What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

Looks like the attack gave Iranian leaders the wake up call they needed. So Obama and democrats were right all the time. Iran only listens to diplomacy. Attacks and threats only makes Iran more aggressive. But idiot Trump who only recently entered into politics thinks he is so much smarter than Obama and the democrats

برجام.jpg

The End

Big problems! more nails in the coffin of the occupier terrorists

Trump Secretly Threatened Europe With Auto Tariffs If It Didn't Declare Iran In Breach Of Nuclear Deal

A bombshell revelation from The Washington Post a day after France, Britain and Germany took unprecedented action against Iran by formally triggering the dispute resolution mechanism regulating conformity to the deal, seen as the harshest measure taken by the European signatories thus far. The European powers officially see Iran as in breach of the deal which means UN and EU punitive sanctions are now on the table.

But according to The Post, how things quickly escalated to this point is real story: "Days before Europeans warned Iran of nuclear deal violations, Trump secretly threatened to impose 25% tariff on European autos if they didn’t," says the report.

This came as a “shock” to all three countries, with one top European official calling it essentially “extortion” and a new level of hardball tactics from the Trump administration.

trumpirandealEUnew.png

File image via AFP/Getty
continues.

However, the report notes France, the UK, and Germany were already in deep discussion on moving forward with triggering the mechanism. “We didn’t want to look weak, so we agreed to keep the existence of the threat a secret,” a European official cited by WaPo claims.

Trump's threats of auto tariffs to gain trade concessions with the Europeans is certainly nothing new, but using the same to dictate foreign policy is, notes WaPo's diplomatic correspondent John Hudson.

Interestingly, in Wednesday's joint statement the European signatories attempted to distance their drastic action away from Washington's so-called "maximum pressure" campaign. “Our three countries are not joining a campaign to implement maximum pressure against Iran,” they said.

The Guardian to prevent nuclear advancement to the point that the Iranians “learn something that it is not possible for them to unlearn”.

Now that the mechanism has been enacted, the clock starts on 65 days of intensive negotiations before UN sanctions would be reimposed if no resolution is reached. Specifically a blanket arms embargo would be imposed among other measures, and certainly it would mark the deal's final demise, given the Europeans are Iran's last hope for being equal partners in the deal.

Also interesting is that in the hours before The Washington Post report was published, Iranian FM Zarif charged that the EU investigation into Iran's alleged non-compliance meant Europe is allowing itself to be bulled by the United States.

Indeed the new revelation of the secret threats attempting to dictate Europe's course appear to confirm precisely Zarif's words to reporters earlier on Wednesday: “They say ‘We are not responsible for what the United States did.’ OK, but you are independent” he began. And then added a stinging rebuke: “Europe, EU, is the largest global economy. So why do you allow the United States to bully you around?"

I will tell members of the forum this, if you remember in the 2000’s Syria formally withdrew its forces from Lebanon. The move was “praised” by Western powers.

After that the 2006 Lebanon War happened and 2010 Syrian Civil war happened. Coincidence?

If Iran retreats back to its borders (leaves Syria/Iraq/Yemen/Lebanon and ceases support to its proxies) war will come to Iranian soil in less than decade after doing so.

He doesn't live in Iran, he talks sh1t but lives his comfy life in America while Iranians struggle on a day to day basis. Of course he can't empathise and show solidarity. This is the mentality most Iranian diaspora seem to hold.

You are right . I do not live in Iran anymore. Tell me does the regime that you shill for care about the average Iranians? They could care less. All they care for is to hang on to power so they can rape and pillage Iran. Does the leadership that you shill for really care about Iran? Is that why they send their kids abroad to live a comfortable life, is that their way of showing solidarity with the average Iranian that lives in this hellhole ?

They care for Iran so much that they sign away her rights in Turkmanchai II ( AKA Caspian treaty) to buy Russian Veto at the UN or the new Chinese oil deals that they signed just so they can stay in power. What has this leadership brought Iran other war and sanctions for 40 years. Save me the BS that the great Satan is sanctioning Iran to keep her from advancement or that they fanned all of this sectarian bloodshed to take the war from Iran's borders , or that without this regime Iran will be partitioned. For those that peddle this false narrative, Iran is not a fake country made up by the British after WWI. Arabs do not have a culture or a history as nations. Almost of all of them are distinct with only one thing in common, the language they speak. You can not take tribal people that hate each, put them in a fake country, and expect them to be Belgium. It will never happen.

You do not attack the embassy of the most powerful Nation, who won two world wars, and take their staff hostage. If they any brains, they would have expelled them as a sign of protest. How did that work out for the geniuses that have run the country to the ground. You think the Americans were just going to forget being humiliated it? The started the war that killed a million people on both sides and caused $900 billion in damages.

Even after the JCPOA was signed( which was blunder in its own right considering the GOP controlled house and senate told Stupid Charlatan Zarif that they were going to shred it ) they kept saber rattling the Americans by test firing missile and publicizing them, they took the American sailors and publicized their capture. What did you think was going to happen when Trump came into power ? This is slow death by thousands of cuts. It is feeding frenzy. The Islamic terrorist occupiers are a gift that keeps on giving to the Western Arm manufacturers. Do not fool yourself for a minute and think that American military would hesitate from knocking any country including Iran back to the storage. There are a lot powerful lobbies that are raking in billions of $$. You have the geopolitical aspect and the economical windfall for US industry. There will be a point that the show must end. The end is near.

The stupidity that is the core ideology of this regime is that they can take on the world Jewry. Open your eyes! What ethnic group is embedded is all powerful Western countries, who control their political parties, who are the Rothchilds, Who are the Pharisee that control world banking, who runs Wall Street, who runs Fake News Bolshevic Media in the West, and you will understand why this regime is not reformable.

Why should we involve ourselves and care what the Jewry/fake Jews/Ashkenazi Europeans do with a country called Israel. Because the leaders are defenders of the oppressed. Sure! All of the problems and the wars that were fought and are currently happening that Iran is involved in the result of foreign policy blunders of this regime.

This regime is the greatest threat to Iran being dragged into a war and being partitioned.

You are right . I do not live in Iran anymore. Tell me does the regime that you shill for care about the average Iranians? They could care less. All they care for is to hang on to power so they can rape and pillage Iran. Does the leadership that you shill for really care about Iran? Is that why they send their kids abroad to live a comfortable life, is that their way of showing solidarity with the average Iranian that lives in this hellhole ?

They care for Iran so much that they sign away her rights in Turkmanchai II ( AKA Caspian treaty) to buy Russian Veto at the UN or the new Chinese oil deals that they signed just so they can stay in power. What has this leadership brought Iran other war and sanctions for 40 years. Save me the BS that the great Satan is sanctioning Iran to keep her from advancement or that they fanned all of this sectarian bloodshed to take the war from Iran's borders , or that without this regime Iran will be partitioned. For those that peddle this false narrative, Iran is not a fake country made up by the British after WWI. Arabs do not have a culture or a history as nations. Almost of all of them are distinct with only one thing in common, the language they speak. You can not take tribal people that hate each, put them in a fake country, and expect them to be Belgium. It will never happen.

You do not attack the embassy of the most powerful Nation, who won two world wars, and take their staff hostage. If they any brains, they would have expelled them as a sign of protest. How did that work out for the geniuses that have run the country to the ground. You think the Americans were just going to forget being humiliated it? The started the war that killed a million people on both sides and caused $900 billion in damages.

Even after the JCPOA was signed( which was blunder in its own right considering the GOP controlled house and senate told Stupid Charlatan Zarif that they were going to shred it ) they kept saber rattling the Americans by test firing missile and publicizing them, they took the American sailors and publicized their capture. What did you think was going to happen when Trump came into power ? This is slow death by thousands of cuts. It is feeding frenzy. The Islamic terrorist occupiers are a gift that keeps on giving to the Western Arm manufacturers. Do not fool yourself for a minute and think that American military would hesitate from knocking any country including Iran back to the storage. There are a lot powerful lobbies that are raking in billions of $$. You have the geopolitical aspect and the economical windfall for US industry. There will be a point that the show must end. The end is near.

The stupidity that is the core ideology of this regime is that they can take on the world Jewry. Open your eyes! What ethnic group is embedded is all powerful Western countries, who control their political parties, who are the Rothchilds, Who are the Pharisee that control world banking, who runs Wall Street, who runs Fake News Bolshevic Media in the West, and you will understand why this regime is not reformable.

Why should we involve ourselves and care what the Jewry/fake Jews/Ashkenazi Europeans do with a country called Israel. Because the leaders are defenders of the oppressed. Sure! All of the problems and the wars that were fought and are currently happening that Iran is involved in the result of foreign policy blunders of this regime.

This regime is the greatest threat to Iran being dragged into a war and being partitioned.

Nice defeatist attitude. Just roll over and die, it's hopeless right? I'm sure you can institute a lot of change from sunny California.

I "shill" for countries like Iran, Syria, Russia, China, NK because they exist outside the influence and control of world Jewry, no the governments aren't perfect, they don't have to be, but the second you stop putting pressure on Israel and undermining the US, they will expand (border-wise) and geopolitically and your beloved Iran will become the vassal state you fear it to be. Russia is taking on America, China is taking on America, even NK has too. Why not Iran, who cares if they've "won" wars, they've lost them too. This is a war of influence and ideology not guns and rockets.

My country persecutes its own religious majority, invites millions of foreigners to reshape out culture and history. LGBT rights are considered the core values of our country etc. We are very much in a position similar to Iran before the revolution, to have something similar to that would be a godsend for us.

If snap back sanctions are put on and Iran still does not:

1- leave the NPT
2- Becoming much more aggressive in missiles program, regional expansion etc

Then in my opinion, this regime deserves to be changed due to pure weakness and incompetence. Iran itself has claimed the only language the west understands is force, so then why not become more forceful? Going back to the pre-JCPOA level is not enough.

Let me be clear again. The only language the likes of Trump understand is force.

My country persecutes its own religious majority, invites millions of foreigners to reshape out culture and history. LGBT rights are considered the core values of our country etc. We are very much in a position similar to Iran before the revolution, to have something similar to that would be a godsend for us
I never knew Zimbabwe had all the things you mentioned . :D

1- leave the NPT

Then in my opinion, this regime deserves to be changed due to pure weakness and incompetence. Iran itself has claimed the only language the west understands is force, so then why not become more forceful? Going back to the pre-JCPOA level is not enough.

Let me be clear again. The only language the likes of Trump understand is force.
Vertical launch systems is key for real power projection. With Iran’s precise missiles (against any asset), we will have force multipliers in our future ships and submarines.
Basically next time France says something like:
iran will respond in kind. And send 10 6k ton destroyers. We just have to be patient for 20 more years. Long wait for us but a blimp in history!

Vertical launch systems is key for real power projection. With Iran’s precise missiles (against any asset), we will have force multipliers in our future ships and submarines.
Basically next time France says something like:
iran will respond in kind. And send 10 6k ton destroyers. We just have to be patient for 20 more years. Long wait for us but a blimp in history!

With this economy it'll take alot longer to get 10 my friend. But VLS will be soon!

A great post!

1- leave the NPT

Most honest and real post in the last few days. The veil is off do or die.

1- leave the NPT

Gotta die to thrive. Go for nukes, orchestrate coups etc.

If Iran is too impotent to force real change in its policies then it's probably for the best if the IRGC takes power. Rouhani and Zarif believe that being legalistic and the moral high ground will save Iran. Your enemies don't care, and neither should you.

Ideally the clerical established should be delegated to social and religious issues, and act in an advisory role.

The coming months are going to really challenge Iran and the cowards and traitors will show their true colours. Time for culling...

Zarif's way for admitting of EU/US good cop/bad cop role play:

Reality Check
- Zero imports of Iranian oil
- Embargoing of Iranian banks & SWIFT disconnect
- Non-implementation of Blocking Statute
- Exodus of European firms in Iran
- Failure to even sell "exempted" food/medicine
- Issued empty statements
- Violated its own laws by bowing to US extraterritorial sanctions
- Ignored Iran's 3 notifications of DRM activation
- Set up INSTEX w/o single transaction
Enough is enough.

E3 think they’re living in the 19th Century, when they dictated to countries, lied, & got away with it. -IRAN triggered the DRM -IRAN is NOT the one emptying the accord of its substance—the E3 is Forget about compensating for U.S: fulfill your own obligations. EVEN JUST ONE.

Appeasement confirmed. E3 sold out remnants of #JCPOA to avoid new Trump tariffs. It won't work my friends. You only whet his appetite. Remember your high school bully? If you want to sell your integrity, go ahead. But DO NOT assume high moral/legal ground. YOU DON'T HAVE IT.

Back
Top Bottom