What's new

The Eight Great Powers of 2017 (Iran Seventh)

Lol u would include iran n israel and leave pakistan out?? are u from a circus, pakistan is a nuclear traid power with an internationally recognized badass army, iran and israel would nit exist a single day if both sides were nit protected by russia and Us...
This takes into account economy, not amount of soilders and so much more, Israel is very powerful for its size.

1. Tie between China & Japan
2. Russia at 4th
3. 7th Iran??? seriously?
4. Israel? I mean, you kidding me?
Economy was given weight here... Japan $4.5T more than double Russia... Iran is overrated here...... Israel have won way too many wars and have a lot of detterents and packs a huge punch for its size, whether I or u like it or not...

This takes into account economy, not amount of soilders and so much more, Israel is very powerful for its size.

Economy was given weight here... Japan $4.5T more than double Russia... Iran is overrated here...... Israel have won way too many wars and have a lot of detterents and packs a huge punch for its size, whether I or u like it or not...

Then how did Japan tie with China? 4.5T vs 12T ecnomy? Once again, biased against Chinese. You think our money is fake?

China is no doubt second and Japan is clearly just number 3. Calling it a tie is simply a joke!

India below countries like Japan and Germany?
What sort of joke is this?

And the main things for what India must be listed there aren't even there.
Economoy is where Germany beats India really clutching straws, India will overtake Germany soon...

Then how did Japan tie with China? 4.5T vs 12T ecnomy? Once again, biased against Chinese. You think our money is fake?
GDP PER CAPITA AND Nominal Japan has much better economy.

Economoy is where Germany beats India really clutching straws, India will overtake Germany soon...

GDP PER CAPITA AND Nominal Japan has much better economy.
That is another BS, how does GDP translate to power? If so Switzerland or Luxumberg both shall be up there. Nobody look at GDP per capita.

China is no doubt second and Japan is clearly just number 3. Calling it a tie is simply a joke!
Other things in Japans favour Japan is a member of the UN, the G7, the G8, and the G20 and is considered a great power.The country has the world's third-largest economy by nominal GDP and the world's fourth-largest economy by purchasing power parity. It is also the world's fourth-largest exporter and fourth-largest importer. The country benefits from a highly skilled workforce and is among the most highly educated countries in the world with one of the highest percentages of its citizens holding a tertiary education degree. Japan is a developed country with a very high standard of living and Human Development Index whose population enjoys the highest life expectancy and the third lowest infant mortality in the world

Japan is Developed country China is developing.... Same thing with Germany being ahead of India why because they are developed and have more money ...

That is another BS, how does GDP translate to power? If so Switzerland or Luxumberg both shall be up there. Nobody look at GDP per capita.
For majors countries and powers like these GDP and money do matter.... This list put more emphasis on Developed nations and Economies like Japan and Germany.

Other things in Japans favour Japan is a member of the UN, the G7, the G8, and the G20 and is considered a great power.The country has the world's third-largest economy by nominal GDP and the world's fourth-largest economy by purchasing power parity. It is also the world's fourth-largest exporter and fourth-largest importer. The country benefits from a highly skilled workforce and is among the most highly educated countries in the world with one of the highest percentages of its citizens holding a tertiary education degree. Japan is a developed country with a very high standard of living and Human Development Index whose population enjoys the highest life expectancy and the third lowest infant mortality in the world

Japan is Developed country China is developing.... Same thing with Germany being ahead of India why because they are developed and have more money ...

For majors countries and powers like these GDP and money do matter.... This list put more emphasis on Developed nations and Economies like Japan and Germany.
Once again, your reasoning is full of contradiction... All whatever you mention abt Japan, China has too. Not to mention China is one of the 5 permanent UN members which has the all critical Veto power while Japan has dirt only. China has three times the economy strength of Japan. Whatever Japan try to outsmart China in economy benefit to allies, China beat them twice. As I say, saying Japan tie with China is simply a joke and biased ranking. Think deeper before you want to reason and claim Japan tie with China is justify.

Once again, your reasoning is full of contradiction... All whatever you mention abt Japan, China has too. Not to mention China is one of the 5 permanent UN members which has the all critical Veto power while Japan has dirt only. China has three times the economy strength of Japan. Whatever Japan try to outsmart China in economy benefit to allies, China beat them twice. As I say, saying Japan tie with China is simply a joke and biased ranking. Think deeper before you want to reason and claim Japan tie with China is justify.
I am not saying they are equal to China... but I said I can see why this list is based on how developed a nation is.... We all know China is more powerful than Japan, no need to get so sensitive and take the list so seriously.. Russia is also more powerful than Japan.... India is more powerful than Germany.... But Japan is rated higher than Russia and Japan why? Because they are developed and close to USA? Written by American?

I am not saying they are equal to China... but I said I can see why this list is based on how developed a nation is.... We all know China is more powerful than Japan, no need to get so sensitive and take the list so seriously.. Russia is also more powerful than Japan.... India is more powerful than Germany.... But Japan is rated higher than Russia and Japan why? Because they are developed and close to USA? Written by American?
Its not about sensitive anot. I am just sick of western lies and hypocrisy and constant undermining Chinese developed and advancement. Too many people are just too ignorant of the strength of Chinese until something hits them. Credit shall be given to due.

This stupid ranking fit exactly the description I mention.

Its not about sensitive anot. I am just sick of western lies and hypocrisy and constant undermining Chinese developed and advancement. Too many people are just too ignorant of the strength of Chinese until something hits them.
It was written by American they love to undermine their enemies....

These rankings make no difference at all....just a feel good factor!!

what kind of nonsense ... they are saying that we are evil people and make proxy wars for our interest ( which interest !? ) and you gladly and foolishly repeat their bullshits @2800

Pakistan not in list because

1. Pakistan export is smaller
2. Pakistan economy is smaller
3. Pakistan industrial base is smaller
4. Pakistan security situation is weaker compared others
5. Pakistan is not a space power
6. Pakistan is not a blue water navy
7. Pakistan heavily depends on chinese assistance from roads,dams.. u name it.
9. Pakistan is not a major military hardware exporting/importing country
10. Pakistan lacks oil and other resources to sustain in a war
11. Pakistan lacks better infrastructures like rail/dams etc
12. Pakistan already facing energy crisis like load shedding
13. Pakistan foreign reserves are smaller

and list goes on...

It does not mean that one having a Nuclear bomb, so will be a powerful country.

Thank you Imported Superpower.

U are talking military power here, not economic, mention economic in the thread or dunt insult nuclear powers like pakistan and Uk by excludig them from the list, israel ke samajh ati hai but iran??, we can be in tehran in a month if any one else doesnt interfere, the list of most poweful countries on earth must be topped by all the nuclear powers first and than someother can be included economy or no economy, if ur a reasonable man u would admit that ur list is wrong, u just cant exclude pakistan which even has mirv tech now, makes it own armed drones, its own fighter jets, its own tanks, has a huge domestic arms industry, im not a fan boy im just talking facts here and talking of military prowess pakistan army is recognizee by all the major players including us and israel as an extremely formidoble force which accomplished in one year in fata which the us military could not achieve in 14 yrs in afghanistan, i wouldnt even start a debate with u if u mentioned economic powers cause we are currently economic minos and thats an accepted fact for the moment atleast, that will probably change in the nest 10 yrs but there its is, minos right now but militarliy we are giants mery bhai and that is a fact no one denies..

Pakistan not in list because

1. Pakistan export is smaller
2. Pakistan economy is smaller
3. Pakistan industrial base is smaller
4. Pakistan security situation is weaker compared others
5. Pakistan is not a space power
6. Pakistan is not a blue water navy
7. Pakistan heavily depends on chinese assistance from roads,dams.. u name it.
9. Pakistan is not a major military hardware exporting/importing country
10. Pakistan lacks oil and other resources to sustain in a war
11. Pakistan lacks better infrastructures like rail/dams etc
12. Pakistan already facing energy crisis like load shedding
13. Pakistan foreign reserves are smaller

and list goes on...

It does not mean that one having a Nuclear bomb, so will be a powerful country.
Than label this thread as economic powers and i will totaly agree with u, but comeon dnt deny pakistans military prowess and deterence...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom