What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

This is looking bad.

NYT simarily reports that it could at least take 9 months for Iran to restart production at Natanz.
I`d take those sorts of claims with a LARGE grain of salt,certainly until we get to see pictures of the actual damage.
Fortunately tho fordow remains untouched and so long as it remains operational iranian enrichment continues,and with it the threat of a "potential" nuclear weapon(s).
The israelis do seem to be getting increasingly desperate tho,it seems.
Ultimately iran will have to answer this,ideally by increasing development in some other area of the nuclear program,perhaps spent fuel reprocessing,after all one needs far less plutonium than uranium for certain "things",altho so long as rouhani and his fellow appeasers are in power I dont expect much as he no doubt still has dreams of an eleventh hour "salvage" of his precious deal.

Last edited:
Or traitors from within like rouhani himself

I think rouhani is more along the lines of a typical naive appeaser like neville chamberlain,rather than an actual traitor,like say a guy burgess or jonathan pollard.
Thats not me defending him by the way.....

@yavar still saying

“BS

nothing like that happened”

???

You quickly deleted your post quoting me once the reports started coming out highlighting extent of damage.

I remember you very well from our days at IMF.

If the soleimani assassination didn’t start a short term hot war, then nothing will

No hot war isn’t a smart choice.

Listen, Iran needs to look in the mirror long and hard and ask itself this: why am I developing IR-4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, IR-infinity?

if they are afarid of you having 3000 old and archaic IR-1, what makes you think they will let you ever have IR-5 (10x IR-1) or IR-9 (50x IR-1) or IR-10 (100x IR-1)? They will never let you have it.

If you are using it for negotiation

What are you negotiating for? To have a token enrichment program? This nuclear program cost Iran probably over $500B USD in economic costs/opportunity costs/construction costs/maintenance costs/military costs/sanctions cost/etc.
And you are going to negotiate? For what? Why even have this program at all if you want to have a token program that the West will allow you with?

What should Iran do?

1. Build another Fordow
  2. All enrichment is done under IRGC supervision and IRGC governed nuclear facilities
  3. Fire Salehi
  4. Install cameras in ever single room/corner of Fordow 1, Fordow 2, and Natanz.
  5. Make any room that houses critical bottleneck technology or nuclear subsystems (electrical/ventilation/etc) keycard only with IRGC supervision needed to enter (no one enters alone)

Last edited:
No hot war isn’t a smart choice.

Listen, Iran needs to look in the mirror long and hard and ask itself this: why am I developing IR-4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, IR-infinity?

if they are afarid of you having 3000 old and archaic IR-1, what makes you think they will let you ever have IR-5 (10x IR-1) or IR-9 (50x IR-1) or IR-10 (100x IR-1)? They will never let you have it.

If you are using it for negotiation

What are you negotiating for? To have a token enrichment program? This nuclear program cost Iran probably over $500B USD in economic costs/opportunity costs/construction costs/maintenance costs/military costs/sanctions cost/etc.
And you are going to negotiate? For what? Why even have this program at all if you want to have a token program that the West will allow you with?

What should Iran do?

1. Build another Fordow
  2. All enrichment is done under IRGC supervision and IRGC governed nuclear facilities
  3. Fire Salehi
  4. Install cameras in ever single room/corner of Fordow 1, Fordow 2, and Natanz.
  5. Make any room that houses critical bottleneck technology or nuclear subsystems (electrical/keycard only with IRGC supervision needed to enter (no one enters alone)

I know it doesn't sound very sexy, but to add to what you are saying, the best way to get back at Israel is by continuing to develop more and more advanced centrifuges, theirs nothing that hurts them more by these developments.

IR-9 production and installation >>>> Bombing something Israeli

@yavar still saying

“BS

nothing like that happened”

???

You quickly deleted your post quoting me once the reports started coming out highlighting extent of damage.

I remember you very well from our days at IMF.

Hi brother something went wrong,
i was try to post in this section
but somehow i made mistake quote you my sensor apology

Last edited:
assessment still ongoing on machines

the rest is propaganda by israeli media

here

only some IR-1 centrifuges are damaged , and explosion damages in power station,

as all know IR-1 are not in use for an enrichment,
only IR-2M, IR-4, IR-5, IR-6 do enrichment use for enrichment ,

once again IAEA enspactor has played roll in this sabetage
until additional protocol is not stop this kind sabetage will continue

here

only some IR-1 centrifuges are damaged , and explosion damages in power station,

as all know IR-1 are not in use for an enrichment,
only IR-2M, IR-4, IR-5, IR-6 do enrichment use for enrichment ,

once again IAEA enspactor has played roll in this sabetage
until additional protocol is not stop this kind sabetage will continue
برادر گرامی من، خود مشرق نیوز که برای سپاه هست می‌گه ۳۰ آبشار آی-آر ۱ و آی-آر ۲-ام از کار افتادن
آی-آر ۱ هنوز که هنوز هست استخون بندی برنامه هسته‌ای ما هست. کی می‌گه برای غنی‌سازی استفاده نمی‌شه؟ تقریباً تمام برنامه هسته‌ای ما با آی-آر ۱ داره می‌چرخه و سهم بقیه سانتریفیوژها ناچیز هست

اگه حرف مشرق درست باشه، یعنی هر آبشار رو ۱۶۴ ماشین آی-آر ۱ بگیریم، یه چیزی نزدیک ۴۹۲۰ سو از توان غنی‌سازی ایران کم شده. اگه ماشین آی-آر ۲ هم بینشون باشه بگو رسماً‌ تو یک روز ۵۰۰۰ سو از توان غنی‌سازی ایران کم شده. یعنی تقریباً یک سوم از توان غنی‌سازی ایران طبق آخرین گزارش سازمان انرژی اتمی. اون هم در روزی که داشتن دستاوردهای جدید رو رونمایی می‌کردن​

برادر گرامی من، خود مشرق نیوز که برای سپاه هست می‌گه ۳۰ آبشار آی-آر ۱ و آی-آر ۲-ام از کار افتادن

no such thing so far after rurning machines on testing them only IR-1 machines need demounting and checking

so i dont know who told you IR-2M
i will update if any
it will take one week to two to check all equipment back on line, so far nothing significant unless something pop up
برادر گرامی من، خود مشرق نیوز که برای سپاه هست​
who told you that ??

mashregh news agency
has some associates in Intelligence ministry. and has nothing to do with IRGC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom