What's new

‘The end of an era’: oil price collapse may force Saudis to rein in arms spending

Go sell anything if you find it.. and lick some dirt..:lol:

You have even exhausted Allahs provisions for you. What a greedy bunch. No wonder Allah sent a Prophet from amongst yourselves.

But only Arab countries are in turmoil

Arabs should be ashamed of themselves for letting Arabs go into turmoil.

I will shame myself for fucking myself up.

Exactly, Arabs should become females. Ever since the Mongolians raided the arab lands, You have been wearing bangles.

I bet you follow some moderate online Islamic preacher

Nope, My Preacher and Teacher is Allah Almighty Himself. I go straight to His Words which is the Quran.

Do you still have people in Saudia Arabia in the local community or in the 'royal house' who can recite the Quran?

You have even exhausted Allahs provisions for you. What a greedy bunch. No wonder Allah sent a Prophet from amongst yourselves.

Exactly, Arabs should become females. Ever since the Mongolians raided the arab lands, You have been wearing bangles.
Allah is listening to your bullshit..at least respect him.. you low life..

You will have difficulty understand it so you go to someone to explain

Most likely yes thats why I feel even more ashamed of my Arab Brothers. Even when they got the Quran in their own language, they still are lost sheep. You fell in love with the materialistic world a little too much and forgot the good path. Money corrupted you.

Most likely yes thats why I feel even more ashamed of my Arab Brothers. Even when they got the Quran in their own language, they still are lost sheep. You fell in love with the materialistic world a little too much and forgot the good path. Money corrupted you.

Shah Baaz sees few rich Arabs in GCC states, thinks all Arabs are floating on money.

Iraq, Egypt, Syria = combined 160 million Arabs, to only name 3 non-GCC Arab states.

Im sure there are good arabs but your actions dont show for it. I mean all of you combined couldnt even beat the Jews you know why? Because of your weak faith orherwise God wouldve never made the Jews victorious over the Believers.

You have nothing to be proud of in a long while now. Embarrassment after Embarrassment.

US stands behind the jews, let anyone try and they'll be flattened by the US. Let Pakistan try and you'll be in sanctioned to death.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom