What's new

The enemy and Pakistan Army

You are less than nobody.

And a tick from my new pup has a better chance of getting under my skin.

But I still think you're cool.

Ok? Thanks for pointing it out to me?

@Ticker If I let you choose between IVC or Kashmir, which one would you take? Just curious to see your thought process :P

(Don't get too jumpy though, in real life you are getting neither :lol: )

@Ticker If I let you choose between IVC or Kashmir, which one would you take? Just curious to see your thought process :P

(Don't get too jumpy though, in real life you are getting neither :lol: )

He'll take Kashmir man.

Internally they all know who the real inheritors of the IVC are.

See, I like your tone now.

It doesn't matter what you like. The fact of the matter is that the millions and millions' of the Pakistani people believe what I believe.

Indians are the masters of spouting BS.

The masters of propaganda and misinformation.

The masters of playing victim.

I don't know who you bhartis think you're fooling.

Definitely not the PA, and definitely not anyone on this forum, except for your younger and feeble minded countrymen.

Are we still discussing Kashmir lol? I think its cute how some Pakistanis think they are actually going to take Kashmir from us :lol:

Nobody says that.

Shaping the environment is a critical phase of the struggle and you find the things cute - wow, what a girlish gentleman you are.

At the end of the day however, the people of Kashmir themselves want that.

You may disagree, for all I care.

It doesn't matter what you like. The fact of the matter is that the millions and millions' of the Pakistani people believe what I believe.

Indians are the masters of spouting BS.

The masters of propaganda and misinformation.

The masters of playing victim.

I don't know who you bhartis think you're fooling.

Definitely not the PA, and definitely not anyone on this forum, except for your younger and feeble minded countrymen.

I've never tried to fool you RazPak.

You are my enemy. And I will take you out of the equation when I can, where I can, how I can.

Count on it.

Where are the mixed signals in that?

Have I not said the same consistently since 2009?

I have read them yaar - there is no Indic philosophical rhetoricism involved here.

I have just highlighted what Nehru himself said. What's your point.

It's not just nehru, anyone with an educated guess could tell that Pakistan is not going to vacate it positions in kashmir, hence no plebiscite to consider. And wasn't he 100% correct?

"it became clear to me then that we would never get the conditions which were necessary for a plebiscite… so I ruled out the plebiscite for all practical purposes."

I've never tried to fool you RazPak.

You are my enemy. And I will take you out of the equation when I can, where I can, how I can.

Count on it.

Your Islamophobe thread proved to me how cunning you are.

You even fooled Asim into not closing it down.

The likes of Oscar and Asim make me wince with displeasure, but where there is a RazPak there is thorn in India's backside. And there are millions like me.

The indian state is the enemy because of it's nature, remember india is not like other countries, it does not have a single unifying aspect - this complex is what causes it's elite classes indulge in it's nefarious activities.

Your Islamophobe thread proved to me how cunning you are.

You even fooled the Asim into not closing it down.

The likes of Oscar and Asim make me wince with displeasure, but where there is a RazPak there is thorn in India's backside.

I have controlled people there and prevented the thread from degenerating into a crap fest.

I have gotten people to contribute.

People who believe I am an Islamophobe.

Whether I am cunning or not, I am not an adversary you would want to take lightly.

Count on it.

Throughout my stay here at PDF i have consistently called for improvement of relations between both India and Pakistan. I have condemned the idea of war between India and Pakistan to the highest level.

But when i read your posts, it sends shiver down my spine. It appears to me that you have not educated yourself what the consequences of war between India or Pakistan would be. If a war does takes place between India and Pakistan, it will make 71 and 65 look like a play fight between kids. I pray to Allah that you are a minority in your country and majority of the Indians don't share your 'Pro War Attitude'. It does appear that your General Staff is not made up of people like you, so far they have decided against War which makes me happy :).

The indian state is the enemy because of it's nature, remember india is not like other countries, it does not have a single unifying aspect - this complex is what causes it's elite classes indulge in it's nefarious activities.
Seems like you are the only one who understood the situation and summed up so beautifully. Yup, we don't have single unifying aspect, we all don't even agree to hate Pakistan. :coffee:

I have controlled people there and prevented the thread from degenerating into a crap fest.

I have gotten people to contribute.

People who believe I am an Islamophobe.

Whether I am cunning or not, I am not an adversary you would want to take lightly.

Remember, I am regular guy. A farmer in class, and I have killed my fair share of snakes on my land.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom