What's new

The Egyptian Air Force possesses 108 Wing Loong drones

Turkey simply spent a billion dollars on drones 112 + 32 = 144 aircraft

Turkey claims to produce aircraft engines without airplanes, but it imports engine components from Germany. If the GERMANY ban these components, Turkey would not collect one plane.

The Turkish army prefers American and European components in the Turkish drone, this is reality, not fictional dreams

I don't understand, why some people choose to spread lies. The guy you are lying to is following Turkish section, he knows that you are lying.

I'm not gonna spend my time by refuting your lies one by one, anyone who wants the truth can follow the Turkish section for the real facts.

There is a missile race to shoot down the Turkish drone from the Syrian and Libyan Kurds, which made the Turkish stocks very low 15 aircraft ANKA
My god...... if you are lying try not to lie this much.

Egypt Produce LIPAN M3 Since 2007

1005933_451179891652021_916549029_n-jpg.42872

xprincipal-jpg.42876

Production of tanks with imported ready-made kits and equipment> Altay. Dude you are really poor and you think really poorly. If you buy tot from 100 countries, you are angry because you cannot reach the caliber and locality of Anka. If the locality is not so important, the price is important, why do you give information about the totes you make?

And yep we're sinking.

iFGOdv.jpg

PD 170 was designed and produced in 6 years, in active use. It can carry the tender up to 40000 feet, and maintenance is very long, best in class Desert Bedouins cannot do anything other than to assemble Tofaş's Shahen, they cannot even dream of such an engine. You will most likely be blind when you see our Flirs that we design and use actively. The country of the Arab "gentleman"s, who liked his comment, begged Aselsan to open an optical production center there.

5e1fe93d67b0a9056c4b0eb9.jpg

15 Anka? Dude you said more, it must be 2 or something. Officially, 2 Anka fell and sent the fellow countryman to the destination where the poor country could not have imagined. I saw more than 30 Anka actively on the production line and it will be delivered within 2 months. And yep u can mad again
The funny part is this arabs thinks their chinese made export variant toys are equal to Turkish Technology... Did china sold them with a cheaper price? Yes. With garbage quality... This is not even China's fault, In the end you got what you pay for.
Wing Loong II; (Cost 2 to 3 million dollars)
wing loong 2.png

Turkish Bayraktar TB2; (Cost 4 million dollars)
bayraktar.png

I think human eye can see the difference, thefore like I said, you get what you pay for...

Last edited:
The funny part is this arabs thinks their chinese made export variant toys are equal to Turkish Technology... Did china sold them with a cheaper price? Yes. With garbage quality... This is not even China's fault, In the end you got what you pay for.
Wing Loong II; (Cost 2 to 3 million dollars)
View attachment 625421

Turkish Bayraktar TB2; (Cost 4 million dollars)
View attachment 625422
I think human eye can see the difference, thefore like I said, you get what you pay for...
That is obviously a WL1 footage, which the drone came from a team of 13 people of CAC in year 200Xs and it cost 1 million per piece, the later version 1D cost 2 million. No one so far knows the price for WL2, they haven't even revealed the number of customers in public domain.
Look pal, you have every right to be proud of your stuff, but don't drag us in, especially with ridiculous claim. We are not interested of this dick measuring game.
It is totally up to the customer to make any procurment, I believed even the strategic HALE drone like Soar dragon, Divine eagle are on sale too.

That is obviously a WL1 footage, which the drone came from a team of 13 people of CAC in year 200Xs and it cost 1 million per piece, the later version 1D cost 2 million. No one so far knows the price for WL2, they haven't even revealed the number of customers in public domain.
Look pal, you have every right to be proud of your stuff, but don't drag us in, especially with ridiculous claim. We are not interested of this dick measuring game.
It is totally up to the customer to make any procurment, I believed even the strategic HALE drone like Soar dragon, Divine eagle are on sale too.
Well I can agree with most part of it... Look I am not trying to attack your people or your products... Infact chinese people must feel happy for the commercial success they have achieved with cheap drones. You are just a seller, there is nothing wrong to produce cheap stuff, if someone is ready to pay for it... But when some desert bedouins try to undermine Turkish products just comparing our technology with cheap export oriented chinese products, than of course I will give them my answer... There is no need for a pissing contest between us, but arabs sometimes must see the realty of the world we live in.

Well I can agree with most part of it... Look I am not trying to attack your people or your products... Infact chinese people must feel happy for the commercial success they have achieved with cheap drones. You are just a seller, there is nothing wrong to produce cheap stuff, if someone is ready to pay for it... But when some desert bedouins try to undermine Turkish products just comparing our technology with cheap export oriented chinese products, than of course I will give them my answer... There is no need for a pissing contest between us, but arabs sometimes must see the realty of the world we live in.
We are too far away from your part of the world and really don't know what is going on there, so it is not our concern but buyers like UAE, Eygpt and since those MALE drone doesn't play a major role in our armed forces we couldn't care less, to be honest. The discussion of drones in the Chinese forum is mainly focused on the reconnaissance operation carried out by Soar Dragon and others in the East/South China Sea, the Korean peninsula.
Cu40x-hWgAAS2Ks

Last edited:
The Turkish army prefers American and European components in the Turkish drone, this is reality, not fictional dreams

stop lying .... if You know nothing about Turkish Military and Turkish Defense Industry

1) ANKA and AKSUNGUR UCAVs are 100% indigenous from Engine to SATCOM and from Electro-optics to Weapons

2) AKINCI UCAV will use only one foreign component ( Ukrainian Engine ) and Ukraine gets UCAVs from Turkey
btw even Israeli UCAVs use foreign engine ...

and dont compare cheap-low quality Chinese Weapons with high quality NATO standart Turkish Weapons

even Turkish High Energy LASER Weapon shoot down Chinese made Wing Loong II UCAV in Libya because of Chinese made Wing Loong II UCAV can not operate in high altitude , therefore the Uae use Israeli optics on Chinese made Wing Loong II UCAV instead of low quality Chinese optics

Turkey is Drone Super Power in the World with the US , Israel and China

Egypt can not produce even anti tank missile , guided bombs , air to air missiles and cruise missiles to arm Chinese made UCAVs

on the other hand thanks to great Turkish defense industry to arm superior Turkish UCAVs

-- MAM-L laser guided smart ammunition
-- MIZRAK anti Tank Missile
-- TEBER , KGK and HGK guided Bombs
-- 100 km KUZGUN joint attack Bomb with IIR seeker to hit even moving targets
-- 25km BOZDOGAN and 65km GOKDOGAN air to air missiles
-- 280km SOM cruise missile ( land attack/anti ship )

Turkey spent one billion dollars on developing the ALTAY tank and failed since 2000 in cooperation with Israel and south Korea to produce one Turkish tank in 20 years.

You are so liar

ALTAY has been developed between 2008 and 2016 ....ALTAY Tank was ready in 2016
but after Turkish military operations in Syria , terror supporter Germany blocked sale of MTU Engine to Turkey , therefore Turkey has started developing diesel engine for ALTAY Tank

Thanks to The US and Europe for arms embargo on Turkey , They make Turkey as global defense Industry base with over 700 indigenous military projects

and if we are talking about license production , then Turkey produced under license tons of weapons such as

-- F-16 Fighter Jet
-- CN-235 Transporter Aircraft
-- AS-532 Helicopter
-- Sikorsky Blackhawk Helicopter
-- MEKO-200 class Frigate
-- Type-209 and Type214 class Submarines
-- Juan Carlos class LHD

In other words, local development is not always successful, effective, and Turkey did not prevent its regime, which it says is a democracy, which is already criminal, from the corruption of the Erdogan gang, as well as the collapse of the Turkish economy and the loss of development there.

Thanks to ERDOGAN who made Turkey as first world developed country in 17 years

DEFENSE INDUSTRY : Turkish military projects has risen to over 700 from 20 between 2003 and 2020

ECONOMY : Turkish GDP has risen to $860 billion from $230 billion between 2003 and 2013

and since 2013 The US,Israel and their terrorists PKK/YPG , FETO , ISIS attack Erdogan , Turkey and Turkish Economy and 1 USD has risen to 7 TL from 1,8 TL between 2013 and 2020

still Turkish Economy is 3 times bigger than Egyptian Economy

and in the last 17 years led by ERDOGAN Turkey spend trillion dollars for milions of new buildings , new airports , hospitals , divided roads , high ways , high speed railways , Metro lines , Tunnels , Bridges , Universities , Schools , Technology Centers , Theater and Convention Centers , Museums, Stadiums and Sport Centers , Defense Industry , Nuclear Power Plants , Energy,Maritame and Communication investments and many more

I am saying again Thanks to ERDOGAN who made Turkey as first world developed country in 17 years

Last edited:
even Turkish High Energy LASER Weapon shoot down Chinese made Wing Loong II UCAV in Libya because of Chinese made Wing Loong II UCAV can not operate in high altitude , therefore the Uae use Israeli optics on Chinese made Wing Loong II UCAV instead of low quality Chinese optics
1. Turkish Laser "Alleged" shoot down a drone, neither you can confirm or denies, but the question is how is the laser system that is normally having an active range of a few hundred meters is able to shoot down a MALE operating at a few thousand meters altitude.
2. How high do you expect a MALE to fly, it's service ceiling is 9,900m compared with ANKA-S 9,144m.
3. Do you have any proof of saying the UAE's wing long 2 is equipped with Israeli, and if so how are we able to bypass the western sanction, neither authorized source code to Israeli seems practical?

1. Turkish Laser "Alleged" shoot down a drone, neither you can confirm or denies, but the question is how is the laser system that is normally having an active range of a few hundred meters is able to shoot down a MALE operating at a few thousand meters altitude.

Many countries develops multi mode LASER Weapon ( multimode laser power is large, but the beam quality is poor )
but only the US and Turkey have developed single mode LASER Weapon in the world .... ( China is working on singel mode laser )

Turkish 20kw LASER Weapon is able to damage 3mm steel plate at a 1.500 m range in 3 seconds
and We have LASER Weapon is able to damage UCAV at a 3.000 m range
yh84ayu6.jpg

cpamuk5d.jpg

Laser impact on Chinese made UCAV
upload_2020-5-1_12-11-53.jpeg
upload_2020-5-1_12-11-53.jpeg

1565040105_get.jpg

https://www.armyrecognition.com/wea..._down_chinese_uav_wing_loong_ii_in_libya.html

How high do you expect a MALE to fly, it's service ceiling is 9,900m compared with ANKA-S 9,144m.

what about operating ceiling ? Chinese UCAV carry low quality Optics therefore Chinese UCAV can not operate in high altitude

Do you have any proof of saying the UAE's wing long 2 is equipped with Israeli, and if so how are we able to bypass the western sanction, neither authorized source code to Israeli seems practical?

Indian Airforce Russian made SU-30MKI Fighter Jets use Israeli and French electronic-avionic systems

China,Russia,France,Israel,Egypt,S.Arabia and The Uae support and give weapons to HAFTAR against Turkey backed the UN recognized GNA

The Uae gives billions of Dollars and buys modified weapons to deploy in Libya

and Arab user says UAE's Chinese Drones use Israeli optics and Thales link

Last edited:
Many countries develops multi mode LASER Weapon ( multimode laser power is large, but the beam quality is poor )
but only the US and Turkey have developed single mode LASER Weapon in the world .... ( China is working on singel mode laser )

Turkish 20kw LASER Weapon is able to damage 3mm steel plate at a 1.500 m range in 3 seconds
and We have LASER Weapon is able to damage UCAV at a 3.000 m range
yh84ayu6.jpg

cpamuk5d.jpg

Laser impact on Chinese made UCAV
View attachment 628728View attachment 628728

https://www.armyrecognition.com/wea..._down_chinese_uav_wing_loong_ii_in_libya.html

what about operating ceiling ? Chinese UCAV carry low quality Optics therefore Chinese UCAV can not operate in high altitude

Indian Airforce Russian made SU-30MKI Fighter Jets use Israeli and French electronic-avionic systems

China,Russia,France,Israel,Egypt,S.Arabia and The Uae support and give weapons to HAFTAR against Turkey backed the UN recognized GNA

The Uae gives billions of Dollars and buys modified weapons to deploy in Libya

and Arab user says UAE's Chinese Drones use Israeli optics and Thales link
You are just repeating everything over again, any proof to back up your claim?

Hey desert step backward guy.. those Bedouin guys and their prophet civilised the hell out of you.. but you seem still back in that hell now.. Know that your products are cheaper than Chinese ones.. be glad NATO countries and Usrael pitied you for a while and gave you some tech.. otherwise you will be worst than the jungle people fighting with bows and arrows..

Hey desert step backward guy.. those Bedouin guys and their prophet civilised the hell out of you.. but you seem still back in that hell now.. Know that your products are cheaper than Chinese ones.. be glad NATO countries and Usrael pitied you for a while and gave you some tech.. otherwise you will be worst than the jungle people fighting with bows and arrows..
Ahh, a heart broken Bedouin speaks about civilization, how ironic is this! Your existence is an insult to word of civilization desert Baudouin...
But we got what we want from you, just like how we got what we want from Europeans and all that. Actually, I must be thankful about Islam, Otherwise, how could we rule over you so easily? And after all... god sent it to you, because you were dare needed it, more than any other nations...
Anyway, Our products are not cheaper than chinese and you know that. After all wasn't your imbecile state asked for smart ammunitions and even UAVs from us recently?
What, You think you have anything to say After you asked for Turkish Technology? Money can't buy you brain cells unfortunately...
With all this money, still so god damn pathetic.

Desert Arabs backward guys are still dreaming and lying

Nobody gave UCAV technology to Turkey ,,, even The US Senate blocked sale of UCAV to Turkey
only Liar guys can say that The US and Israel gave UCAV technology to muslim country Turkey led by Erdogan

ANKA-S UCAV is 100% Turkish military technology from TAI design to TEI PD-170 Engine , from flight control computer to software , from ASELSAN electro-optics to SAR Radar and from CTECH SATCOM to ROKETSAN weapons ...... Thanks to great Turkish Defense Industry

also BAYKAR develops AKINCI UCAV which is nothing to do with the US or NATO or Israel

Thanks to Turkish Defense Industry to arm/equip AKINCI UCAVs with

-- 8 km MIZRAK anti Tank Missile
-- TEBER , HGK and KGK smart Bombs
-- 25 km BOZDOGAN and 65 km GOKDOGAN air to air missiles
-- 280 km SOM Cruise Missile to hit Air Defense Systems like S-300 , PATRIOT and SAMP-T
-- 74 km KUZGUN modular joint attack Bomb with IIR or MMW Radar seeker to hit mobile Air Defense Systems like PANTSIR and BUK

-- AESA Radar
-- SATCOM
-- 6 multi-core Artificial Intelligence Computers

Turkey develops around 700 military projects without any helping ... Turkey is better than all Arab countries combined + Indonesia + Maleysia + NATO members Greece + Polland + Romania + Bulgaria + Hungary + Portugal and many more

Arabs should be glad NATO countries including Turkey and Israel gave you some weapons .. otherwise you will be worst than the jungle people fighting with bows and arrows..

btw MOHAMMED ( SAV ) was not Arab and was not Arabs's prophet
still Arabs are killing each others in Iraq,Syria,Libya,Yemen and many more

and Turks protected Islamic World for over 800 years since 1096 Crusades

Last edited:
Ahh, a heart broken Bedouin speaks about civilization, how ironic is this! Your existence is an insult to word of civilization desert Baudouin...
But we got what we want from you, just like how we got what we want from Europeans and all that. Actually, I must be thankful about Islam, Otherwise, how could we rule over you so easily? And after all... god sent it to you, because you were dare needed it, more than any other nations...
Anyway, Our products are not cheaper than chinese and you know that. After all wasn't your imbecile state asked for smart ammunitions and even UAVs from us recently?
What, You think you have anything to say After you asked for Turkish Technology? Money can't buy you brain cells unfortunately...
With all this money, still so god damn pathetic.
You got only Sh*** from everyone..and you know it.. so go to a corner and cry about your fate.. stupid ignorant..

You got only Sh*** from everyone..and you know it.. so go to a corner and cry about your fate.. stupid ignorant..
Well I wouldn't call for example Prophet Muhammed's personel belongings like that... So rude of you. I would call them treasure.
PS; This treasures are still in Istanbul, just to remind you. (Laughs in Turkish)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom