are Hindus. Ramayanam actually completes the feeling of all Dravidian people which U guys never understand.

oh really !! (except Keralite Kulashekara) Name 1 Tamil saint of 'god' ram ?

instead of SOS your buddies, adhere the pappan's advice "ignoring" to save your sorry a$$

Last edited:
In contrast Ram was a confused character whose decisions were almost always taken by Laxman.

@waz @WAJsal

Why do we permit such ill informed loose remarks about Hindu Gods made by motormouths ?

A similar reference to Mohammad would not be appreciated .

In any case this thread is veering on religious line, you may consider closing it.

Karalites are not happy with light color hindus from north east either they have been rulling since. Tamils have their own very serious concerns.
Indian stablishment have been changing names dividing states but never ever going to shift their capital in south..

fantasies of pakistanis and some delusional bangladeshis at best.
this thread should be deleted asap.

fantasies of pakistanis and some delusional bangladeshis at best.
this thread should be deleted asap.

They know South Indians better than we know ourselves :D

Look at the guy typing above you lol.

Though the saint composer Sri Thyagaraja was a great devotee of Lord Rama, in praise of whom he had sung thousands of Kritis,
Hey Noob Sri Thyagaraja was one of the greats among the three who were the sole of carnatic music ...... The saint notion is a creation , whatsover I fail to see the relevance u mentioned them hear . Probably your copy paste thing dint give enough explanation about them? Thyagaraja has composed so many songs mostly devotional on many Gods so what are u trying to say? During ancient kingdoms art , culture flourished. People moved from south to north to south. Chola's reign lasted as far as Ganges , so?
oh really !! (except Keralite Kulashekara) Name 1 Tamil saint of 'god' ram ?

instead of SOS your buddies, adhere the pappan's advice "ignoring" to save your sorry a$$
What do u mean by Tamil Saint of God Ram? Every region in India has different forms of God's ( they are refer ed as avataars of Shiva, Vishnu or female goddess)
In Tamilnadu particularly and some parts of bordering Kerala Lord Muruga is revered more . Lord Rama is revered in the form of Vishnu . Rest of the story u and friend saying BS, I guess the copy paste dint help there.

They know South Indians better than we know ourselves :D

Look at the guy typing above you lol.
Am getting really irritated , I donno why that fool bought Thiyagaraja in this discussion?

Hey Noob Sri Thyagaraja was one of the greats among the three who were the sole of carnatic music ...... The saint notion is a creation , whatsover I fail to see the relevance u mentioned them hear . Probably your copy paste thing dint give enough explanation about them? Thyagaraja has composed so many songs mostly devotional on many Gods so what are u trying to say? During ancient kingdoms art , culture flourished. People moved from south to north to south. Chola's reign lasted as far as Ganges , so?

What do u mean by Tamil Saint of God Ram? Every region in India has different forms of God's ( they are refer ed as avataars of Shiva, Vishnu or female goddess)
In Tamilnadu particularly and some parts of bordering Kerala Lord Muruga is revered more . Lord Rama is revered in the form of Vishnu . Rest of the story u and friend saying BS, I guess the copy paste dint help there.

Am getting really irritated , I donno why that fool bought Thiyagaraja in this discussion?

He is an extremist LTTE guy. Its the least of his foolishness. I don't want to diss Christians and Christianity, but I am sure ( from past engagements) he is one of the crazies from one of those crazy sects within it (or technically is one)....so everything he knows about Tamil culture (if he even is a Tamil) has gone through a pretty nasty skewed filter of BS. He could also be an extremist ultra-DK guy....which is effectively the same thing. Either way, its someone I ignore now....but you are free to engage, I will enjoy reading how you dissect him apart like I have done before. But I think over time you will also see he will go in circles and you will get bored of it too like me :P

Back
Top Bottom