What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

بیانیه تروئیکای اروپایی در خصوص پس گرفتن قطعنامه پیشنهادی علیه ایران؛ همچنان از اقدامات ایران نگرانیم

and then After

نازنین زاغری آزاد شد

Also $3B in Iraq, Oman, SK
Looks like they are making some kind of a deal.

The upset one is Bibi who is now the guardian of KSA and therefore the current “custodian of the two mosques”. He has taken Jaziah from MBS and has to protect him instead, just like Trump did.

Bibi is a known chickenshit but he has to do something to save face.

Last edited:
Also $3B in Iraq, Oman, SK
Looks like it is working.

The upset one is Bibi who is now the guardian of KSA and therefore “custodian of the two mosques”. He has taken Jaziah from MBS and has to protect him instead, just like Trump did.

Bibi is a known chickenshit but he has to do something to save face.

this Iranian Presidential Election is so important to U.S than ever, this is what they are discussing round table in U.S the decisionmakers

but guess what? they not going to make it

this Iranian Presidential Election is so important to U.S than ever, this is what they are discussing round table in U.S round decisionmakers

I read in some of the western analysis that they also think that it might be too late to save reformists. Still they consider the leader the main factor and will invest in the post election sequences.

Qalibaf: the next president of Iran.....:azn:

Rouhani....UK visa ..move to London (continue work for MI6 or was it MI5!).

Zarif: ....US visa...move to US buy a house next to John Kerry...

Aryobarzan .....In canada ...continue bitching until the hell freeze over
zarif will also undergo a sex change and march along her new husband John Kerry in a parade in San Francisco in the future; or at least that dried out old aftabeh dreams of doing so every night.

I also hope for Mr. Mohammadi as a winner in the election.
this Iranian Presidential Election is so important to U.S than ever, this is what they are discussing round table in U.S the decisionmakers

I hope that's the case.

zarif will also undergo a sex change and march along her new husband John Kerry in a parade in San Francisco in the future; or at least that dried out old aftabeh dreams of doing so every night.

I also hope for Mr. Mohammadi as a winner in the election.

I hope that's the case.
Mohammadi just quit IRGC to run...I love this young man..if he runs I hope he will win...He is very smart, articulate and competent and not tainted..Iranians have good choices to make .:pleasantry:

Wether reformist or conservative, the republic wants sanctions lifted thus will negotiate.

I’m not optimistic, they gave away the house in the last negotiation and had no plan B if West violated the deal.

Two ways to handle sanctions:

1. China way:
You overcome the sanctions economically and establish deterrence and you will get a Mao deal, which further strengthens you.

2. Soviet way:
You envy higher quality of life after you fail to overcome the sanctions. You deal out of despair and it is the Gorbachev deal.
Well I don't think there are only 2 models to handle the sanctions and I don't think that Iran has that much similarities with the 2 aforementioned countries ... not in size, population, geopolitics, religion and ideology or history ... Iran is Iran ... Even India has not been able to go the same path of China despite having almost the same population .... China even drove tank through the crowd to save establishment ... in fact China put Mao doctrine aside .... Khrushchev tried to distance itself from Stalin policies but at last the same path was continued by his heirs and the USSR leaders which ended in 1990 ... the Soviet problem was mostly ignoring the reality .. Khrushchev pointed out in 60s ... in fact Gorbachev was the last leader that saw that but it was too late to change the course ... both got changed not overcome ...
Iran way is unique to Iran but it doesn't mean we can not use others experiences .. but it is not 0 or 1 to opt btw them ...

The point is even right now China and Russia are getting sanctioned despite having nuke or strong economy ... so as far as we have American or any other power seeking "uni-polar system" which in no competition can not be stand the sanctions would be out there always ...
I think the best way to coup sanctions first is organize home and have a very disciplined plan for our economy .. for example Shamkhni said :

دبیر شورای عالی امنیت ملی گفت: کارآمد نشان دادن دولت با استفاده از دلارهای حاصل از فروش نفت خام بیشتر نمایش کارآمدی است و ارزش خاصی ندارد. با بیان اینکه کارآمدی دولت ها در جمهوری اسلامی را تا حالا کارآمدی نفتی میدانم، گفت: برای تغییر این شرایط تصمیم گرفته و از اول انقلاب شعار داده ایم که از نفت جدا شویم ولی واقعیت این است که با حداقل سرعت این کار را انجام می دهیم
It's got nothing to do with sanctions ... why is that?why so slow?
Once for all IR must decide and I hope it wouldn't be too late. why deciding on FATF should take a long time?

The second approach could be coping sanctions with sanctions ... when we see a handful countries like China, Russia, Cuba, Iran, Venezuela and ...that all are sanctioned then why we can not work together? having banking system ... if we are all sanctioned then why not ...

Israel’s defense minister Benny Gantz his country has drawn up plans to attack Iran targets if Tehran shows signs of nuclear escalation, Lebanon Target Map
https://www.dailysabah.com/world/mi...-has-list-of-iran-backed-targets-ready-to-hit

Iran Defence Minister Army Gen. Hatami: the total destruction Israel Tel-Aviv and Haifa been formed to The Military Plan And can be executed with command signal following Israel’s defense minister Benny Gantz Threats to attack Iran

Last edited:
Well I don't think there are only 2 models to handle the sanctions and I don't think that Iran has that much similarities with the 2 aforementioned countries ... not in size, population, geopolitics, religion and ideology or history ... Iran is Iran ... Even India has not been able to go the same path of China despite having almost the same population .... China even drove tank through the crowd to save establishment ... in fact China put Mao doctrine aside .... Khrushchev tried to distance itself from Stalin policies but at last the same path was continued by his heirs and the USSR leaders which ended in 1990 ... the Soviet problem was mostly ignoring the reality .. Khrushchev pointed out in 60s ... in fact Gorbachev was the last leader that saw that but it was too late to change the course ... both got changed not overcome ...
Iran way is unique to Iran but it doesn't mean we can not use others experiences .. but it is not 0 or 1 to opt btw them ...

The point is even right now China and Russia are getting sanctioned despite having nuke or strong economy ... so as far as we have American or any other power seeking "uni-polar system" which in no competition can not be stand the sanctions would be out there always ...
I think the best way to coup sanctions first is organize home and have a very disciplined plan for our economy .. for example Shamkhni said :

دبیر شورای عالی امنیت ملی گفت: کارآمد نشان دادن دولت با استفاده از دلارهای حاصل از فروش نفت خام بیشتر نمایش کارآمدی است و ارزش خاصی ندارد. با بیان اینکه کارآمدی دولت ها در جمهوری اسلامی را تا حالا کارآمدی نفتی میدانم، گفت: برای تغییر این شرایط تصمیم گرفته و از اول انقلاب شعار داده ایم که از نفت جدا شویم ولی واقعیت این است که با حداقل سرعت این کار را انجام می دهیم
It's got nothing to do with sanctions ... why is that?why so slow?
Once for all IR must decide and I hope it wouldn't be too late. why deciding on FATF should take a long time?

The second approach could be coping sanctions with sanctions ... when we see a handful countries like China, Russia, Cuba, Iran, Venezuela and ...that all are sanctioned then why we can not work together? having banking system ... if we are all sanctioned then why not ...

I did make it concise and not a dissertation. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. The big picture is like that.

China is not Iran but the hard work and effectiveness are the same when it comes to results.

I could talk pages about the opium war and Boxer war and Soviet structure. Yet, concise is effective and to the point.

Last edited:
Israel’s defense minister Benny Gantz his country has drawn up plans to attack Iran
Benny has to be reminded of the following:
The last time anybody threaten Iran to war was saudi MBS who said "we will bring war to Iran".....yesterday he was watching the war from his kitchen window..lol

Moral of the story: DO NOT THREATEN IRAN !..:pleasantry:

Back
Top Bottom